Trainee

You Captured My Heart

      Morning came and the sunlight has made it's way on your room. You wanted to stay longer in bed but today would be Jeongmin's last day in the Philippines, tomorrow is his flight to South Korea. 

 

"South Korea, the place where everyone I love goes to.. Aisshh." You mumbled to yourself and just stared into nothingness, after a few minutes you released a heavy breath and went to the wash room to do your morning routine. You stared at the mirror and then wash your face again for the third time. "Why am I having this weird feeling.. aissh" . Since it feels like someone is gonna abandon you again, you went near your computer and posted something.

"If you're gonna leaved someone and promise her that you'll comeback. Please keep your promise. I'm too fragile now, can't endure anymore pain...." Though it sounded like you were really bitter or feel bad about it, you just don't care now. Let the whole world knows what you feel.. You were about to shed tears and starts ranting on whatever is happening inside of you when your phone began making that noise. You picked it up seeing that it was Jeongmin who is calling.

"Hey! Lil' miss Donna. What are your plans for today?" Jeongmin asked.

 

"Nothing? Maybe help you packed your things." You went near your bed and then drop your body as if you were in the lazy mode again.

 

"You sounded like you are really not in the mood this morning.. Maybe you can help me packed my things some other time." Jeongmin said.

 

"What do you mean some other time?? You'll leave by tomorrow!" You said almost half screaming.

 

"Ahaha. Really?? Is it tomorrow already?? I mislook the date. haha xD So will you come over or what?? By the way, I'm meeting my classmate today at 3pm and you have to go with me. Okay.? So come over here quickly. We need to fixed my things." Jeongmin said as he prepares for a breakfast for you, he knows very well that you'll be back to your old self again when he's gone so he needs to make it up to you.

 

"Okay fine. I'll be heading there now. I'll just have a quick bath. Bye bye. See you later." You answered and you went near your closet to get some clothes.

 

"Bye. Take care on your way here." Jeongmin said and ended the call. 

--------

 

You arrived at Jeongmin's place at Mid-lunch time. He prepares so much for the both of you. He also baked some cookies that you personally thinks was so gay.. He assist you like he was a maid or something and keeps on serving you foods.

"Jeongmin, I'm so full.. Your being too nice again. Now it will be harder for me to see you go tomorrow." You said almost teary eyed.

"Yah. I didn't do this to make you feel sad Donna. I just want to spend my last day here with you for you are the most special girl for me. Because you are my bestfriend." Jeongmin said and smiled at you.

"Two years will not take that long, does it? " You asked. "As long as you will keep in touch with me. I will miss you so much, Jeongmin"

 

"I will miss you too.. Don't cry now, Okay?? " Jeongmin said as he noticed tears starts forming in your eyes.

You sighed trying to control your tears from falling from your eyes.

"So, any thing that you want me to tell Youngmin or give him in case we meet in Korea??"

"Shut up, Jeongmin! Just don't talk to him at all. And stop saying non-sense." You said and smirked at him.

"Haha. Your really so easy to annoy." Jeongmin said and laugh.

"Hey, I thought you said that you'll  be meeting your future classmate.?" You asked.

"Ahh~ that one, she said she's kinda busy packing her luggage, you know girls.." Jeongmin said and eyed at you.

"And what are you trying to say?? What's her name?" You asked.

"Haha. Nothing~~ It's just that girls usually need a week to packed their things .. Her name is Hailey. You'll meet her tomorrow. Don't you worry." Jeongmin answered and ate a strawberry.

"Hope she could be more patient with you. Don't annoy her that much okay??" You told him and munch on a strawberry too.

"Yes. I will. Don't you worry about me. As I said. Ii know girls.." Jeongmin said and smirked.

You rolled your eyes and decided not to respond anymore.. Jeongmin, a mister nice guy in the making but he is also someone that can make you forget the meaning of patience..

 

------------------

 

"Hyung, I have something to tell you." Kwangmin said as he approached Youngmin who is reading a book on the garden.

"What is it?" Youngmin asked.

"I am going back to school again." Kwangmin started.

"Wae?" 

"I am required to attend school for two years." 

"Kwangmin, will you just say what you need to say. Why and who is requiring you to attend school??" Youngmin said a bit annoyed.

Kwangmin took  a deep breath before starting. " I applied to be a trainee of Starship Ent. and luckily they accepted my application but before a became their trainee, I need to finished atleast 2 years in Seoul of performing arts together with the other trainee." Kwangmin looked at his twin again waiting for a positive response.

"That's great. Have you told mom?" Youngmin replied.

"Anio. I only told you this." KWangmin said and  bowed.

"Why don't you tell mom. It's not a bad idea. Starship Ent. What if I apply to be their trainee too. Is it okay with you?" Youngmin asked which actually made Kwangmin shocked.

"Muos?? Are you serious, hyung??" Kwangmin asked in amazement.

"Nae. It looks fun. Help me make an application form and I'll submit one too." Youngmin said and put down the book he's reading.

 

 

 

Tadaaa~~~ 

I'm so sorry for updating my story really late. :(

But I wish you will like this chapter^^

Hope you had a fun time reading.. Ppyong~~ <3