Angry Kevin

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4QJ2jgYHg

U-Kiss - Bingeul Bingeul 

Another song ^^ I recommend for you guys to listen to while you guys read hehe (: 


_____’s P.O.V

I woke up, surprised the guys didn’t wake me up this time.

I took a shower and changed into some shorts and tank top.

I decided to head over to their apartment. I punched in their passcode and walked in.

I looked over towards the living room to find everyone fast asleep, scattered all over the place.

What really caught my eye was Kevin.. laying down on Hoon's lap.. All the members were surrounding them as well.

What happened last night?

They looked so peaceful so I decided to cook them breakfast.

After I was finished, I saw Dongho come in the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

“Noona..” He said.

“Morning Dongho-ah! Come eat.”

He nodded. As he was eating, the members piled in one by one to eat. The last one to wake up was Kevin.

“Hey, why did-“ He stopped as he saw me.

“Morning Kev-“ I paused and noticed Kevin’s eyes were swollen red. “Kevin.. Why are your eyes swollen like that? And so red?” I asked. He turned away quickly as everyone else looked down.

“Nothing.” Kevin said coldly. Woah.. What’s wrong with him? Did I do something wrong?

I went over and tried to touch him but he slapped my hand away.

“Don’t! Just don’t!” Kevin screamed. What the..

The members seemed shocked.

“What’s wrong with you Kevin?” I asked.

“Me?! What’s wrong with me?! What’s wrong with you?!” He screamed. I looked at him confused. “Nothing.. Just forget it.”

“Yah Kevin! Stop!” I yelled and ran in front of him. “What the hell did I do?!”

“Like you don’t know!”

“I don’t! So will you just tell me!”

“Nothing! Just go on your stupid date with Minho!” I see now…

“Minho.. This is what all of this is about?!” I yelled. “You’re mad because I’m going out to the movies with him??” I asked.

“HA! Don’t make me laugh. I’m not mad. We’re only friends and that’s all we’ll ever be!” He said, practically screaming in my face.

I calmed down. “Oh okay. See ya” Was all I said before walking out.

 

ELI’s P.O.V

The argument between _____ and Kevin was pretty intense. All the members were just staring, surprised Kevin is even mad. He NEVER gets mad, at anything.

“Minho.. This is what all of this is about?! You’re mad because I’m going out to the movies with him??”

“HA! Don’t make me laugh. I’m not mad. We’re only friends and that’s all we’ll ever be!!” That caught everyone’s attention. All the members looked at him, shocked by what he said. I looked over at _____ who seemed to calm down.

“Oh okay. See ya” She said as she walked out the door.

 

KEVIN’s P.O.V

“Oh okay. See ya” _____ said, walking out the door.

Once the door closed, I realized what I said. Oh god.. what have I done?

I looked over at the members who were all staring at me, completely shocked.

I let out a huge sigh and collapsed on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

“Uhm.. Kev.. Don’t you think it’s more comfortable to lay on the couch instead of the floor?” Hoon asked.

“I rather lay here.” I said.

I heard the members putting down their spoons and forks and heading over towards me.

“You really did it now..” AJ said.

I got up and stared at all of them. “I didn’t mean to! It just came out.. I don’t know what I was thinking!” I said.

They all frowned. “Words like that just don’t come out Kevin..” Soohyun said.

“I know hyung.. I know! But she hurt me so bad and doesn’t even realize it!” I screamed.

“So this.. This was all just payback?! She hurt you so you thought you’d just hurt her too??!” Eli screamed at me. “You hurt my sister just for some in payback? You gotta be kidding me Kevin!” He screamed as he was about to grab me.

Kiseop and AJ hurriedly pulled Eli back, preventing him from coming near me.

“Calm down Eli..” Soohyun said.

“NO! I will not calm down!” Eli screamed.

Everyone was talking all at once and screaming at each other.

“STOP!!!” Dongho yelled. We stopped and looked at him, surprised he raised his voice.

As we all turned towards him, we realized he was crying…

Everyone’s faces suddenly fell. All the anger and annoyance in all of us.. It was gone as we stared at Dongho.

