too many lies

You Captured My Heart

Hyunseong - Only you

(I can't still figure out how to do this link thing that once you click it, it will automatically open to a new tab.. So if you wanna listen to this song, kindly open it to a new tab.. ^^)

(I was actually listening to it over and over again while writing this update...)

 

 

"What should I do??" You asked yourself as you stared at your own reflection in the mirror. You took a deep breath before you went outside your room, you were walking down the stairs when you see Youngmin sitting on the living room and he just stares blankly ahead, seems like his mind is somewhere far out.

"Hey, you want something to drink?" You asked when you got near him.

"Oh, Donna. You're there. No, thanks. I came to tell you something important." Youngmin said, he was about to speak again when you cutted him off.

"Let's talk outside..." You replied, showing an emotionless face. And you headed towards the door. Youngmin just followed you silently, He suddenly felt the coldness in your voice.

The two of you just sat outside, near your mom's small garden.

"Donna, I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry for everything." 

"What are those sorry for?? You don't have to say sorry." 

"Donna, please let me explain. You have to know the truth." .

"What truth Youngmin?? Should I know more, aside from the TRUTH that you've let me know the other day??" .

"Yesterday, I've been the foolest of all the fool, Donna. I didn't tell you the truth." Youngmin said, he looks straight into your eyes, and those stares it shows sincerity. You tried not to speak any words. Your mind was somehow captivated by his stares. 

"How come I still got affected with his stares... His eyes, I remember seeing them before in one of my dreams, it was full of sorrow." You said to yourself, ignoring what Youngmin is saying at that moment.

"Donna, I still love you.." You heard Youngmin said, and those words somehow brought you back to your senses.

"What??" You asked.

"I said, I LOVE YOU." Youngmin repeated. His words didn't sink in at first, you just stared at him again for quite some time and then the words was put into place in your head like a puzzle.

"No,. You don't." You said stammering. "How come he will tell me that he loves me as if nothing happened yesterday." You said to yourself.

 

Then it was followed by silence.. Deafening silence..

 

"Donna, please give me another chance. I swear I will make it up to you. Broke up with Jeongmin, please." Youngmin said. Seeing Youngmin like that, it really softens your hearts but the hurt is still there, "What about Suzy?? She will get hurt... I can't stand the idea of someone being hurt because of me.. No, this can't be.." You said almost in whisper.

"No, Youngmin. Everything that happened between you and me.. it doesn't matter anymore. We have our own lives now." You somehow manage to keep your voice from being too shaky.

"Donna. Please," Youngmin said.

"I love Jeongmin." You said and looked at him,trying to look convincing.

"But Jeongmin is not being true to you. He is playing around." Youngmin finally blurted out.

"Stop it Youngmin, you don't know him. And even if he is only playing around, I don't care. As long as he is there to answer my phone call, as long as he is there to leave me a message before I sleep and to send me a message to greet me Goodmorning. That's all i need Youngmin!!!. As long as I'm not waiting for him if he will come back or not. That's all I'm asking for!! That's all that I needed." You said as your tears finally escaped from your eyes. You finally told him everything that you've been holding for so long.

"I'm so sorry Donna, I didn't mean to make you wait this long, It wasn't my choice." Youngmin answered. He approached you and hugged you so tight.

"Don't cry, please. I don't wanna see you cry. Im really sorry. I just want you to be happy. If you're happy with Jeongmin, I'll accept it.. But it doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore." Hearing what Youngmin said you felt like it was a DEJA vu.

"Don't make this hard for both of us, Youngmin." You finally said.

"I'll be leaving the next day. You won't be seeing me again. But always remember that I'm always gonna be around you." Youngmin said, it seems like he meant something with those words.

Youngmin still not letting you go in the hug, you wanted to hug him back but your mind keeps on telling you not to. It hurts you more being in that situation.

"I guess you have to go." You said as you broke his hug.

"I just want to know one thing, Do you still love me?? or you really don't have any feelings for me??" Youngmin asked.

It took you a few seconds before you answered.

"I don't love you anymore." You said and bowed your head a bit.

Youngmin just made a fake smile and then looked at you. "About me and Suzy, We are..."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me anymore..." You said cutting him off. You don't wanna hear all his reasons or made up excuses. All you want is to have him somehow out of your sight, because seeing him just brings you to tears.

"Then, I have to go now. Take care of yourself. And I wish you and Jeongmin happiness." Youngmin said and he leave. You try to look at him walking away from you one last time. " I love you too...." You whispered.

 

 

~~~~~~~

I hope you like this update^^

Thanks for reading!!! :D

 

 

I don't own the video used.. credit to the rightful owner^^