chap. 39 :)

You Captured My Heart

Though being away from him makes you think of him more than the usual but you really can't force yourself to stop either. And since you are already in the 20th century, and Youngmin is already fine and he is done with those "you can't use the computer and phone thing" you actually had some time to talked with him during the night. But those things were not enough to make you not missed him more. 

"You missed me??" Youngmin asked as you had a little video chat.

"I don't." You answered sarcastically.

"haha. As if I don't see those pictures behind you." Youngmin said.

"Where??!!" You said and you looked around your room.

"Got you! Then I think you're missing me so much??" Youngmin said.

"I miss all of you. I wanted to go back there but I guess all of you were busy so we will not have time to get along."  You said a little bit disappointed.

"You're talking lots of things how I wish we can talked about the two of us." Youngmin said.

"About the two of us?? But what can we talked about the two of us??" You answered.

"I mean, we're still together, right?? It's still you and me." Youngmin said.

"Are you allowed to??" You said teasingly.

"My heart says I can love whoever I choose too. They can't control it." Youngmin answered in a serious tone.

"If that's the case, well I might say that yes, It's you and me. And I'll wait till you get back here." You said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I love you, Donna."

"I love you too, Youngminna." You answered and chukled," You should go to sleep soon.I know you're tired." 

"I will. Good night beautiful. Dream of me." Youngmin cheerfully said.

"I will. Annyeong." You said and a few more minutes you ended the call since no one wants to end the call.

-----

It's already been a year since they debuted and it's also your 20th birthday today. You are busy editing some videos and pictures when your mom called your name. She said that a girl name Hailey is looking for you downstair.

"Hailey?? Could it really be Hailey??" you said to yourself, "I'll be right there. Wait for awhile." You yelled.

After a minute you rushed down to see your visitor. A very pretty young girl stood up as it saw you running down the staircase.

"Eonnie~ Bogoshipoyo."Hailey said and hugged you.

"Hailey, Oh my gosh. It's been a year. How did you found me??" You asked.

"Ummm, I searched for you." Hailey answered,"Actually, I asked Jeongmin oppa about your location."

"Jinjja?? I really miss all of you. Since when did you get back here??" You asked again as your mom served you and hailey something to eat.

"It's also been a year. After oppa debuted with them, eomma decided that I should stay with her since my oppa can't looked after me." Hailey said.

The two of you went to your room just to be updated with what happened to the both of you during the past year.

"eonnie. You told me about Milada place when we are in Korea, right??" 

"Did I?? haha. I forgot." You answered.

Hailey frowned a little and you pinched her cheeks. "Aigooo~~ You're so cute Hailey~shii"

"I already know that eonnie." Hailey said and chuckled," so how about showing me Milada place during this week."

"Umm, Let me see, What time will you be available.?"

"How about on wednesday??" Hailey suggested.

"Alright. It's wednesday then. Maybe we should just meet in the park at 2pm. Deal??" You said while you check your schedule for that day.

"Okay eonnie. Umm, I think I should go ahead too. It's getting darker." Hailey said.

"I thought you'll stay for the night?? You should stay for dinner." You suggested.

As much as Hailey wanted to stay for the night, she said that she needs to come home for dinner since her omma will be alone in the house. You couldn't do anything and just walked with Hailey to the bus stop. You offer to bring her home but she refuses and said that she is old enough to take the bus by herself.

-----

You can't wait for wednesday to come since there is no much work and the fact that the internet is not working since they are undergoing maintenance whatsoever, you just wanted to go out. Speaking of internet, you haven't got any news about Boyfriend and you haven't talked to Youngmin for a couple of days now. That makes you feel so sad and makes you want to visit Milada place more.

That afternoon you received a call from Hailey and she just reminded you for your tour at Milada place on Wednesday. You answered enthusiastically and you can also feel the excitement on Hailey's voice. 

"I am so excited eonnie. I know that this will be one of the most memorable time in your life.." Hailey said.

"Haha. What's with the most memorable time in my life?? isn't it gonna be a memorable time in your life??" You asked trying to figure out what Hailey meant by her words.

"Ahaha. Yeah. That is what I'm trying to say..." Hailey chuckled on the other line.

"Alright then. My mom is now calling me. I need to accompany her on the super market." You said.

"Okay. Annyeong eonnie. See you in two days.." Hailey said and ended the call.

--------

"Hailey, are you sure that everything is okay now??"

"Of course,oppa. But you still need to help me fix and arrange the place." Hailey said.

"Don't worry. We'll arrive tomorrow there. See you soon. Kamsahamnida Hailey~shii."

"Annyeong Youngmin oppa. Do be careful on your flight." Hailey said and ended the call.

-----

Wednesday come and you went to the park at 1:30 pm. You waited for Hailey and within 10 minutes she arrived and hugged you so tightly.

"Should we get going??" You asked.

"Nae eonnie. I'm excited."

The bus ride only took 30 minutes and viola, you are now in Milada place. Like before, the place seems haunted from the outside, Hailey moved a little closer to you as you walked your way through the heart of Milada. Before you reached the bench where you usually seat before, you can see flowers and ballons hanging from the trees and you can see a table set in a romantic way.

