Are we there yet??

You Captured My Heart

Youngmin looked at the phone with a confused look.

"why, did she turned off her phone??" Youngmin said in a low voice.

"ya, Youngmin~ah, why so upset??" Suzy asked.

"nothing. Its just that, Donna's phone is off." Youngmin said and handed the phone to Suzy.

"ohh, Dont worry, You'll see each other tomorrow. " suzy said and smiled.

"yeah, Your right. I think I will rest now.." Youngmin said and lay on his bed.

"okay, goodnight and sweetdreams." Suzy said and exited the room.

----------

the next day. You woke up early and looked at Youngmin's photo on your wall.

"ya, Human Bird's nest.. any plans of going back??" you tried talking to his picture and stared at it.

"One more year and i'll be graduating on my college. I want you to be here." you said almost in whisper and put a weak smile on your face.

On that exact moment,  you remembered the unknown number that called you last night. 

"who was that?? could it be lorraine's number??" you asked yourself and you your phone. Almost 15 messages came in. And all of it were from Jeongmin. Asking how are you and if you are not mad with him.

You decided to call him just to get even..

*jeongmin's phone ringing.

"pick up you sleepyhead." you said to yourself as you wait for him to answer his phone.

"he-llo..." jeongmin said, obviously he just woke up.

"hi!! goodmorning." you said in a lively voice.

"donna??? umm, what is that?? its too early.." jeongmin said and began to yawned.

"yikes. i can smell your breathe here.. it smells bad." you said and laugh.

"im still sleepy, donna. call me later.. okay? bye." jeongmin said.

"aiisshh, jeongmin.!!" you said and glared at your phone when jeongmin suddenly ended the call.

"too early?? its already 7 am. arrghh." you said to yourself and sighed. Since you have nothing else to do, you started to clean your bed and changed your clothes.

"donna!!! wake up now. breakfast is ready." your mom said as she knocks on your door.

"coming!! " you answered immediately and you were about to go downstair when you remember something, you rushed back to your room and kissed youngmin's photo on your wall.

 

----------------------

Youngmin woke up when he suddenly feel that his nose is too itchy.. He do some light scratches so the itchiness will somehow fade, but it didn't stop so he decided to get up and wash his face with soap.

"How can it get so itchy.. I know  I washed my face before i sleep." Youngmin said irritably still scratching his nose. He went to the living room and opened the television.

"Annyeong! You're up so early.. Excited??" Suzy asked as she starts to prepare their breakfast.

"A little bit excited but the main reason why im awake already is my itchy nose." Youngmin said as he pointed on his nose.

"Just wash it with soap. It will go away soon." Suzy said and invited Youngmin to come to the Dining Area.

 

------------------

After breakfast and after you've watered your mom's plants, you decided to checked your notes and prepared for your school stuffs. You'll be having your class later and after dismissal you need to meet Jeongmin and showed him Milada place. After a few more hours. You bade goodbye to your parents and go to school.

During your break, Jeongmin phoned you just to asked what time you and him will meet.

"i'll meet you at around 4pm on the bus station. Wait for me there." You said as you munch on the burger that you've bought.

"Donna, your disgusting. Cant you wait to end this call before you eat something." jeongmin said as he heard you munch onto something.

"I only have 20 minutes break. So, i'll just meet you later!! Bye!" you answered and ended the call not waiting for jeongmin's answer.

"aarrgghh." Jeongmin said as he went to the convenience store to buy some snacks for your "trip" later.

--------------------------

its already 4 pm when your professor dismissed you. You rushed out of the room and immediately runs to the bus stop.

"hey!! Your so late!!" Jeongmin said as soon as he sees you.

"Our professor dismissed us very late.." You explained while trying to catch your breathe.

"Lets go now. This bus will be leaving soon." Jeongmin said and he went near the bus' door.

"Wait for a moment, Im still tired." You said and sit in the waiting shed.

"Come on now!." Jeongmin said and he finally get on the bus.

"He is no human." You said to yourself as you looked at Jeongmin. You get on the bus and looked for a vacant seat.

 

-----------------------

"Suzy, Come on now. Milada is quite far from here." Youngmin said as he waited on the living room.

"Ye, Coming." Suzy said and she suddenly appeared on the living room.

"wow. That was fast." Youngmin exclaimed and then both of them leaved the house and waited for the car that they rented for their trip.

-------------------------

"Are we there yet??" Jeongmin asked as he looked outside the window.

"We're almost there. But I still need to buy some bottled waters before we go to milada." You said.

"Why? I already bought some drinks here." Jeongmin said and pointed to the stuffs that he bought.

"I'll be using that one to water the plants in Milada." You explained and by then, the bus stopped at the nearest convenience store in Milada. You quickly took off the bus pulling Jeongmin with you.

 

Few minutes passed and both of you were seated on the bench of Milada place.

"Donna, this place is so great but at the same time it looks creepy." Jeongmin said while carefully examining the place.

"haha. I used to think like that before. But now, I considered this place as my sanctuary" You replied and smiled. Milada place was filled by the happy memories you and Youngmin once had, that is why that pllace is so important for you.

 

"Hey! Are you still with me?" Jeongmin asked and tapped you shoulder.

"huh?? oh yeah, Jeongmin, you are not allowed to bring anyone here." You said as soon as your back from reminiscing the past.

"I will. Dont worry, this will be your secret place." Jeongmin said and chuckled. "If I were Youngmin, what is the first thing that you will tell me??" Jeongmin continued.

"Do I have to answer it??" You said and eyed on him.

"Of course, Now, what will you tell him?? " Jeongmin repeats his questions and pulled your sleeves.

 

-----------------------

 

"We're almost there." Youngmin said as he lead the way.

"Ya, this place seems haunted. Are you sure there's no ghost in here??" Suzy asked as she moved closer to youngmin.

"haha. You reminded me of Donna, she said the exact same thing when I first brought her here." Youngmin replied and held Suzy's hand.

"Jungmal?? well, this place really looks scary." Suzy said and chuckled.

"Just wait till you see an enchanted place in the very heart of this scary looking place." Youngmin said and he suddenly let go of Suzy's hand and ran fast.

"Ya! Dont leave me here!!" Suzy shouted and she rans too, trying to catch Youngmin.

-----------------

 

You hugged Jeongmin tightly and..

"I'll do this, first and foremost. I'll hug him as tight as i can, not wanting to let him go again. And I will tell him, I missed him so much." You said almost in whisper.

Jeongmin hugged you back and carressed your hair. "You really missed him so much. I can feel it." Jeongmin whispered to you.

"Youngmin!!!" You heard someone shouted. You broke the hug with a confused look. You are 100% sure that you heard someone calling Youngmin's name. You turned to look around and..............

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

oppps, I'll be stoping here for awhile.

( i promise it will  be for a short while.. just for a suspense. haha)

Hope you liked this update.. :D

and please stay tuned for the next update ^^

Don't forget to leave your comment ^^

Stay safe and adorable <3<3<3