chap. 30 :)

You Captured My Heart

Jagiya, jagiya, jagiya..

Youngmin covers his head with his pillow as he keeps on tossing and turning around in his bed...

"Aiisshh!!! Get away from my mind!! Babo!! So what if he calls her Jagiya! Aiisshh~~" Youngmin said to himself as he lay his body again on his bed and cover his face with his big pillow.. "Atleast, Donna didn't called him oppa, Then I'll be fine with it" Youngmin said that made him smiles.. "Now I can have a good night sleep."

Jagiya, pssshh..

-------------

"Are we going somewhere??" You asked.

"Ani. I just want to pick you up from work since it's late already."Hyunseong answered, "Waeyo? You want to go somewhere??"

"What about we go to the ice cream store.. I really miss eating ice cream at this hour of the night." You replied.

"Ice cream?? But it's too cold." Hyunseong said.

"Please!! Just one ice cream." You insisted as you pull Hyunseong's sleeves like a kid.

"Okay, I'll just accompany you to the ice cream store. I can't eat ice cream tonight, we will be having a practice tomorrow with our vocals, so no sweets and cold stuff for me." Hyunseong explained.

"Alright. Kamsahamnida oppa" You said and walks happily side by side with him.

-----------

You reached home almost 12 midnight. As you the lights, someone spoke.

"Where have you been??"

"Jeez!! Jeongminna!! You scared me!!" You said as you placed your hand in your heart and acted as if you're about to suffer to a heart attack.

"It won't work on me Donna, and who is that guy?? I heard you are talking with him outside." Jeongmin said as if he was an interogator.

"That was Hyunseong, he offered to take me home." You answered.

"And?? Is there anything you want to tell your bestfriend??" Jeongmin said suspiciosly

"What is it that you wanna know??" You answered.

"Everything. We haven't talked for awhile and it feels like, you're not the Donna that I used to know.. You're changing." Jeongmin said in a serious tone.

You are having a second thought on telling the truth about you and Hyunseong to Jeongmin.. It took you a several minutes before you speak again.

"Alright, since I dont wanna hide anything from you, here's the truth. Me and Hyunseong are.." You are not yet finished when Jeongmin interrupted.

"The two of you are dating??" 

"Yeah, something like that.." You answered.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Just keep it up." Jeongmin said and smiled so wide that his eyes are turned into fine lines :P

"That makes me happy.." You said and grabbed him by the arms. "Are you gonna stay here for the night?? Sleepover? Just like before."

"I don't think I should since someone may be jealous when he knows this." Jeongmin said sarcastically.

"Aiissh~~ Stop it! Come on, There's plenty I wanna tell you. Jebal, stay here.. I promise I will cook a special breakfast for you!"You said bribing him like a kid.

"Alright then. haha. I'll stay, but you need to sleep on the couch while I'll sleep in the bed."Jeongmin said trying to tease you.

"Oh no .. First one who gets in the room will sleep in the bed.!" You yelled as you runs to your room.

---------------

Morning came and you've cooked a very delicious breakfast for Jeongmin,.

"Jeongmin, I'll be going to the office after breakfast, you can stay here for awhile if you want."You said over breakfast.

"I thought we'll go to the office together?"

"Hyunseong will pick me up. Sorry." You said apologetically

"Nah~ It's alright. I can understand." Jeongmin said and continue eating his breakfast.

--------------

"Any plans after training, hyung?" Kwangmin asked his twins.

"Nothing. But I think I will stay longer in the trainee room today. Wae?" Youngmin said.

"I'm just asking. Since I'll be bringing KwangSun to the amusement park today, would you like to join us?" Kwangmin said.

"The two of you go. Have fun.. You should spend more time with him, I can feel he's missing his omma." Youngmin said referring to Hailey.

"I know. It's my fault why his omma leaves us.. She should had been a great solo artist if she didn't quit. It's only a few months left before her debut but she chose to go back to her country." Kwangmin said a little bit upset.

"Aiiss~~ Stop thinking about it now. Everything has its right time." Youngmin said and patted Kwangmin's shoulder.

"Thanks Hyung," Kwangmin said and smiled, "Oh look, it is Secretary Donna and Hyunseong hyung." Kwangmin said and waved at them.

"Do you really have to waved at them?!" Youngmin said and went inside the building.

"Annyeong Haseyo Kwangmin~goon." You greeted him.

"Nae. Annyeong!! The two of you look good together." Kwangmin said and smiled.

"Kamsahamnida." You said, "So, should we go in now??"

"Yes. haha. Ladies first." Hyunseong said.

-----------------

You were eating your lunchbreak in a restaurant when you suddenly heard a shutter sound. It seems like someone is taking a picture of you.

"Annyeong Donna." Youngmin suddenly showed up himself.

"Annyeong. What are you doing here?" You asked coldly.

"I will eat my lunchh here. Mind if I share table with you?" Youngmin asked.

"Not at all. I'm about to finished.." You answered.

"Umm, Hyunseong is not accompanying you today?" Youngmin asked.

"Nope. He and the others ate at the office." You answered.

"Ohh~ I see. By the way, any plans after work?? I was planning to go to the amusement park ...."

"Amusement park." that place... suddenly a flash back of what you saw starts to play in your mind..

"Donna!! Hey, you okay??" Youngmin suddenly shrug you.

"I'm fine. So, you're saying??"

"You want to go with me??

 

 

---------------

Here's a short update :)

Comment and share your thoughts :D

I would like to read them all ^_^

Thanks for reading.