SOUTH KOREA^^

You Captured My Heart

Upon arriving at Incheon international Airport, Hailey started looking for that face that she knows will be waiting for her arrival. She looked left and right and presto, there's KWANGMIN, looking like a lost child.

 

"Jeongmin, I already saw my friend. Come on, let's meet him." Hailey said and dragged Jeongmin along with her.

 

"Yah, walk slowly.. We still need to look for our trainor. He said he will be wearing the starship ent. shirt right??" Jeongmin said as he search for their trainor while being dragged.

 

"My friend is with our trainor. I forgot to mention that he is also a starship trainee." Hailey said and stick her tongue out.

 

"Ohh~~ then that will be great. I thought we need to find him in this sea of people here." Jeongmin said in relief.

 

"Kwangmin~goon!!!" Hailey yelled and waved her hands.

 

"Yah!! I've been here for an hour." Kwangmin said and offered to carry hailey's bag. "Mr. PArk. They're here." Kwangmin called.

 

A man in his 30's approached and smiled at them. " How was the flight?" He asked.

 

"It was alright sir." Hailey answered.

 

"Good to hear that. Where is Jeongmin?" Mr. Park asked.

 

"He is right behind me.. Oh, where is he??" Hailey said and looked for Jeongmin.

 

"Hailey!! Hey, I've dropped something so I..." Jeongmin didn't finished what he has to say when..

"And what are you doing here??" Jeongmin asked as he looked straight at Kwangmin's face.

 

Kwangmin answered him with a puzzled look.

"I thought you were sick.. Didn't you know that Donna came after you when you were about to leave Philippines. But I guess you never knew, didn't you?" jeongmin said a bit annoyed.

 

"Kwangmin, you didn't told me you've been in the Philippines.." Hailey said as she glanced at Kwangmin.

 

"I haven't not even once.. " Kwangmin answered.

 

"Hailey, what did you call him?? Kwangmin?? He is not Kwangmin, his name is Youngmin." Jeongmin said.

 

"Ani. I'm not Youngmin. I'm Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin." he answered and smiled.

 

"Jeongmin, I guess you're mistaken him as someone. His name is really Kwangmin." Hailey answered.

 

"No, I can't be wrong.. I can't forget your face.. " Jeongmin said and he went closer to Kwangmin.

 

"Kwangmin, Is he referring to your brother?" Mr. Park asked.

 

"Yes, sir. I think so." Kwangmin answered and smiled.

 

"YOU HAVE A TWIN??" Hailey and Jeongmin said in chorus.

 

-----------

 

After one year of working as the secretary of the CEO and as the Adminstrative Service Officer. Your CEO suddenly called your attention for an urgent meeting between you and him. 

"There will be a change on your position." The CEO started and you just listened attentively. "My friend who has a company in South Korea wants to have a reliable and efficient secretary because his secretary just retired and he can't find a new one. He personally asked me to find him a new secretary. The offer is good and there will be no problem with lodging and everything. When he told me about this, one person came out on my mind. And that was you, Ms. Donna. But then I've been having second thought on offering you this because it means that I'll be losing one great person here in the company." Your CEO paused for awhile and looked at you. It seems like he was waiting for you to say anything.

 

"Umm, Sir. I don't think I will accept the job. I mean, I don't want to leave our country and if I will be planning to go overseas, maybe South Korea will be the last place that will  be on my list." You answered boldly.

 

"Is that so? But Ms. Donna. This is a great opportunity for you. And I'm not really asking if you are going to accept or reject the offer because I am actually sending you to Korea to work there." Your CEO told you and he just gave this smile.

 

"Sir.. Are you serious about this?? But..." 

 

"No buts Ms. Donna. I'm giving you 1 month to prepare your passport. You'll be leaving in 2 months time. Thank you. You may now go back to your work station."

 

--------

That was the scenario in your office 1 month ago and now you're at the airport with your family to send you off. You hugged your mom tightly and kissed her cheeks.

"I'll miss you so much mom." You told her and smiled weakly.

"I'm gonna miss you too, so much. Be careful there, okay?? And text Jeongmin immediately when you landed there.. He is the only one I can trust in Korea." Your mom said and looked at you as you were still her baby girl. She suddenly burst into tears that made you want to backed out and just stay in the Philippines.

"Mom. Don't cry please. It'll be harder for me to go." You said as you wipe your mom's tears.

"I'm not crying because I'm lonely. Maybe 30% of my tears is for the thought that you'll be living in korea for 2 years. But 70% of my tears is for the thought that you and Youngmin will be together now in Korea.. I'm so happy for you." What your mom said wanna make you laugh at the same time frown. "How can she be so silly.." "Mom, I need to go now. And stop imagining things that me and Youngmin will meet in Korea. I already lose hope." you said and grabbed your bag with you. You took another glance before going checking in with your luggage. 

"Yeah it was just something like that. I can't even say NO. Goodbye philippines." You whispered to yourself and sighed.

------

After 4 hours of being up there in the air, finally you arrived at the Airport. It somehow feels weird that you think that you've just landed back in the Philippines.. Even though you're in South Korea, it still feels like home.

 

You waited at the arrival area with your Boss as you wait for his "Friend" to come.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Suddenly your CEO spoke with someone and you can hear them asking how each others been doing lately. You were introduced by your CEO to your future boss. Then he finally said the name of the company you'll be working with.

 

"You'll be working with Starship Ent." 

"Starship Ent.?" you asked making sure you didn't heard it wrong. " Isn't that the company Jeongmin is under training?" You said to yourself. A smile crept into your face as you already see the possibility that you and your bestfriend can see each other everyday.

You and your CEO together with his friend rode his car. He said that they will bring you to your boarding house and after that you will go to Starship Ent to be introduced to the employees. You nodded and smiled. After a couple of hours, you arrived at a simple yet beautifully constructed house. Its not that big nor too small for you. It's actually perfect. You all went inside and was amazed by the place. Your boss whispered " This isn't bad, is it?" "Yeah. It was actually great." You answered and put all your things on the living room.

After resting for a couple of hours, your new boss told you to prepare for you are going to meet your co-employees now. You rummaged to your stuffs to find a semi-formal clothes and within a few minutes, all of you are seated at the back of the car and starts to travel going to Starship Ent.

 

 

~~~~~~

And here is an update^^

Sorry, i have to cut Kwangmin,Jeongmin and Hailey's part..

Their story will be told in my other fanfic ( Journey of Life)

(shameless advertisement this is.. ><)

Hope you like the update..