I have a sister..?

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

STILL NO ONE’S P.O.V.

“ADOPTED!???” Eli practically screamed, grabbing the attention of all the members. 

Everyone rushed to the living room, wondering what was going on. Soohyun was about to ask Eli but he put his finger over his mouth signaling everyone to be quiet. Everyone understood and sat down around Eli. 

 

ELI’s P.O.V

I have a sister, who I never even knew about..? 

I looked up and saw the members piling in the living room with me. They must’ve heard me scream. I signaled them to be quiet and they all nodded then sat near me. 

I could hear my mom calling my name.

“Eli? Eli? Sweetie?! Can you hear me? Are you still there?” My mom kept saying.

“Yeah, I’m still here… Anyways, so exactly when did you guys adopt her?” I asked, curiosity running through me. 

“Since about.. Maybe.. 21 years ago?”

“Say what?!!! How come you never told me?! How come I never met her?! Why is she coming? What’s going on?!” I asked all at once. Once I was finished, my mom tried to calm me down. 

“Sweetie, please calm down. We never told you about her because no one knows. Not even your sisters. We adopted her, but let her live in California.” 

“But wh-“ I began but she interrupted me. 

“Don’t talk, just listen.” I kept quiet and let her continue. “You see, her parents were very close friends of ours. Her mom had passed away giving birth to her and her father left after that. She had nowhere else to go, and she was only a baby. So your father and I adopted her but we left her in California where we bought her an apartment. We hired a nanny to take care of her until she was old enough to live on her own. We just couldn’t let you guys know about her because we didn’t want you guys to think any of it. I’m sorry.”

I listened to every word my mom said. I still couldn’t believe it. I was in complete shock. 

Once I collected every last word of what my mom said, I began to speak. “Does she know? About me? About moving here? And again, why is she moving here?”

“No she doesn’t know. You’re father and I am going to see her next month to tell her everything. From there, we will fly to Seoul. She’s going to college there because we want her to get to know you. She really has been lonely and I know it’s hard for her. We owe it to her at the least, to let her meet her older brother, to actually have a family she can call her own. She’ll also be living next to you and the member’s dorm. I just want you guys to at least accept her, and get to know her. I believe if she meets all of you, she’ll be able to know what it’s like to really be happy. Give her a chance sweetheart.” My mom said, practically begging me. 

I thought for a bit. “Alright. I guess I really do have no choice anyways. I’d love to meet her and I think the members will be really welcoming of her too.” 

My mom seemed really happy and thanked me repeatedly. We talked for a bit longer then hung up. 

I sat there, emotionless on the couch, still trying to understand all of this. I can’t believe I have a sister I never even knew about. Even though she is adopted, I still consider her my sister. 

After my mom told me her past, I felt bad. I wanted to meet her badly. I want the members to meet her. I want to be able to make her smile and let her finally know what it’s like to have a family. 

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Kevin asked me, breaking the silence. 

“You were just talking to your mom right? Everything okay man?” AJ asked him. 

I sighed and looked up. I made eye contact with every single one of them, smiled and said, “My sister is coming next month.”  

Everyone seemed taken aback by it. 

“Your sister?” Soohyun hyung asked me looking confused. I nodded. “Aren’t they both still in school?” 

“Not them, my other sister. Who is in college.”

“WAHHH!!” Everyone screamed in unision. I laughed lightly. 

“Apparently, I have an adoptive sister I never knew about.”

 

NO ONE’S P.O.V

Eli went on, explaining to everyone everything his mom told him. He started from when her mom died, to her dad leaving her, to his parents adopting her but leaving her with a nanny to how lonely she is to basically, everything! 

Everyone listened carefully and felt bad. They all felt sympathy for her. Even though they never met her nor talked to her, hearing about everything she has been through, everyone just couldn’t help but want to see her. They all wanted to welcome her with open arms and tell her that they were her family from now on. 

Everyone agreed that they would protect her and not be strangers to her. But, little did they know, all of them were in for a big surprise.  

 

 


Chapter 7 is up! What do you guys think? Eli and the rest of the members are ready and stoked to meet his sister! But what happens when things don't go the way they planned? Stay tuned (: 

Enjoy, subscribe, and comment! xD