The HUMAN BIRD NEST

You Captured My Heart

 

"Arrghh, I'm gonna die here!!" You exclaimed as you walked back and forth in your room.

 

          You were all alone because your parents paid a visit to your grandparents in the province and they will be staying there for three days. As a matter of fact, when you heard that your parents will be out of town, you almost jump for joy because it means a free day for you: free to eat as much chocolates as you want, free from household chores and most of all you can freely use your computer as much as you want and you can also stay up late. In short, it will be a perfect life for you even for just a short period of time^^

 

"But everything is ruined now, since this stupid internet connection is not cooperating with me" You said after you gave your computer a deadly glare.

 

"What should I do??!!" You said as you lay down on your bed, you try to looked around your room and you spotted your camera.

 

"ohh, i know." you said as you jump of your bed and get your camera.

 

           You pressed the On button after you placed a battery on it to see if your camera is still working, it's been a year or two since You last used your camera since there's not much for you to take pictures of. Your camera and you took some pictures of your room. " Well, I guess I still have talent for this stuffs.." after praising yourself, You looked outside your window to check if the weather is fine for some scenery photography.

 

" It is time to enjoy mother nature!!" You said and you wore your jacket and headed to the door. You enjoyed taking pictures of the kids and birds at the park when something caught your attention. Two love birds flown towards a branch of a tree.

 

"They looked like a happy couple," You said as you tried to focus your camera's lens to it. You were about to click the shutter button when you saw something very unusual.

 

"Huh?? What was that? Is that a nest??" You asked yourself and focused your camera to it and pressed the zoom button. You started to giggle when you realized that it is not a nest that is on the branch of the tree but a guy who was actually sleeping.

 

"What is he doing up there?? I didn't know someone will try to sleep there.." You said and you took a photo of him. After a few minutes, You paused on taking pictures of the guy who is sleeping on the tree, you started scanning the pictures you have taken when all of a sudden you heard of a rustling sound. then.. *boooggsshh*

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This is my first story here on AFF and since English is not my first language, 

I now do apologize for the grammar mistakes and everything..

 

Hope you will like this story :)

your comments are pretty much appreciated as well as criticism..

Subscribe and upvote if you think this story deserves it^^

 

 

(this how the human bird nest looks like ^_^)

(the most handsome  human bird nest ^__^V)