I like her...

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

MINHO’s P.O.V

Once I got back to the dorm, the members greeted me excitingly.

“Hyung! Your back!” Taemin said.

“Come on and eat!” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah, hurry up before Onew eats all the chicken.” Key said.

I looked over at Onew who was stuffing his face with chicken.

“Hjfa;leijdfksl;fjds” Onew said with a whole bunch of chicken in his mouth.

“Yahh! Don’t talk with your mouth full!” Key scolded at him.

Once Onew swallowed everything, he said, “Mianhe umma. Anyways, come over and eat Minho.”

I laughed at my member’s dorkiness. “Aniyo, it’s okay. I just ate sushi.”

“By yourself?” Jonghyun asked

“And you didn’t bring us any?” Key asked.

“No, not by myself and no I didn’t bring you guys any.”

“Well that’s just selfish of you hyung…” Taemin said.

“Who did you go with?” Key asked.

“Changmin hyung, Dongwoon hyung, Hyuna, and _____.”

“Oh, I forgot they all go to college with you. How was it? And _____ knows them?” Key asked.

“It was good. And yeah, she just met them today. Funny because they didn’t tell her they were idols until I came along.”

All the members just made an ‘O’ shape with their mouths.

“Did she at least talk a little more this time?” Jonghyun asked.

I sighed. “No, she hardly talked but its hilarious cause she still gets along with us so well and everything. It seems like she’s only talkative and smiling with U-Kiss.”

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. I mean, that is true though. When she’s around other people, it’s very rare of her to smile. When we were eating sushi, she hardly talked. A normal person would just leave her alone but somehow, I can’t. Something about her just attracts me to her. I don’t know how to explain it.

“You’re right hyung. Especially with Kevin hyung. “ Taemin said.

Key nodded. “Yeah, it seems like their really close.”

“Of course their close, he’s her childhood friend.” Onew suddenly butted into the conversation. “But even if that is true, you can’t deny that they are cute together.”

“Yeah, I know right? How she connected her arm with his back at Show Champion, it was really adorable.” Jonghyun said.

I suddenly froze. “What are you guys talking about?! They don’t look cute together! Their just friends anyway.. Idiots.. That can’t be true!” I suddenly exploded.

All the members looked at me shocked by my sudden outburst.

“Calm down hyung..” Taemin said.

“Yeah, what’s your problem?” Onew asked.

I suddenly felt guilty. “Mianhe guys.. It’s just.. Kevin picked her up today and I don’t know honestly.. They really do look like a couple but I mean.. Kevin said they’re just friends.. I don’t know..”

I honestly didn’t know how to put it into words. I don’t even know what I’m trying to say here.

I looked down, not knowing what to say at all.

“You like her, don’t you?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

My eyes turned wide as I looked up at all my members. No one else seems to be shocked except me.

“Yahh… Hy… Hyung! What are y.. you talking about! I don’t like her!” I said.

Everyone laughed. “Rightttt. Coming from the guy who pulled her into a hug before she left back at Show Champion, and coming from the guy who got all offensive when we said she looks cute with another guy, and coming from the guy who’s turning bright red at the moment when s accused him of liking her.. Yeah, you don’t like her! Hahaha” Key said, very sarcastically while the members joined in on the laughter.

After they all calmed down, we got serious.

“On a serious note.. Do you like her?” Onew asked.

I let out a huge sigh. “To be honest with you, I think I really do like her. She’s not like the rest. When I first met her, she treated me like anyone else. I guess it’s because she isn’t even into K-Pop but still, when she found out I am an idol, she still treats me like anyone else. She’s a cool person, and very mysterious too. Just something about her, catches my attention every time. I don’t know what it is but I can never seem to stay away.”

I looked up at all the members who stared at me in awe.

“Bro.. You don’t just like her.. You love her!” Key said.

I started blushing. “Aniyo!! I don’t.. love her…” I said but the last few words faded out.

“Rightt. Comi-“

“No need to do a whole speech again hyung.” I said, cutting him off.

“That’s rude..” Key said. I shrugged it off.

“So.. What are you gonna do hyung?” Taemin asked. I looked at him confused. He went on explaining, “Like are you gonna ask her out or what?”

“Maybe.. I don’t know. We’re gonna be seeing U-Kiss at the music station tomorrow. They’re having their comeback so hopefully she comes.” I said.

“Yeah.. She probably will to support Kevin.” Taemin said. We all shot him a glare and he quickly corrected himself. “I.. I mean.. U-Kiss! To support U-Kiss! Hehe… Mianhe..”

We all nodded.

I suddenly got up. “Well, I’ma go to bed. Goodnight everyone.” I said and walked to my room.

“NIGHT!!” Everyone shouted.

After I was finished getting ready for bed, I plopped down on the bed.

I stared at the ceiling.. Thinking about ______.

Why do I like her so much? I just met this girl.. And suddenly, she’s got me all in a daze.

Something about her.. Just makes me miss her, and want to see her.

UGHH! This is so frustrating! I can never seem to figure anything out.

I wonder.. Kevin doesn’t like her, does he? I mean, their just best friends and nothing more, right?

Even if he does like her, it doesn’t mean she likes him right?

Dammit! So many questions running through my head! I hate this..

I kept thinking and thinking.. Until I finally drifted off to sleep. 

 

 


Chapter 24 is here ^^ How is it? Looks like Mr. Flaming Charisma has a crush, right? What do you think will happen? Is he gonna do something about these feelings or ignore it? What if she feels the same way? If you wanna know more then stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe xD !

@nayeli21 Kevin is always cute (: haha and oh I know right? I honestly thought about just picking random characters but decided to pick ones that actually go to his college but yeah now I'm just babbling on haha xD 

@hellopanda23 Right? Haha he's bold enough to call her sweet names but not tell her he likes her >.< 

@TOPKpopfan Oh how I hate it when people are just so blind -_- everyone else knows except them!

@pinkypn No idea xD she's just a special girl I guess 

@snsdukiso2510 Hmm.. Does he? Muahahaha!