“Makne.. Why are you crying?” I asked him.

“Because! You guys are arguing like it’s the end of the world! I hate it! We never argued like this ever! What has gotten into all of you?!” He screamed as he glared at all of us.

He then turned to me. “And Kevin hyung, did you ever think that maybe _____ just doesn’t know how you feel? Yeah you guys kissed but now a days, people kiss one another without any meaning to it. Be a man and confess! Not accuse her and scream at her, that won't get anywhere.” He said. I was taken aback by his words but he was right.

“And Eli hyung! You know Kevin would never do anything to hurt your sister. He said it all out of anger. You know Kevin better than all of us, I’m ashamed you were the one to accuse him.” Eli looked down, obviously feeling guilty.

I walked up to Eli and apologized. “I’m sorry hyung.. I didn’t mean to yell at you nor hurt your sister..”

He looked up at me and smiled. “Aniyo.. It’s okay. I shouldn’t have gotten mad. Mianhe Vinny.”

With that being said, we hugged and made up.

“Thanks makne. You can be mature when you want to be.” He smiled and started singing and dancing.

It was all words said out of anger
Even though I regret it now, I was crazy, girl
I never thought you and I would have such a day
I wanna see you girl come back please

Now that you have left me, only you are living well
What kind of situation is this, I'm really exhausted

Not even a phone call from you
You're bad!
My head goes round and round.

I said don't leave me
I said I really need you

I just want you baby here right now now now
I say I'm in love with you

We all laughed and joined along as the chorus came up.

 

 


Chapter 30 is here ^^ So how is it? Big shocker or not? Can you guys even imagine Kevin like that? 

Anyways, What do you guys think? The whole argument between Kevin and her.. Will things get better? Is she just gonna give up and finally go to Minho? Is this the end for them? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

**Also, I'm working on another story that I'll be posting up shortly before this story ends, so I hope you guys will support me on that one as well (: The main characters are Kevin and You, too. (Kevin biased... Mianhe!) Kevin's character will be completely different from how he is in this story. I'm working on the first chapter and will be revealing the title soon xD So please look forward to it!

@danceline Right? Wonder what Minho is really up to >.< 

@hellopanda23 I wonder if they eat Pho.. Haha I never actually hear them or seen them eating it but if they do, that'd  be awesome! Loool and yes I know, I kind of made Kevin girly in this chappie, or probably over exaggerated. That's my fault >.< haha 

@inspiritkissmeemily  Mhmm.. I'll see what I can do (: haha I added the song because the meaning of it fits really well with the chapters. If U-Kiss has songs that relate to my upcoming chapters then I'll definitely do that :D and no worries hehe you know I can never forget the makne <3 !

@onjongkey2min Thanks! So do I (: haha I thought the lyrics fit really well with this chapter :D 

@HelloKitty143  That'd be awesome! Haha and try to ruin the 'date' as well puahahaha

@nayeli21 Does this count? xD

@ninetyninestars I always enjoy reading your comments (: haha Thank you and definitely! I thought the song goes really well with the chapter so yeah. And I love all of the U-Kiss members but I'm more biased towards Kevin >.< haha I can't help but love his cuteness! 

@pinkypn Yeah I know I made Kevin overly dramatic and probably the girl in this relationship. But anyways hope you like this chapter (: 

@Demonera Does this count as talking?

@TOPKpopfan I swearr your comments are hilarious to read! Puahahaha well Kevin being a big baby.. I can't acutally see that happening and I probably shouldn't have made him so dramatic... But yeah anyways, glad your enjoying my story so far (: hahahaa

@ILovePandas Awh thank you (: Glad your enjoying it! 

@MairaQil Ahh, why didn't she notice? Why did she even say yes? Mhm.. Stay tuned (: puahaha

@Kate1016 Thank you (: Glad your enjoying it xD I usually update two - three days. I never really go beyond that cause I hate keeping my readers and subscribers waiting (: Anyways, enjoy ~ !

@MelodyNguyen143 That's cool (: haha so I guess we're like in the same position ? Looool if only I could speak it fluently -__- and right?! I just had some earlier! Puahaha