passing days

You Captured My Heart

 

"I didn't know that time will run that fast.. its saturday already. Its been a week since youngmin left." You said while you are looking outside your room's window when suddenly your mom called.
 
"donna, come down here now" your mom shouted as you get your things in your room.
 
"im coming mom, wait for a minute. I'll just leave a message to youngmin." you answered and immediately type on your computer. 
 
~~We'll be going outside. just leave me a message when you read this, okay??gonna be back soon. i miss you. take care there.~~
 
After sending the message, you turned off your computer and you ran downstairs.
 
"what took you so long?" your mom asked as the two of you get into the car.
 
"do you always have to asked that, mom?? im pretty sure you know the answer." you said and smiled.
 
"did he answered your message already?" your mom asked without looking at you.
 
"umm,nope. maybe he's kinda busy. you know, he is a transferred student there. and he still needs to learn hanggul, so maybe he doesnt have time to get into his computer." you explained and get your ipod.
 
"well, there's always that possibility. okay, where do  you want to eat?" your mom asked,
 
"anywhere. mom, i'll just listen to my ipod okay?? no more conversing with me.' you said and put on your headphones.
 
           You know that once your mom asked about youngmin, that's gonna be nonstop, so you have to do something just to end the conversation. Your mind is somehow carried by the song that you are listening and then you suddenly think about youngmin. " i hope your okay there?? why arent you answering any of my messages?? im worried. i hope you will keep your promise." you thought as you looked outside the car's window.
 
====
 
"mom, can i used the computer? just for 2 minutes. I'll just gonna messaged donna. Its been a week since i've left her a message." youngmin said to his mom.
 
"youngmin, you know i'm not gonna allow you right?? " his mom said as she looked straight at youngmin.
 
"but mom, donna will be worried about me." youngmin said.
 
"you know exactly why i dont want you to used the computer or even your cellphone." his mom said raising her voice.
 
"yeah, i know. but dont you know that what your doing is actually killing me now." youngmin said firmly.
 
"okay, you want to message her. then go, but tell her the truth." his mom said.
 
"you know i cant do that."youngmin said.
 
"why?? because the truth will hurt her?? im doing this for your own good youngmin. If you still want to see her, just follow my orders." youngmin's mom said and leaved the room.
 
youngmin is left on his room feeling miserable. " i really missed you a lot donna. i hope you will still wait for me. eventhough im not so sure if i can still comeback to you." youngmin said as tears streamed down his face.
 
 
====
 
           time runs fast, its been now a month since youngmin went to korea. And after many nights and days of longing for youngmin, finally, your prayers had answered. You browsed for any messages on your email and your eyes saw the name of the sender that your waiting for a month now.
 
 
 
~~i'm not coming back anymore donna. i hope you will find someone who will love you more than i do. you deserved someone better. i dont have the courage to tell you this things personally but the real  reason why my mom sent me here in korea is that, im engage to be married to her friend's daughter. dont get me wrong, i love you alot but i can't say no to my mom. i'm so sorry donna. goodbye~~
 
 
upon reading this, your eyes filled with tears. you didnt know that youngmin could do that thing to you. 
 
"how could you, youngmin!!! how could you hurt me so bad!!! you're a total !!! you dont keep your promise!!" you shouted and starts removing his pictures on your wall. It really hurts you so bad. He is the first man you love and you didn't expect that he will bring you your first heartbreak. 
 
"i hate you alot youngmin!!" you shouted in pain.
 
"donna, donna, wake up." you heard your mom said as she shrugged you.
 
"huh?? what??" you said in shock and you just realized that you are crying.
 
"your having a bad dream." your mom said and handed you a glass of water.
 
"i cant remember any of my dreams." you said as you looked at your mom confused.
 
"you keep on shouting youngmin's name, you even said that you hate him." your mom said and sat beside you.
 
"youngmin..." you whispered and try to recall your dream.
 
"dont think too much. go to sleep now. you still have your class tomorrow." your mom said and get the glass of water from you.
 
"okay, thanks a lot mom." you said as your mom exited your room. You lay in your bed again and began to think about your dream. "why would i even say that i hate youngmin??" you said to yourself and heaved a sigh . you are about to close your eyes when you remember about the message.
 
" i remember now," you said and you quickly get off your bed and opened your computer. You immediately checked your messages.
 
"thanks God, it was really just a dream." you said to yourself and smiled. "But it will be better if youngmin will send me even one message but not with that content." you said and turned off your computer.
 
 
 
~~~~~
aisshh, i cant really put into words the things that are running in my mind. >.<
anyways,
hope you will like this update!! ^^