Would you like to go to dinner with me?

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

It was an early morning. U-Kiss had prepared breakfast and brought it over to ______’s apartment.

When they got there, she was still fast asleep.

They all decided to wake her up together.

Once they place the food and everything on the table, they went over towards her room.

Once they opened it, _____ started moving a little bit.

“I forgot she was a light sleeper..” Kevin said.

“You would know..” AJ teased. The members nodded in agreement while Kevin rolled his eyes.

Everyone gathered around her bed, just staring at her in awe.

I wonder what she’s wearing.. Soohyun thought.

She hardly moves when she’s asleep.. Kiseop thought.

Awe, look at my adorable little sister.. Eli thought.

She’s not the same girl I met back in New York anymore.. AJ thought.

She looks so peaceful.. Hoon thought.

I wanna hug noona ~ Dongho thought.

She’s beautiful when she sleeps.. Kevin thought

All of a sudden, _____ opened her eyes a little bit. The members were shocked by how she woke up without them doing anything.

She opened her eyes and stretched. She looked around and saw U-Kiss surrounding her. She sat up, and blinked a few times to get her vision clear. Once she did..

“What are you guys doing in here?” She asked.

“Uhmm.. We brought you breakfast hehe..” Eli said.

“Yeah.. This isn’t what it looks like!” AJ said.

“Really? Cause it looks like you guys are just staring at me sleep.” She said.

The members looked at one another then back at her.

“Okay.. So maybe it is what it looks like.. But we have a good reason!” Kiseop said.

“Fine, so what is it?” She asked as everyone stared at her confused. She sighed and raised an eye brow. “Whats the reason?!” She asked.

Everyone didn’t know what to say so they all stared at Soohyun.

“Go ahead Mr. Leader! Tell her why…” Eli said as he patted Soohyun on the back.

Soohyun glared at all of them while they looked away, pretending not to pay attention.

“So.. Oppa.. Why were you guys staring at me like creeps?” ______ asked.

He looked at her, trying to think of an excuse. “Uhm.. Well you see.. We were just.. Gonna wake you up! But you already woke up so yeah.. Ha. Ha..ha”

“Nice safe bro..” AJ said.

“Oh like you can think of anything better.” Soohyun said.

______ laughed. “You guys are so weird. Just get out so I can change. I’ll meet you guys in the living room.”

Everyone started piling out except Dongho. The members stopped at the door, waiting for him.

“Dongho-ah, you’ve been quiet since I woke up, what’s up?” _____ asked him, wondering why he isn’t leaving yet. The members listened inventively, thinking something is wrong with their little makne.

“Noona…” He started. Everyone looked at him concerned. “Can I stay in here while you change?!” He asked, smiling brightly.

_____ looked at him with wide eyes while the members let out a huge sigh.

“YAHH! You ert!” Soohyun yelled.

“There is no way in hell you’re staying in here!” Kevin screamed.

“Awhhh, waeee! You just don’t want me to stay in here and keep her all to yourself hyung! So selfish!”

Kevin suddenly blushed and so did ______. The members laughed.

“Yahh, makne, you talk to much! Lets go.” Kevin said.

“I don’t want too…” Dongho whined.

“Sorry bro, but I’m not letting you stay in here while my sister is changing.” Eli said as he picked up Dongho and carried him away.

“We’ll be waiting for you in the living room.” Kiseop said as everyone piled out of the room.

As everyone left, ______ laughed at their cuteness.

She took a shower, changed, and went out to the living room where she saw everyone talking happily.

“Hello ~ !” Everyone said.

“Morning oppas!” She said as she smiled happily.

“*aheeemmm*” Dongho coughed.

She walked over and patted him on the head. “Morning Dongho-ah” She smiled as he looked at her and started to blush.

“Awhh, our little makne is blushing ~ !” Hoon said.

“Yahh, no I’m not!” Dongho denied.

Everyone and ate breakfast.

Soon, _____ had to leave for school. U-Kiss told her they would be picking her up from school and head to the music station for their comeback.

 


 

School seemed so long for _____. It went by a little slower than she expected it too.

Once she finished her last class, someone grabbed her from behind. Her reflexes kicked in as she elbowed him in the stomach, turned around and was about to punch him until he put his hands up in self-defense.

“Wait! Stop! It’s just me!” The man said. She recognized that voice instantly.

She froze for a second and looked at the guy. He was wearing sunglasses, a hat, big jacket, and dark jeans with converses.

“Kevin?” She asked. He nodded. “Omo! Oppa! Mianhe! I didn’t mean too!” She said as she helped Kevin who was now clutching his painful stomach.

“Aniyo.. It’s okay.. I shouldn’t have sneaked up behind you like that.. Hehe..” Kevin let out a small giggle.

“Pabo..” She said as she flicked him on the forehead.

“Anyways, let’s go! Before we be late.” Kevin said as he grabbed her hand and walked off.

Little did he know, ____ was blushing like crazy.

 


 

Once they got to the music station, the members changed into their performance clothes and waited to go on. They chatted, ate, and had a good time waiting with ______.

Soon, it was time for them to go on stage. ______ watched them in the room, on the monitor. She cheered and clapped for all of them.

After the show was finished, all the idols headed back to their dressing rooms to change.

U-Kiss was changing and some of them were just eating and chilling with _____ when SHINee walked in.

Everyone stood up, bowed, and greeted eachother.

“Congrats guys, on your win!” U-Kiss said as they congratulated SHINee for their win for Dream Girl.

“Thanks guys! And congrats on your comeback! Y’all look great!” SHINee said.

U-Kiss thanked them as well.

As everyone was talking amongst each other, Minho walked over to _____ who was talking with Kevin.

“So _____..” Minho said, as he gave her his famous ‘charisma’ smile that any girl would faint over.

U-Kiss and SHINee stopped their conversations and looked at the three of them.

_____ looked at Minho with a blank expression, raised her eye brow in confusion and said, “Yes Minho?”

Minho and SHINee was taken back by her attitude. Most girls would drop dead at how he smiled at her but ______ just seemed bored, and not interested at all.

Of course U-Kiss was already understanding of her actions so it was no surprise to them.

Minho got back to his regular self and continued. “Uhm, would you like to go out to dinner with me some time?” 

 

 


Chapter 26 is here ^^ What do you guys think? The Flaming Charisma being so brave and asked her out, in front of everyone! What does Kevin think about it? What is she gonna say? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe!

@cha_jennifer Haha thank you (: Hope you enjoyed this chapter xD 

@snsdukiso2510 Mhmm, hope you enjoyed this one xD

@TOPKpopfan Ahh, doesn't someone always get hurt >.< ? Poor Vinny.. Anyways, Enjoy ~ !

@laureen Who doesn't ship Kevin and her? Their just too cute! Haha 

@hellopanda23 Right?? Wonder if Kevin is gonna step up O.o haha 

@nayeli21 Oooh, I think you'll like Kevin being all jealous..hehe

@MairaQil Enjoy!

@inspiritkissmeemily Welcome my new and not so new subscriber! No worries :D at least you found time to read it Haha, glad you enjoyed it and hope you like this chapter (: