KEVIN!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

ELI's P.O.V

Everyone was now at my sister's apartment, eating and chatting happily. I notice that _______ never really smiles though. She would crack a smile here and there and laugh occasionally but it all seemed fake to me. 

I also notice that Kevin is really quiet. He hasn't said a word since we got here. He just keeps shoving his mouth with food. I can tell Kevin really likes her and we all know it. Before we met her, he talked about her non stop and even admits that he's in love with her. 

Now that she's here, Kevin is more nervous than ever. To be honest, I approve. Kevin is a great guy with a great heart. I know he'll treat her right but if he ever hurts her, well.. That's a different story. 

Anyways, I get everyone's attention by snapping at them and waving my hands a little bit. Everyone but Kevin notices me. Once everyone looks my way, I mouthed at them to look at Kevin. That's when we all notice Kevin just sitting on the couch, shoving his face with food quietly, not looking up from his plate. 

"Hyungg~" Dongho started calling out to Kevin. 

No answer. 

"Kevin-ah~" Soohyun hyung said. 

No answer.

"Vinny~" Kiseop hyung said.

No answer.

"Kevviiinnn~" Hoon started singing. 

No answer.

"Yooo Kevin~!" AJ called out.

No answer.

"Hey Vinnnyyy~" I said. 

No answer. 

Everyone turned to ______, waiting for her to say something too. She shook her head, refusing to do it. Everyone started looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She rolled her eyes and called out to him.

"Kevin Oppa..." She said. 

No answer. 

We all sighed. Everyone counted to three.. 

One.

Two.

Three.

"KEVIN!!!!!!" 

That sure as hell got his attention. He jumped up a bit and started choking on his food. 

I was about to give him some water when _______ beat me to it. She grabbed Kevin's water bottle, opened it for him, and put it to his mouth, motioning him to drink it. She patted his back while holding his water bottle at the same time. Kevin held her hand on the water bottle, helping her to get it to his mouth. 

The cold, expressionless ______ we saw just a few moments ago, were gone. The one we see now, she was caring, worried, and helpful. Does she like Kevin too? Hmm... That's something I'm definitely gonna figure out.. With the help of the members of course.

Everyone was just staring at the beautiful scene that was happening right infront of us. We exchanged glances then back at them. 

"Kevin-ah, are you okay?! Drink slowly.." ______ said.

Kevin listened to her. After he was done, he pulled the water bottle away from his mouth. Both of them realized they were still holding hands and let go quickly. _______ put the water bottle on the table. 

"Thanks ______.." Kevin said and coughed a little bit. 

"No problem. Next time, eat and chew slowly okay?" She said, looking at him with concern eyes.

Kevin turned a bright red. Awh, he's blushing! "Ahh.. n.. Nehh.." He started stuttering. 

We laughed and giggled, whispering to eachother which earned us a glare from Kevin and a scold from my sister. 

"Yah! What are you guys laughing at?" She yelled at us.

We all shut up immediately. She sure can be scary when she wants to be.. Or maybe that only happens when it involves Kevin.. Hehe

"Anyways, it's y'all's fault that I choked!" Kevin pointed as us.

"How is it our fault?" AJ asked.

"You guys shouted my name. Geez. I'm not deaf you know?" 

"We ALL called your name, even ______. And yet no response. What did you want us to do? Pour water on you again?" Hoon said.

Kevin looked down and at ______. She nodded, stating it was true. 

"Ah.. Mianhe everyone." We all just laughed it off. 

After we were finished, _______ took our plates to the kitchen and started cleaning. We offered to help but she refused. While she was in the kitchen, the members and I decided to tease Kevin. 

"So.. I'm starting to wonder if you choked on purpose..." Soohyun said then curiously eyeing Kevin. 

Kevin's eyes widen. "What do you mean? Why would I do it on purpose?" 

"To get ______ to help you. Or her attention. Am I right?"

"A.. Aniyoo!!" I was really choking!

"Sure vinny~" Kiseop started singing. 

Kevin kept blushing and turning red while we all . 

"Hey Kevin, why don't you go help ________ in the kitchen?" AJ suggested. We all nodded in agreement.

"Uh.. Okay." Kevin got up and started walking to the kitchen. 

"He would go help her without hesitation." Dongho said. 

Everyone started talking quietly, not wanting Kevin or _______ to hear. 

"So, do you guys think they like eachother?" Hoon asked 

"It's pretty obvious." I said.

"Yeah, I never seen this side of her ever. She has to be diggin him." AJ said

"You guys thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Soohyun asked.

We all nodded and whispered "Fighting!"

"Wait, what are we thinking?" Dongho asked

We all groaned and sighed while Dongho just looked at us confused.

All of a sudden.. 

"_______!" Kevin screamed. 

 

 


Chapter 14 is up! ^^ So, why do you think Kevin screamed? Is it an okay chapter? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe xD !

@snsdukiso2510 Here you go ~ ! Hope you enjoyed it (: 

@nayeli21 Haha oh I know right? I just had to squeeze that line in ;D 

@Elfkali Awh, thank you! That really means a lot and hope you enjoyed this one (:

@hellopanda23 Haha.. Yes a job but it's fine. It's only part time so I'm not that busy, just really tired a lot lol 

@TOPKpopfan Thank you (: haha and yes, I just had to squeeze in Dongho and his cuteness <3 

@MelodyNguyen143 Awh that's great to hear! Hope you enjoyed this chapter (:

@Ukissmefftime You have no idea how much I wish I could own them haha :| and mianhe means I'm sorry