Unexpected You

You Captured My Heart

          Youngmin stared at Kwangmin for a few seconds before making his decision. He saw his twin brother giving him this convincing look but he is still not sure about it. "Will this make her happy?" Youngmin heaved a sigh not long after he nodded as a sign of his approval for whatever plan Kwangmin had in mind.

 

" This will be the best anniversary you'll ever have with her!" Kwangmin said and he excitedly runs on the backstage as if he was the manager of Super Junior.

 

          Youngmin just followed his twin with his eyes. He can see that Kwangmin is really asking for their help. "I think it's really impossible for them to say yes. Kwangmin is such a pabo."  A few more minutes passed and Kwangmin walks toward Youngmmin with a long face. "I said it, they will not say yes. I think it's better." Youngmin then pats Kwangmin's head.

 

"That's alright. I don't want to see myself singing infront of these people too. So, let's go. Suzy is waiting far too long now." Youngmin said and he chuckled.

 

"What are you saying hyung? You can't back out now. Super Junior allow my request. I'm just thinking how can we make Suzy wear the couple shirt without being suspicious of what we will do??" Kwangmin said and smiled. Youngmin's eyes could have been removed from its place. "Did I hear him right?? SuJu heard his request.. Wooaahh, Kwangmin~goon is really something,."

 

"Kidaryo~~ Kiddo!!" Kwangmin suddenly ran towards a kid who is about 7 to 8 years old, maybe.

 

"Hey, hyung!! Annyeong." The kid replied and he had this big smile on his face.

 

"Good thing I saw you here. I need your help, kiddo. So, you gonna help me?" Kwangmin said.

 

"Of course hyung. What are brothers for, right??" The kid answered with that kind of smirk in his face.

 

"I know you will. ahaha. First things first, come here. I'll introduce you to my twin." Kwangmin said and he walks ahead of the kid.

 

"You have a twin hyung?? Ohh, why didn't you told me before?? Are you ..." The kid didn't finished what he was about to asked when he saw Youngmin. He shook his head and blink his eyes multiple times..

 

"Kwangmin hyung. There are two of you!! WOOAAHH!! You really look a like." The kid said in astonishment. Kwangmin laugh at the kid's statement. 

 

"Go back to reality, kiddo. You still need to do me a favor." Kwangmin said and pats his shoulder. " So, Hyung. This is kiddo, Kiddo this is my hyung, Youngmin." Kwangmin introduced them to each other.

 

"annyeong haseyo. Youngmin hyung." The kid said and bowed his head.

 

"Annyeong. So your name is Kiddo~~?" Youngmin asked because it is really a weird name for a kid.

 

"Ani~~ Kwangmin hyung called me that. He don't want to call me by my name." The kid answered.

 

"Your name is way too ugly, kiddo is much more cute." Kwangmin said.

 

"No, its not. KwangSun is really a good name. It means light and Goodness." The kid said.

 

"Yeah. That's the main reason why your name doesn't suit you." Kwangmin replied and smirk at the kid.

 

"Your name suits you.. But what should I call you? Kiddo or KwangSun?" Youngmin asked.

 

"Kiddo will be fine. Since Kwangmin hyung will be incharged of the names." The kid replied and smiled.

 

"Hey kiddo~~" Kwangmin suddenly interrupted. "Come here now. I'll tell you what to do." Kwangmin added. Then Kiddo went beside him and Kwangmin leaned towards him. He whispered something that made Youngmin make a weird expression on his face.

 

"That's all? Where can I find her?" Kiddo asked.

 

"Hyung, where is suzy eonnie?? Can you see her??" Kwangmin asked. Youngmin looked around and there, he spotted his jagiya.

 

"Nae, she's there. Beside the fountain. The one wearing the simple white shirt and black pants." Youngmin answered and looked at kwangmin.

 

"You see her kiddo?? Then do what you have to do." Kwangmin said and he suddenly dragged Youngmin with him to the backstage.

 

-------------

"Eonnie, can you please help me." Kiddo said as he approached Suzy.

 

"Hmm? waeyo??" Suzy said.

 

"Eonnie, someone is bullying me because my parents can't attend our meeting today, he said that I really don't have parents and I just came from poop." Kiddo acted as if he was about to cry.

 

"Who said that?? Someone who is as cute as you will never came from poop, and nobody does.. How can I help you?" Suzy said and held Kiddo's hand.

 

"Can you wear this first eonnie??" Kiddo said and gave Suzy the shirt that Kwangmin bought.

           

          Suzy stared at the shirt with a confused looked. Based on the shirt's design it is a couple shirt if she has not mistaken. Though it is color yellow, The shirt says, My oppa---->> .

 

"Are you sure that i need to wear this one?" Suzy asked. 

 

"Nae. Eonnie. Please.." Kiddo said with those eyes that is begging for help.

 

"Okay, but we need to hurry, alright? I still need to meet someone." Suzy said and she went to the comfort room to change her clothes. "For the kid."  Suzy sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She went out of the ladies room, all of a sudden, Kiddo dragged her and told her that they need to find his appa.

 

"Kidaryosso~~ You have your appa with you?? Then why do you need my help?" Suzy said as she stopped from walking.

 

"Our teacher said I need to bring my omma and appa. Appa can't go alone. Please onnie, do it for me." Kiddo said trying to pursuade Suzy.

 

"I really want to help you but my namja chingu will be waiting for me. And I can't show up myself to him with this shirt. He will get jealous." Suzy explained to kiddo.

 

"But eonnie..." Kiddo started shedding tears. "Please help me. please.."

 

"Okay. But we need to hurry, Okay?" Suzy said and wiped Kiddo's face.

 

"That's a deal eonnie. But first, let us find my appa. He is also wearing a yellow shirt like yours. Come now." Kiddo said and he again dragged Suzy.

 

"APPA!! APPA!!" Kiddo keep on calling appa on top of his lungs that catch everyone's attention. Suzy wants to cover her face everyone were staring at them.

          Just then a music started to play.. "Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi.Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul" 

"Let's get out of here. Someone is performing." Suzy said and pulled Kiddo out from the scene.

"Andwae. There's my appa."Kiddo exclaimed and smiled. 

          Out from nowhere a very familiar face came out on the stage. Wearing a yellow shirt with a design. My Jagiya--->> . He started to sing some lines and he approached her.  Youngmin gave her a bouquet of roses and held her hands. He was singing the song as he was staring only at her. Suzy's tears run down her cheeks. She was not expecting something like this from Youngmin. Everyone that time were giggling and squirming, they can all feel the love that the couple have for each other. The song ended and Youngmin hugged Suzy so tight. "Sarangheyo, Suzy.. Happy anniversary.." Youngmin said and kissed Suzy on the cheeks that made everybody else shout. Super Junior also greet the couple happy anniversary and they said that it's time for the couple to start their real celebration with a romantic dinner on a fine dining restaurant. They said that they already made a reservation for them. 

 

-----------

"Kiddo, let's go now.." Kwangmin said and he walked away from the scene.

 

"Aren't you going to wait for Youngmin hyung and Suzy eonnie??" Kiddo asked as he walked faster just to catched up with Kwangmin.

 

"Andwae. They will be eating on the restaurant tonight, as for the two of us, we need to visit my mom in her house. I promise her that I will spend the night there." Kwangmin said.

         Kiddo suddenly looked at Kwangmin with How-about-me face. Kwangmin just smiled at him. "Of course, you're going with me." 

 

"Yes!!! Kamsahamnida hyung!!!" Kiddo said.

 

--------------------

          After a few minutes, Kwangmin and Kiddo arrived at his Mom's house. They knocked twice on the door and a woman nearly on his 30's opened the door.

"Kwangmin!!! Is that you? Come in. You've gotten taller."

 

"Omma, I miss you so much." Kwangmin said and he hug her mom and kiss her on the cheeks.

 

"I miss you too. You should have paid a visit every month here. I'm so worried about you." His mom said then she noticed Kiddo. "Oh, you have someone with you? Who is he? " She asked.

 

"Yeah, Omma. This is KwangSun, he is my friend and he is staying with me right now. KwangSun, she is my omma." Kwangmin said and put his hands on Kiddo's shoulder.

 

"Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Jo." Kiddo said and bowed his head.

 

"Nae, Annyeong. Your such a cute child. You can also call me omma if you want, Mrs. Jo seems to be so formal." Kwangmin's mom said and pinched Kiddo in his cheeks.

         Kiddo looked up to Kwangmin as if he was asking if he will call Mrs. Jo omma. 

 

"You can call her halmoni if its awkward for you to call her omma." Kwangmin joked and he went to the living room to take a seat.

 

"I'm too young to be called halmoni, Kwangmin. Okay then. I'll be preparing our dinner and let's eat together." His mom said and went to the kitchen.

 

          Her mom's cooking never fails to amaze Kwangmin and with that he ate with full appetite. They tried to speak of something after they had eaten their dinner and not long after, Kwangmin told her mom that they need to take a rest now. He went to his room and make sure everything is all set before he called Kiddo to enter the room.

 

"Kiddo, Come here now. Let's sleep." Kwangmin shouted. Kiddo went inside the room and jumped on the bed.

 

"You have a big bed here appa." Kiddo said.

 

"Yeah. haha. What can you say about your halmoni, she is great, isn't she.?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Nae. She is the best halmoni ever! But I guess she is not yet prepared to be called halmoni." Kiddo answered.

 

"Don't worry in time she will." Kwangmin said. " Then, lets go to sleep. This is really a tiring day." Kwangmin added.

 

"Nae. Jalja appa." Kiddo said and he faced the other side and closed his eyes.

----------------

 

 

Here is an update ^^

I hope you will like it...

Do leave a comment or any suggestion.

Thanks for reading :)