I can't run away forever..

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

_____'s P.O.V

I bumped into Yoseob as he insisted on walking me to work. I honestly don't understand this guy. He's like a little kid. The more I push him away, the more he keeps coming back. 

He reminds me of AJ... U-Kiss.. Oh how I miss those idiots. But I just can't do it. I can't bring myself to trusting them again. It hurts me to ignore them but sometimes, I just can't help it.

It's for the best anyway. 

As I was walking with Yoseob, someone called my name. 

"______?" Yoseob and I turned around as the atmosphere became awkward. 

"Soohyun oppa.." I said. What was he doing here? Doesn't he have practice or something? 

"Soohyun! Wassup man!" Yoseob shouted. I could tell he was trying not to make things awkward but it was already too late for that. 

Soohyun looked confused but smiled anyway. "Hey bro and _____. What are you guys doing here?" 

"Nothing. I was on my way to see Dongwoon when I bumped into _____ and decided to walk her to work. What about you?" 

"Oh uhm, I had to go to the grocery store to get some stuff." 

"Isn't the grocery store the other way though?" Yoseob asked confused. 

"Huh? Oh yeah! My bad.. Haha.. Well uhm I better get going. See ya!" Soohyun said. 

"Okay, bye!" Yoseob shouted as he grabbed my hand and walked away. 

Not long after, we got to my workplace. I was about to walk in when he called my name.

"Hey, _____?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you wanna go to dinner with me tonight?" 

I looked at him shocked. He seemed to read my expression and continued on, "No worries! As friends! Haha, I just wanna talk to you. That's all." 

"Oh okay. Then yeah sure." 

"Really?! Yayy!" He shouted as he started jumping up and down. People began to stare.

"Yah! Quit that! Everyone's staring!" He stopped and smiled. We said goodbye and parted ways. 

 

SOOHYUN's P.O.V

I was on my way to ____'s school to surprise her. The members wanted me to bring her back to the dorm later on and eat dinner with us. We knew she'd refused if Kevin asked. AJ would just be annoying about it. And Eli isn't persuasive enough.

It's been weeks since the incident and things haven't gotten better at all. Kevin is still feeling guilty for accusing her and Eli is being even more guilty considering he accused his own sister. 

The members and I miss having her around. She's always either at school or work. I don't understand how she can work so much, isn't she ever tired? 

I kept thinking and thinking until I saw a familiar sight. It was _____ and Yoseob.. Laughing.. Why are they together? 

I have a feeling the members aren't gonna take it so well..

Both of them had passed me without even realizing it. Before I could even shut  my own mouth, I called out to her. They both turned around, kind of shocked to see me. 

I looked down and saw Yoseob holding ______'s hand... Are they together? Wait, don't jump to any conclusions, like Kevin! 

We talked for a bit and I had to make up an excuse of why I was out here. Grocery shopping was the first thing that came to my mind. 

Soon after we parted ways, Yoseob grabbed her hand once again and walked off.

I walked back to the dorm and opened the door to be greeted by the members. 

"Hey! Hyung! How did it g-" AJ started but soon stopped as he saw the upset look on my face. 

"What happened?" Kevin asked. 

"She rejected it?" Hoon asked. 

I shook my head. "I never had a chance to ask her."

"Why?" Dongho asked. 

"She was with Yoseob.." They all looked at me shocked. 

"Since when were they close?" Eli asked. 

I sighed. "I don't know. He was walking her to work and they were holding hands as well."

We all felt Kevin tensed up. 

Kiseop put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure their just friends. Don't think any of it Vinny." He told him.

"I know.." The atmosphere got quiet. "I'm gonna shower and go to sleep. Night" Kevin said and left.

 

______'s P.O.V

As I got off work, I saw Yoseob waiting for me outside. 

It was 10pm, he was actually serious about dinner? 

As he saw me, he stood up and greeted me. "Hey, ready?" I nodded as I followed him. 

We got to this chinese restauraunt. We sat down and ordered our food. 

"How come you’re always busy?" He asked. 

"I just have school and work. I'm not that busy." 

"You go to school in the morning, no breaks between classes, then go straight to work afterwards and work for like 10 hours straight. And on the weekends when you don't go to school, you literally work ALL DAY. From morning to night. You don't call that busy?" 

"What are you doing? Keeping tabs on me now? I just do it because I want too and because I need the education and money. Nothing’s wrong with that." 

"Yeah I know but don't you ever feel the need to take a break?" 

"No." 

He sighed. "You know, it's pretty obvious why you're keeping yourself busy."

"Really? And why is that?" 

"Because you want to get your mind off of things." 

