first day alone

You Captured My Heart

          You just stared at your ceiling that night, you can't stop thinking about Youngmin and your happy days together.

 

"How I wish time will run fast. I dont know how will I face everyday without him. " you said to yourself and sighed, just then you remember your camera. You browse for the pictures you took at the milada place that afternoon. You keep on smiling with the pictures and moments later, tears run down your cheeks. 

 

"I'm gonna miss this human nest alot. Your the only one that makes me feel so special and love." you whispered as you glance at youngmin's photo. Before he leaved that evening you keep on saying that you'll go with him in the airport but he disagree, Youngmin said that it will be hard for him to go if he will see you there. and that thing just makes you more sad. 

 

It is past 2 o'clock in the morning when you fell asleep still holding the camera in your hand.

"Donna, wake up now. it is 8 in the morning." you heard your mom called from outside your door.

"I'm up." you replied and went to the bathroom. Your parents were already finished with their breakfast when you went down.

"What time is Youngmin's flight? your dad asked.

"oh, its 10 am. I forgot to send him a sms." you said and rushed back to your room to get your cellphone. You immediately text youngmin to know where he is.

 

*message from youngmin

im here at the airport waiting for my flight. you've just woke up? ^^

 

*message from donna

yeah, i cant sleep last night. take care in korea, ok?? 

 

*message from youngmin

haha. i will. i will. i will miss you alot donna. dont go see another guy okay?

 

*message from donna

i will miss you too. i promise not to see another guy.. and you should not see another girl!!!

 

*message from youngmin

i have my eyes and my heart only for you. oh, i have to go now. i will be turning off my phone now.. goodbye donna!! i love you.

 

*message from donna

i love you too. take care ^^

 

          After that, you didn't touch your food and just went straight to your room. Your mom followed you because she is worried.

 

"donna, can i come in.?" your mom asked.

"yes. is there something you need? you said.

"none. i just want to talk with you." your mom said.

"about what?" you asked.

"i know that your in pain right now, but dont be too depressed. youngmin will come back. " your mom said and carressed your hair.

"i'm just not used not having him around anymore. but mom, dont worry. im fine." you answered and smiled.

"i know. your a strong person. ok, i'll go down now, you want me to bring your breakfast here?" your mom said sweetly.

"no. thanks mom. " you said and get back to your computer.

"by the way, donna.. dont ever think of filling your room with youngmin's photos." your mom said and raised her brows.

"but.. mom, how can you read what is on my mind?" you answered and bit your lower lip.

"im your mother. i know exactly what you are thinking.. but since youngmin is such a nice man, okay then, maximum of two photos." your mom said.

"can you reconsider and make it three?" you said with your puppy eyes.

"okay. its three then. i'll check your room tomorrow." your mom said and went down the living room.

 

           After your mom leave you browse for the photos and chose the three best picture you had with him.  you decided to place one photo in your ceiling since your ceiling is not too high, then another one on your side table and the last one in your right wall. 

"this is perfect. then i can see him every now and then." you said to yourself as you lay down your bed stares at the ceiling.

 

~~

night comes and your still online and checking your messages. then *buzz* there's one new message in your email. you checked it and like an answered prayer it is from youngmin. :)

*youngmin

hey, hows my only love doing?

*donna

im doing fine. what time did you arrived?

*youngmin

just a few minutes ago. i online as soon as i can so i can chat with you.

*donna

oh, you should rest now. i mean, i know your tired already.

*youngmin

you sure?? :'( but i still want to chat with you.

*donna

i also want to but you should rest first. 

*youngmin

it feels like i am gone for a year now. im missing you badly.

*donna

i know. i missed you too.. get back here as soon as you finished your studies there, okay?

*youngmin

i will. but for the mean time, you can look at my pictures if you're missing me :D

*donna.

haha. i know . that is what im doing right now. so, you can go to sleep now. we can chat tomorrow, right?

*youngmin

haha. just dont kiss my pictures. my nose might get itchy ( its a saying, that when you kissed your crush picture, her/his nose will get itchy) yeah, i'll chat with you daily. okay, i'll go to sleep now. bye, i love you.

*donna

i love you too. goodnight and sweetdreams. muaahh :*

*youngmin

goodnight and sweetdreams too.. p.s. the kiss is so sweet :*

 

after your conversation with him, you go to sleep with a big smile in your face. you just pray that tomorrow will be a nice day for you.

 

~~~~~~

sorry for the late update 

hope you will like this one :)

and thanks for the new subscriber ^^