chap. 41 :)

You Captured My Heart

"Eonnie,Can I come in?" Hanna knocks on your door as you are checking yourself in the mirror for the nth time.

"Sure." You responded.

"Omo!! You look simple gorgeous eonnie!!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Am I?? I'm so nervous." You said and took a deep breath.

"Don't be eonnie. Everything will turn out just fine. No need to worry. I'm so happy for you and Youngmin oppa." Hanna said and embrace you," You're gonna be Mrs. Jo YoungMin in a matter of few hours."

"Thanks Hanna. You've played a major role in making this story have a happy ending." You said and hugged her tightly.

"Ehem. Am I ruining a scene??" Jeongmin interrupted.

"Jeongmin oppa. What are you doing here??" Hanna asked.

"I'm checking out my bestfriend. By the way, Illayda is looking for you." Jeongmin said and smiled.

"Alright, I'll go downstair now. Actually oppa, you can just tell me to leave the room if you want to talk to my eonnie in private." Hanna said and chuckled.

"Ahaha. You're so smart.. I'll treat you in return." Jeongmin said.

After Hanna leaved the room, Jeongmin suddenly turned to look at you.

"Wow. It took how many years before I attend my bestfriend wedding." Jeongmin started.

"Jeongmin..Thanks for always being here." You said and you don't know why you get so emotional so suddenly.

"Aisshh~ Don't cry. You'll ruin your make-up." Jeongmin said trying to calm you down.

"I don't know what to say. I haven't thank you enough for always being there for me." You said and sob.

"You don't have to say thank you. I already feel that I'm still a special person for you and that is enough. Just always remember I'll always be your bestfriend and when you need me, I'll always be around." Jeongmin said and wipe your tears.

"Donna. Come on now, We'll be going in 10 minutes." Your mom said as she enters the room.

"Alright. I'll be down there. Is Illayda already dressed??" You asked.

"Yes. And she looks as pretty as you. I'm so happy that I can attend your wedding. I thought I'll be waiting till forever." Your mom said and smiled.

"Mom. How could you say that??" You said and pout.

"Come on now. We don't wanna be late, right?? And stop acting like a child. Your gonna get married now." Your mom reminded you and leave the room.

"Alright, Ms. Donna soon to be Mrs. Jo, let's go now." Jeongmin said as he extend his hands.

"Lets go." You said and leave your room.

-------

When you were in the car, you keep on breathing so heavily. Your mom whispered at you and said just relax and enjoy the day. You smile and look at Illayda who is seating in the front seat and keeps on imitating the sounds of wedding march.

"We're here." Your dad said and the car stop in front of the church.

As you were to step off the car, you heard few guests shouting "She's here!!!"

And the wedding march begin. Illayda walked and showers the roses' petals in your way. You were standing in between your mom and dad and you saw your very handsome future husband waiting infront of the altar for you.

"If you'll cry, make sure you don't look so ugly. You don't want to have ugly wedding pictures, do you??" Your mom whispered as you were about to approach youngmin. 

Your dad put your hands in Youngmin hand and said,"Take care of my daughter. She's all yours now."

"I will sir." Youngmin said.

"You can call me dad." Your dad said and he turned to look at you and smiled.

You and Youngmin walked in front of the altar and just a few moments the wedding ceremony begin. You stole some glances on Youngmin just to see him looking your way too. He was smiling so brightly and at the same time he look like a prince in his suit.

The time when the two of you were exchanging vows, you cried as Youngmin tell how lucky he is to find someone like you, how excited he is to spend the rest of his life with you and your kids. He promised to love and be faithful to you.. There are so many things that he said that made you laugh and at the same time cry. When it comes to your vows, you paused for a while and looked at him. You started your vow with the first time you met him.

"Jo Youngmin, you are the only man that I loved and I will always love. Meeting you is never an accident though you caused me sprain in the first meeting" You chuckled and continue,"I know we've been through alot of things but I know those things made us realize how much we love each other. Youngmin, I only dedicate myself to you., I will love you eternally and I promise to be a good and loving wife to you..."

You continue with your vows and both you and Youngmin were shedding tears. You can't help but to reminisce all the things in the past as you give your vows. You just can't contain the happiness you feel now that you're getting married with the man  who captured your heart the first time you met. With the human bird nest who sleeps in the tree, you're really thankful that your internet didn't work that time that made you went to the park that day. Yes, there are so many things that tests your love with him. You're so thankful that you were able to pass the test with him and now, You and Youngmin are about to start another chapter of your life as Married couple :D

After exchanging vows that left everyone in the church cried. 

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife.. You may kiss the bride."

Youngmin looked at you and lift the veil that covers your face. His face draws near and kiss you in your lips. Everyone clapped their hands and some even shouts asking for one more kiss.

"We must obey the crowd." Youngmin said as he planted another kiss in your lips. You just smiled and hugged him.

---------

After the wedding and reception, You and Youngmin went to your new house. You planned to have your honeymoon in the coming days which will be spent in Paris. During the night, Illayda came into your room.

"Eomma, appa. Am I going to have a baby brother soon??" She asked.

You looked at Youngmin before answering.

"Why did you asked?"

"Uncle Jeongmin said I have to spend a week with them so I can have a baby brother soon." Illayda answered.

"You'll have a baby brother someday but not too soon, honey.." Youngmin said as he put Illayda in his lap.

"For a while, let us all go to sleep now because we're all so tired." You said and lay yourself on the bed.

"Okay eomma. I'll sleep with you and appa tonight." Illayda said and she stay in the middle," I love you eomma, I love you appa. Good night."

"Good night. Sweetdreams,baby." You said and kissed her forehead.

------

"Janus, Princess!!! Come here, your appa will come any minute now. You need to get dressed."You said in a loud voice but it seemed like they dont hear you.

"Illayda, can you please call your siblings. We need to get ready. Your appa will come any minute now." You said as you saw Illayda coming downstairs.

"Guys, come on!! We're gonna visit baby Jeongmin today." Illayda said and quickly Janus and Princess came running.

"Got you guys!! haha." You said and hugged the two of them.

"Eomma, are we really going to Uncle Kwangmin's house??" Janus asked.

"Nae. Come on now, You need to change clothes first." You said and the two rushed to their room. 

"You have a crazy twins over there eomma." Illayda said and chuckled.

"I know. Help me fixed our things, okay?? I'll just need to get them dressed." You said and went to the twin's room.

-------

"Uncle Kwangmin!!! Where is Aunt Hailey and Baby Jeongmin??" Your twins asked in unison.

"They are upstairs, come on. They are waiting for you." Kwangmin said.

The kids together with Youngmin and Kwangmin went upstair. You were left behind because you answered a phone call.

"Mwo?? Wait what hospital???"

---------