I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" 

He sighed again. "You know you can't run away from your problems forever." 

I realized where he was going at this. "Yoseob, sto-"

"They miss you." I stared at him confused. "U-Kiss. They miss you. I see them on music programs and such, I can tell they miss you. I know what they did, but come on, you-"

"That's enough." I said coldly. He seemed taken aback by my voice of tone because I never actually used it on him. I never felt the need to that is. 

"Bu-" 

"No. If that's why you asked me out to dinner, just to talk about my personal life, then you’re just wasting my time and yours." 

"I'm sorry... It just bothers m-"

"I understand that but it's not your problem to solve. Please, just drop it." 

He nodded. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I told him as I got up and left. 

I washed my hands, thinking about what he said. He is right though.. I can't run away forever. 

The part that hurts the most.. Is telling Kevin that kiss didn't mean anything. It meant everything.

I'm just tired of it all. I've been overworking myself, losing sleep, skipping meals, it's just too much. I'm exhausted. Physically and emotionally. 

I grabbed my purse and was about to leave but suddenly, I felt hot.. I felt lightheaded.. Soon enough, everything had turned black. 

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

It was 2am. The phone rang throughout the whole dorm. All the members lazily got up, bothered by the noise. 

"Ughh what's going on?!" Dongho said as he got out of his room followed by Soohyun and Eli who shared the room together. 

"Yahh! Can someone answer that?!" Eli said as he got out of his room which AJ soon followed out. 

Same as Kevin and Kiseop. 

As the members all gathered in the living room, collapsing on top of one another, Soohyun asnwered it. 

"Yeobosaeyo? Yoseob-sshi? Oh hi, can I hel- WHAT?!" Soohyun screamed which caught the attention of all the members. They looked up, confused. "Okay.. Alright.. We'll be there as soon as we can. Thank you for calling us.. Okay.. See you then, annyeong!" He said as he hung up the phone. 

Everyone looked up at him as he stared back with a worried look. 

"What is it hyung?" Kevin asked. 

"_____... She's in the hospital.." He said. Everyone stared at him wide eyed. Without another word, everyone grabbed their jackets, Soohyun grabbed the keys and they sped off. 

 
 

Chapter 36 is here ^^ Seems like she collapsed, again :| What happened? Why did she collapse? Will the guys make it in time? Stay tuned ~ !

Okay, I'm so so sorry! Please don't kill me >.< I'm sorry I haven't been updating for the past few days, almost a week actually! My inernet had got cut off and my phone was acting retarded >.< 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@Liana_Iana Thank you! Will I be having your support on my upcoming fanfic as well? Puahaha *hugs back tight*

@ab2utifulrose Haha I think you just answered your own question (: Too much Kevin could always lead to a spazz attack >.< Totally worth it though! Loool And really? How come? Haha xD 

@cha_jennifer Thank you! xD Glad I have your support (:

@hellopanda23 Awh mianhe! -_- And well I guess AJ and Eli should've had a bigger part in this story since their names are in the title but while I was writing it, I didn't know what to write about them after they are reunited and all.. If that makes any sense haha 

I just confused myself >.< Lol anyways I wouldn't wanna be friends with someone like her either.. Wonder what's gonna happen next?! >.< 

@TOPKpopfan Puahaha right? Someone needs to push her to be happy again! (: 

@HelloKitty143 Don't you love those cliffhangers? Hehehe ;D

@nayeli21 Kevin? Come on.. That's to easy to guess (: Muahaha

@onjongkey2min If it had been Kevin, wonder what he'll say? Haha (: 

@oppakiller Why Kevin? That's too easy >.< Haha (: 

@jasmine_panya Puahaha if you're reading this.. You made it! Patience is virtue (: or however that saying goes lol

@inspiritkissmeemily Haha the new person is Yoseob xD Considering he's good, at least you don't have to go all ninja mode! Looool 

@Ukissmefftime Puahaha! Glad you enjoyed it and that your catching up on the chapters you missed! Mianhe means sorry haha and thank youuu xD!

@KpopDaydreamer Remember, nothing is ever impossible (: and awh! Thank you! You just made my day xD! And no worries okay? I can't end this story without any fluffiness! Puahaha ;D

@lifetimeKM Sadly.. Yes.. This story is ending soon. But hopefully you guys will enjoy my upcoming stories as well (: And thank you for the support ^^

@Fatima14 Awh, really?! Thank you! You just made my day! xD I don't think I'm that good, cause I am still lacking at some stuff, but yeah, if you ever get a chance to start writing, I'll definitely support you on that (: 

@snsdshineegirl Thanks (: glad you're enjoying it!