Chap. 35 :)

You Captured My Heart

Only 1 more hour left before 12 midnight. All of you decided to play one more game before opening your presents.

"Eh~ isn't it Youngmin's turn already??" Minwoo said when everyone looked at him when the punishment was about to be given.

"Me?? Why me?" Youngmin asked and everyone starts whispering to each other to what punishment they will give.

"Okay, since it's Christmas time in a few minutes, you're punishment will be, If you were to apologize to one person here in the room, who is that person?? Tell it to her or him right now and ask for forgiveness." Donghyun said and smiled.

Youngmin sit still and took a deep breath. He looked at you and then smiled. You are so nervous when Youngmin is approaching towards your direction. "Not me please. Not me." 

He stopped a few steps away from you and began to talk.

"I want to ask for forgiveness from Jeongmin. I know that I've caused her so much pain which cause you to be in pain too. I'm sorry. But as I said before, I wont give her up. I know now what I feel. And I promise to love her more than ever. I'm so sorry if I will not listen to your advice, please forgive me." Youngmin said and bowed infront of Jeongmin.

Jeongmin just smiled and looked at you. After a while he looked at Youngmin. "You're forgiven."

Everyone in the room has this uneasy expression all covering their faces. Only you, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Youngmin exactly knows what is happening.

"What was that??" Donghyun suddenly asked.

"Nothing hyung. It is a thing from the past." Jeongmin answered, "Let's continue with the punishment so we can open the gifts now. Im excited."

"Alright then. Who is next in line??" Donghyun said and began giving punishment to the other members who lose in the game.

-------

"The moment we are waiting for!!! Opening of gifts!!!" Kwangmin said as he began to looked for the gifts under the Christmas tree.

"Okay, Donna you start giving your gifts." Jeongmin said.

"Alright." You said and you start distributing your gifts. You also gave the two kids their gifts. You stop when you remembered that you didn't bought a gift for Youngmin. "Youngmin, I'm sorry but I dont have  a gift for you, I thought you will not attend tonight." You said apologetically.

"It's alright!! Accomodating me here in your place is already a gift." Youngmin said and smile.

"okay, now im done. who is next?" You asked.

They all pointed at Donghyun and then one after the another all the gifts were given..

It was already two o'clock when they decided to sleep. They will have a sleep over in your place. You gave them mattress and pillows and they hit the sack!!

You were to sleep to in your room with Hanna and Kwangsun when your phone began to ring.

"Yeoboseyo?" You heard a familiar voice in the other line.

"Hey, its me Youngmin. Can I talked with you??" 

"We are already talking." You answered.

"Can we go out for awhile.?"

"Can it not wait tomorrow??"

"I want to tell it to you now. Please." Youngmin said.

"Alright. I'll be heading downstair, you can meet me outside." You said and ended the call., "What is he up to this time??"

You slowly walk outside your room and make sure you didnt wake anyone on your way out.

----------

"Donna. Thanks for giving me a chance to celebrate the Christmas with you. Its the most memorable christmas ever!" Youngmin said.

"Your welcome. You are still part of the trainees and of course, you are my friend." You answered.

"It's so nice to hear that im am one of your friends again. It makes me feel so happy." Youngmin said.

"It's getting cold here, let's go inside." You said.

You were about to take a step when Youngmin suddenly hug you..

"I just want you to feel warm. Can we stay for a just alittle while." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin, you can now let me go. I wont go." You said.

"Im sorry for my behavior." Youngmin apologized.

"That's alright. That will serve as my present for you." You said and smile, "Since you won on the bet I have with Jeongmin, I am now giving you this chance." you said to yourself.

"Can I also asked for a kiss as a gift??" Youngmin said.

You eyed on him and saw a smile on his face.

"I was just kidding.. " Youngmin said.

"Better be.." You said and smirk.

"I miss talking with you like this." Youngmin said.

"Yeah, I also miss it." You admitted.

"Wait, let's capture this moment." Youngmin said as he took out his camera.,"Say cheese!!!!"

"I think, this year will end so right, now that you are here by my side." Youngmin said and took another picture.

"Don't talk nonsense. Come now, we'll freeze to death here." You said and grabbed him in his arm and the two of you enter the house together.

-------------

Morning came and Youngmin decided to wake up early to cook for his co-trainees and for you.

He is in the middle of cooking the breakfast when Hanna came in the kitchen.

"Annyeong!!"

"Annyeong, your so early.." Youngmin greeted her.

"are you the human bird nest??" Hanna asked as she was staring at him.

"Nae. How did you know about it??" Youngmin asked..

"Eonnie told me about it.." Hanna said.

"Did she still love the human bird nest?? Youngmin asked.

"Nae.. She does."

"Can you please tell her that the Human bird nest still loves her.. And he will wait for her." Youngmin said.,

"NAE. NAE!!!!" Hanna said and came running out of the kitchen.

--------

Here is an update^_^

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Enjoy reading :)