END :))

You Captured My Heart

"Youngmin, we need to go now." You suddenly called that makes Youngmin and Kwangmin stopped from going upstairs.

"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked.

"Jeongmin." You said and your face is so worried.

Youngmin asked Kwangmin to looked for the kids as the two of you drive all the way to the hospital. On your way, Youngmin asked why there is a rush and what really happened to Jeongmin. You answered him as you recall what exactly happened while talking on the phone.

<<<<<

"What is it???" You asked

"Come here quick!! Oh no, just meet me in the hospital. Hainna's gonna give birth!!!!" Jeongmin said his voice is panicking and you can sense that he is very nervous.

"Wait calm down, are you driving?? What hospital??"

"The nearest one here. Just come here!!!" Jeongmin said.

"Alright. Will be right there. Just calm down."You said..

"JEEEOOOONNNGGGMMIIINNN!!! DRIVE FASTER I CAN'TTTTTTT!!!"

"Alright, just put your phone down now., We are on our way.." You said and went closer to Youngmin.

"Just please get here quick. " Jeongmin said and ended the call.

>>>>>>>>>

"Alright. I think Jeongmin hyung is really tensed right now. haha. The same feeling I have back then." Youngmin said and chuckled.

"All of you were the same, even Kwangmin was like that. Only Donghyun oppa and Hyunseong oppa are the ones who didnt freak out when they had their first kid." You said and laugh.

Youngmin looked at you and you continue laughing. You just cant imagine how this nice looking guys are so tensed and and at the same time they are panicking when their wives are about to have their baby.

"Are you sure we're heading on the right hospital??" Youngmin asked just to stop you from laughing.

"Of course. This is the nearest one." You answered and smirked.

When you arrived at the hospital, you saw Jeongmin infront of the Delivery room. Droplets of sweat forming in his forehead and nervousness is too obvious on his pale face.

"Seriously Jeongmin, Hainna's just gonna give birth. Will you calm down." You said.

"How am I supposed to calm down?? She is in pain and...." Jeongmin was cut off when one of the nurses went out of the delivery room.

The three of you approached her and you can see a smile on her face. As she opened the door a little bit wide, you heard the most joyful sound a parent can hear, the cry of their baby.

-----

"HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY JANUS AND PRINCESS!!!!!" All the guests greeted the twins as they continue to have fun in a big birthday party that you and Youngmin prepared.

Everyone is present, Donghyun,Hyunseong,Jeongmin,Kwangmin and Minwoo together with their wives and kids. You are having a small talk in a round table discussing to have a short vacation in Jeju Island with the kids. All of the sudden you felt very nauseous a reason for you to excuse yourself from the group. You were about to stand up when you feel like vomiting.. Everyone looked at you with worried eyes. You said you were fine but still you can feel it occuring again.

"Eonni Donna, are you sure you're alright??" Minwoo's wife asked.

"Yes. Don't worry about me." You answered.

"Wait a minute, Eonni is nauseous and feel like vomiting, isnt that a sign for morning sickness??" Hailey suddenly said.

Everyone looked at you and Youngmin. It suddenly become so quiet and was followed by loud screams..

"WOOOAAAHH!! We'll be waiting for the next member of the JO Family." Donghyun said and laugh.

"Congratulations !!!!" Minwoo said in a loud voice and offered a toast.

"Let's start thinking for the name." Youngmin whispered and kissed you on your cheeks.

 

-----------

The END :))

Hope you like the ending of the story ^.^

Again thank you, to all the readers of my story.

I owe you alot guys :))

Kamsahamnida, SARANGHEYO!!!