"Hailey, I think someone's gonna use this place. The place are set up in a romantic way. Maybe someone already found this place too." You said as you held Hailey's hand.

"Eonnie, can't we just peak a little before we go?? I really want to see how Milada looks like." Hailey said and she walked closer to the place tagging you along with her.

"Hailey, do be careful. We might ruin their plans here." You said as you held her hand tightly and instructed her to walked slowly.

"Don't worry eonnie. I will."Hailey said.

After you peaked on how Milada gorgeously look, you decided to leaved the place since someone will be using the place. You were to step out when someone suddenly came rushing.

"What are you doing here????" You can sense that the voice is a little bit mad and upset at the same time.

"We are sorry. We didn't mean to intrude. We're about to go anyway." You said and you held Hailey more closely.You walked passed the guy who wore black jacket and a tinted glasses. You were about to take another step when he held you in your arms.

"You cant just leaved." He said in a husky voice.

"Let me go.." You said shrugging you arms.

"This is for you. You can't just go.." He said.

You raised your eyebrows as you try to think what he just said. You looked around just to found out that Hailey is not anymore beside you and a music plays in the background, the acoustic version of Boyfriend's Not one but two, you are so sure of it. The guy let go of your hand and to your surprise a blonde guy just appeared from nowhere. He hold a flower and gave it to you.

"Are you just going to stand there??" He asked as you just stand in front of him, not moving a bit.

"Youngmin??" You asked teary eyed.

"Wait, did Hailey brought the real Donna here??" Youngmin asked and chuckled.

"Hailey know this?? Wait, when did you arrived?? I mean, how did you get here??" You asked.

"Can we talked about it later. I have something for you over there. The food may get cold too." Youngmin said as he took your hand and the two of you went to the very heart of Milada.

Your heart flutters with joy as you saw how the place is carefully arranged. Flowers, balloons and some of your pictures together where hanged all over the place. Youngmin asked for a danced as the song turns into a romantic one.

"I though I have to wait 15 more years before we can actually do something like this." You whisper in his ears.

Youngmin looked straight into your eyes before answering."I wont make the only girl I love wait that long. I want you to feel so special because you are so special to me. I am not asking you to love me as much as I love you. I know that being in a relationship with an idol is hard since we can't go to the places that we like without you being bash by some of the fans but I assure you that I won't let them hurt you, I will always protect you."

A tear escaped your eyes as you hear those words coming out from Youngmin with full of sincerity.

"I love you too, Youngmin. I've fallen in love with you the first time I met you and it will never change. Even if you're an idol, that won't change the love I feel for you. I love you for who you are and that means I also falls in love with your dreams. I am so lucky to be love by you." You said and hugged him so tight.

Youngmin reached for your face and wiped the tears streaming down your face. The two of you looked at each others eyes and your lips met and you felt a magical feeling that you once felt when he kissed you the first time.

Youngmin broke the kiss and whispered to you "I  want to kiss you more but they are here."

"Who???" You asked and all of a sudden you remember the guy that held you and of course, Hailey.

"WWWWOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!!" They all said in unison and they throw roses petals at the two of you.

"That was the sweetest thing that I've seen." Minwoo said and smiled.

"Did you forgot about us Youngmin??? How could you do that??" Jeongmin teasingly said.

"Can you just forget about it!" You said as you covers your face that now turns red because of embarrassment.

"That's a proof that they really love each other." Donghyun commented.

"Luckily I was able to cover Hailey's eyes." Kwangmin said and chukled.

"Hey, Are you going to eat now?? The food is getting cold." Hyunseong said as he arranged the table.

"We should all eat. Come on now." You said just to drop to subject about your kiss.

"Anio~ this is your first date as an official couple. We will leave now." Donghyun said as he instructed others that they'll be leaving soon.

"Oh you sure??" You asked.

"Yes. So good bye now.. Enjoy the rest of the day. We will stay at Hyunseong house for a while." Donghyun said and one by one they waved good bye to the both of you.

You enjoy the rest of the day with Youngmin till its too dark to see the way outside. You just stay there leaning on his shoulder wishing that that day wont come to an end anymore..

That night you invited Youngmin to your house, after dinner you asked Youngmin if he wants to spend the night in your house.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life here??" Your mom suddenly said and chuckled.

"I would like too, but I they will be waiting for me in Hyunseong hyung house." Youngmin said.

"Alright, just call me when you get there." You said and you walked with Youngmin outside.

After saying your goodbyes, Youngmin kissed the tip of your nose for the nth time before he stepped outside your gate.

"Go now. And do be careful. Wear your glasses now. Someone might recognized you."

"Alright. Good bye now. Saranghae.."Youngmin said and he walked his way towards the bus stop.

You went inside and lay dreamily in your bed wishing for another one magical moment with him. You even slapped your face just to be sure that this wasn't a dream and everything is real.

------

Hope you enjoy the update :))

Few more chapters to go..

Hope you will anticipate the ending of this story :)