moment of truth 2

You Captured My Heart

 

"It's just a remembrance.. " Youngmin said and smiled.

 

"A remembrance?? why, are you going to leave?" you asked worriedly.

 

"ohh, its already past 6, we need to go now.." youngmin said ignoring your question.

 

           all throughout the bus ride both of you are just staring blankly ahead. nobody wants to start the conversation.

 

"what did he mean by remembrance?? is he going to leave me? i mean, i just thought he will be with me forever" you are busy talking to yourself when suddenly youngmin starts to speak.

 

" I will be going to korea tomorrow." youngmin said.

 

"What?? why so sudden??" you asked and looked straight at him but Youngmin did not turn to face you.

 

"My mom just sent me the ticket yesterday and she said i'll be studying there." youngmin said and it took him a few seconds before he faced you.

 

"When will you come back?" you asked again.

 

"I dont know. but promised me that you will wait for me. i've always loved you and I promised to love you. I really want to court you, but I guess I dont have much time anymore." youngmin said and smiled weakly.

 

"I will wait for you." you answered and hugged him. "He finally said it, he loves.. but it seems that love came at a wrong time..."

 

"i will come back as soon as i can. if your feeling empty, you can always go to our secret garden, i hope i filled that placed enough happy memories of us together." youngmin said as he hugged you back.

 

"i will. thanks for everything youngmin, i will miss you alot" you said as you began shedding tears.

 

"donna, dont cry. i want to see your happy face before we part ways, okay?? can you please smile now." youngmin said as he wipe your tears away. you just nod and try to smile. Then he walked you home and he also told his goodbye to your parents.

 

"ma'am,sir.. i swear that i'll come back sooner, for the mean time, could you please looked for donna" youngmin said in whisper and smiled at you.

 

"you're saying anything?" your father asked.

 

"nothing sir. please take care all of you, i'll be going now." youngmin said and went to the door.your parents also bade goodbye and told youngmin to take care on his flight. you also went to door and talked with youngmin for the last time.

 

"so, this is goodbye for now." you said and looked at youngmin intently.

 

"yes, take care okay?? and dont see another guy.. haha" youngmin said and chuckled.

 

"i'll wait for you. so better come back soon!!" you said and smiled.

 

"can i have a hug as a remembrance?" youngmin said. you didnt think twice and just hugged him so tight. if you can only stop the time and stop youngmin from going to korea, you could have done it.. but, you must face reality.. that tonight will be your last night together...

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

sorry for a short and late update..

just finished my exams..

dear my awesome readers..

is it okay if i will be making this story to a one shot??

 

i'll be waiting for your responses okay??

 

thanks for reading :)