chap. 37 :))

You Captured My Heart

January past by so fast and so is the succeeding months. You received flowers from Youngmin and Hyunseong during Valentines day. And your supposed to be date with Hyunseong became a group date for all of them went with the two of you. Thus, it became so memorable as you have not only one nor two but six handsome namjas at your side which caught everyone's attention during that day. Jeongmin also keeps on teasing you about Youngmin but he make sure that nobody can hear what the two of you were talking.

---

"Omo, you guys are DAEBAK!! Did you see yourselves.. You're improving alot!!" You said as you have lunch with the members.

"You think so noona?? Kamsahamnida! I wonder what our group's name will be??" Minwoo said energetically as always.

"Haha. Yeah, me too. I wonder what will be our name.. Something that will catch everyone's attention." Donghyun said and continue with what he is eating.

"Whatever happens, you guys should do well, alright?? I'll always be your number one fan." You said and smile at them.

"Oh~ Noona. I'm just sad that you and Hyunseong hyung need to stop dating because we are about to debut." Minwoo said and frown.

"Ah~~ That, don't worry about the two of us. Atleast we're still friends, and he'll always stay as a special friend to me." You said and you glanced at Hyunseong who is looking at you and wink. The thing between you and Hyunseong having a fake relationship was kept as a secret to everyone.

"Nae. We will always be each other's special friend. So no hurt feelings." Hyunseong blurted out.

"Aigoo~~ Kyeopta!! Why am I feeling there is still something going on between the two of you." Jeongmin said.

"Aiisshh~~ Shut up, Jeongmin." You said.

Out of nowhere Youngmin suddenly cough which caught everyone's attention.

"Ooppssie." Jeongmin said in a low voice and looked at you.

"Hyung, something wrong??" Kwangmin asked and handed him a glass of water.

"Ani. I think I ate so much sweets today, my throat hurts a bit." Youngmin said.

"Oh, you should drink alot of warm water, it's not good for your vocals." You said in a concerned tone.

"Thanks for the advice.." Youngmin said and flashed an oh so charismatic smile that make you chuckled quietly.

All through out the lunch you haven't told them what is needed to be told. You don't want to ruin the atmosphere so you just need to wait for the perfect time to tell them.

------

"Donna, do you want to go with me this afternoon??" Youngmin said and wait for your answer.

"Where?"

"Hmm, I don't know what should I call that place, Can I also call it Milada place??" Youngmin asked.

"Oh~Sure you can. It's your choice anyway.." You answered.

"So, you're free this afternoon?"

"Let's see. If CEO will not ask me to do anything later then I think I can go with you." You said and smiled.

"Fingers crossed." Youngmin said, "See you later." He added and leaved.

---------

Later that afternoon, You see yourself hanging out with Youngmin in the Milada. You just sit quietly as the two of you were lost for a topic to start conversing with. You just smiled at the thought that You and Youngmin really love hanging out in a garden that is unknown to everyone. By then Youngmin suddenly moved so closer to you and leaned his head in your shoulder.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Youngmin said and you can see that  a smile formed in his lips.

It's not that you and him were together once more but it couldn't be hidden that the two of you still have feelings for each other.

"And who gave you the permission to lean on my shoulder??" You asked sarcastically.

"I'm so sorry for my actions." Youngmin said and he sit upright.

"I didn't told you to stop leaning either." You said and smirk.

Youngmin just stared at you that gave you an uneasy feeling.

"What's wrong??" You asked. 

He didn't utter any words but he just cupped your face with his hands and began leaning forward to you. You just closed your eyes and began to feel his lips pressing your own lips. The kiss was so passionate and was gentle. It was a sweet kiss and your very own first kiss. Youngmin moved away a little and looked at you.

"I Love you and I always did.." Youngmin said as he gives you another peck in the lips.

You didn't answer and just looked at him. Suddenly a tear ran from your eyes that made Youngmin guilty of what he had done.

"I'm sorry."

"No. It's not that.. " You answered.

"If it's not about it, then what it is about??"

"Youngmin, I love you too. Don't think that I don't feel the same.."

Youngmin looked straight into your eyes and not long after he hugged you so tight.

"Be sure that you'll do good when you debut, alright??" You said bringing up a topic so randomly.

"I was thinking how to tell others about us.." Youngmin paused for awhile and let go of the hug.

You shook your head for disapproval.

"You can't tell them about this. We need to keep this a secret from the rest of the member. Youngmin, promise me." You said not wanting to have an issue arising about the relationship.

"If that is what you want." Youngmin said and held your hand, "This is the hand of the girl whom I wants to be with forever.. And if I were given the chance, I will shout to the whole world how much I love you.. I love you, Donna."

Every word that Youngmin uttered that time was etched in your mind. What's happening right now was like a scene from the romantic movies that you'd watched. You want to treasure it forever. Though keeping it as a secret will be a great ordeal for the two of you, but you know it's for the better.

"Are we officially together now??" Youngmin suddenly asked.

"I don't know.." You answered and laugh.

"So, it's not yet official???"

"Hmmm, maybe not.. haha." You answered again, "Is there really a need for that??"

"Maybe not either. As long as you promised that you will love only me, then there's no need for that." Youngmin said.

"You are the only guy that I love, Jo YoungMin.." You whispered in his ears.

"Can we just go to the nearest church now??" Youngmin said as he stood up, "I want to marry you.." he added and carried you in a bridal style.

"Ya!! Put me down.. Youngmin!!" You said as you struggled.

"Your heavy.." Youngmin said and kissed you in the nose but still he didnt put you down.

"Is there anyone there???!!!" Avoice called out that made the two of you looked to where the voice is coming.

"I think we need to go now.." You said in unison and immediately you run your way out to the garden..

"Haha.. That was an awesome experience!!" Youngmin said and held your hand as you walk in the streets.

"Somebody might see us." You said as you pulled your hands from his.

"I'll take you home." Youngmin said.

"Of course, you should." You answered and chuckled.

----------

When you reached home its almost dinner time that you invited Youngmin to have dinner with you. 

"I hope it will rain." Youngmin said in a low voice but enough for you to hear.

"You need to go home after dinner." You said and chuckled.

"Eh~ Am I not allowed to  stay for the night??" Youngmin asked.

"Ani. You need to go home." You said firmly.

"Okay. I'll go home after dinner.. but I can visit here again, right??" Youngmin said.

"Of course you can. Everytime you have time to visit, you're always welcome." You said and served the dish for the night.

----------

 

How are you guys doing this 2014?? :D

Hope you are all doing fine :)

Thanks for reading ^.^