the night before

You Captured My Heart

*the number you are calling is busy at the moment, please try your call later.

you ended the call and tried calling jeongmin once more. but his line is still busy.

"oh, jeongmin.. arrgghh!!" you said while glaring at your phone.

"how can he possibly do this to me!!! im so tired!!!" you said while walking towards the park. You know that jeongmin wont leave a certain place when he said that he'll be waiting.. so since you cant call him, you need to show yourself at the ice cream store, or else..

 

------------------------------------

"oh, the ice cream here taste so good, and it compliments the not so cold weather here in your country. "suzy said while eating her ice cream.

"yeah. maybe i should take donna here, she really loves ice cream, especially...."

"strawberry flavor." youngmin and the guy at the counter said in the same moment.

"haha. i guess that guy also loves strawberry." suzy said as she glance at the guy at the counter.

"haha. maybe." youngmin said and just continue eating.

"after this, are we going to go home??" suzy asked.

"ummm, its a bit late already, we should go home. and tomorrow, i'll show you milada place before we go to donna's house.. " youngmin said and smiled.

"muos??? i'm going with you to donna's house?? " suzy said in disbelief.

"wae?? atleast you can finally meet her.. you dont want to??" youngmin asked.

"its not that i dont want to, but i think the two of you need some time alone. i mean, its been years since you've seen each other.. and i dont wanna ruined the scene." suzy said bowed down.

"ruined the scene?? come on, you're the one who help me to come back here. and i know donna, she will definitely like to meet you." youngmin said.

"o-okay, " suzy answered.

"haha. dont be too nervous, she wont eat you. so, shall we go now?? i think the store is closing soon." youngmin said and both of them leave the store.

 

-------------------------------------

"where are you?? you want me to go there?? " jeongmin said on the other line.

"im heading towards the park. should we meet there?" lorraine said.

"sure. i'll be waiting for you there. stop crying, okay?" jeongmin said in a concerned tone.

"i will. thanks. i love you jeongmin." lorraine answered.

"i love you too. take care on your way here. okay?" jeongmin said and put his phone down. just then, he remembered you, He immediately called you.

"hey, donna. okay. lets just meet tomorrow.. something came up, lorraine needs me., you're not mad are you?? if you want you can still go here. i already bought your favorite ice cream." jeongmin said as he glanced at the strawberry ice cream that he bought.

"nah,its okay. see you tomorrow then. bye!! " you answered and immediately ended the call. you dont know if you should be thankful about what happened or what..

 

-------------------------------------------

after how many minutes, lorraine arrived at the park. She immediately runs towards jeongmin and hugged him so tightly.

"lorraine, what's the problem." jeongmin asked as he carressed lorraine's back.

"my dad, he is in the hospital right now. The doctors said that he has this serious condition and it may only takes him 5 more moths to live" lorraine said as she continues to cry on jeongmin's shoulder.

"stop crying now, im here for you. Your dad, he's gonna be fine." jeongmin said trying to calm lorraine.

"im scared jeongmin.. i dont want to lose him." lorraine said.

"you will not." jeongmin finally said and wiped lorraine's tears.

 

----------------------------------------

"ya, youngminnie, take your medicine now. you already forgot to take this medicine. " suzy said as she suddenly went in youngmin's room.

"ohh, haha. i've almost forgot that im taking medication right now." youngmin said as he reached for the medicine.

"i guess they are right afterall." suzy said and stares at youngmin.

"right about what?" youngmin asked and looked at her confused.

"that love is the only cure for a person who is sick. He dont need any medicine but just a glanced at the person he loves all the sickness will go away." suzy said and smiled.

Youngmin didnt answer instead he just smiled at what suzy said.

" in connection with that, can i borrow your phone.. just once. please?" youngmin said and pleaded with those eyes like stars of his.

"nope. cant." suzy answered.

"jebal." youngmin said.

"phone's radiation is not good for your condition youngmin. that's the very reason why your mom didnt want you to use any gadgets." suzy said and walked away.

"suzy, please. just this once. i just want to hear her voice. i cant wait for tomorrow. jebal.jebal.jebal." youngmin said and kneeled on the floor.

"ya, stand!! what do you think you are doing?? youngmin,. " suzy said and looked at youngmin who is still kneeling.

"i wont get up if you will not lend me your phone." youngmin said.

"how childish can you get?? youngmin, i cant believe this. o-okay, you win this time. but i will lend you my phone just this moment and you will never asked to borrow my phone ever again. arraseo??" suzy said and handed him the phone.

youngmin quickly reached for her phone and dialled your number. He was so excited when the phone began to ring..

"im in the middle of this street and then he is going to tell me that it was cancelled. what a life!!!" you said and then walked towards your house, then an unknown number appeared on your phone's screen, since you are in a very bad mood,you decided to turn your phone off so nobody can disturb you anymore.

youngmin, tried to dial your number again but this time the phone operator answered....

*the number that your calling is either unattended or out of coverage area, please try your call again, later.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

:)

have fun reading this update ^^

take care dear readers!!!

and by the way, thanks to this story new subscriber: 

Ilikeboyfriend