What have you done to me?

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

_____’s P.O.V

Arghh.. This is the 3rd day in a row I woke up to the sound of Eli oppa’s text message. I groaned and rolled over to get my phone. 

Good morning beautiful ~ ! Are you awake already? If not, get up! It’s your first day of class and you don’t wanna be late now do you? Get ready and come on over ^_^ We made breakfast and want you to join us. See you soon okay? Annyeong ~ 

Wait.. Beautiful? That can’t be Eli oppa.. I looked at the name again. 

Kevin Oppa <3 ~ 

That explains it.. I re-read the message over and over, then I realized I was smiling the whole time. Wait.. Why am I smiling? It’s just Kevin.. I mean, he’s my best friend.. Ugh, whatever! 

I climbed out of bed and got ready. I wore this:

After I got ready, I grabbed my books and stuff then threw it in my bag. Then, I headed next door, towards U-Kiss’ dorm. 

I knocked on the door. Dongho answered it. 

“Noona! I miss you!” He was about to hug me until someone shouted..

“Yah makne! Don’t even think about it!” Sounded like Eli.

Dongho pouted. “You guys never let me have any fun..” 

I saw Eli oppa walk out of the kitchen and towards the door. “That’s because your too erted. And step aside so ______ can come in.”

Dongho moved out of the way as I walked in. 

I saw almost all the members except Kevin in the living room. 

“HELLO ~ !” They all screamed. 

I laughed. “I’m not deaf, you know?” 

“No hey back?” AJ said.

“Hey guys.” I said and looked around. 

“Looking for someone?” Soohyun asked.

“Uhm.. No. Just looking around.” I said as I put my bag on the couch. 

“Oh really ~ ?” Hoon asked. 

“Yes really..” I said awkwardly. 

“OH REALLY ~ ?” Everyone then started singing. 

I looked at them weird. “What’s up with all you?” 

“You sure you’re not looking for vinny?” Kiseop asked.

I started to blush but quickly turned the other way. “Of co.. course not! Why would you think that?!” I practically screamed.

“Woahh there sis! No need to get offensive! Hahah” Eli said then started laughing as the others joined in. 

“Who’s getting offensive here? Not me! Geez, you guys are weird..” I said. “Anyways..” I tried changing the subject.

They laughed some more. 

“We’re gonna eat soon. Kevin hyung is in his room. Can you please go get him noona?” Dongho asked. 

I nodded and walked off. I heard them giggle but shrugged it off. 

I knocked and heard Kevin say “come in.” I opened it and shrieked! 

Kevin was only in his boxers… 

He turned around confused but once he saw me, he quickly grabbed a towel and covered up.. Well only his bottom. He was still shirtless. 

I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. 

“Omo! Mianhe! I didn’t mean to! I didn’t know!” I quickly said and was about to walk out until Kevin grabbed me. 

“Wait.. It’s my fault. I told you to come in. I thought you were one of the guys. But uhm.. Since you’re here.. Do you mind helping me pick out what to wear?” He asked. 

I turned around, and saw him blush. Then I realize I was looking at his body.. I shook those negative thoughts aside and nodded. 

He led me to his closet where. While I was looking through his clothes, I saw him on the corner of my eye sitting on the bed. 

Woah.. He has a great body! Mhmm…. Wait.. _____! What are you thinking?! He’s just a friend. I shook my head violently. 

I felt Kevin walking towards me and turned my head. 

“You okay?” He asked.

“Mhm.. Yeah…” 

He grabbed my chin and pulled my head up to face him. As soon as he did that, his eyes locked with mines. 

“You are very beautiful.. You know that?” He said. I blushed instantly. He smiled at me. 

He started walking towards me which made me back up. After a few more steps, my back collided with the wall. 

That didn’t stop Kevin though. He kept walking towards me. As soon as he got closer, so close that our my chest and his bare chest were touching.. He put his hand on the wall and leaned in. 

What was he up to…?

 

KEVIN’s P.O.V

I was surprised when I saw ______. She seemed very shy but I thought it was pretty cute. 

I didn’t want her to leave so I grabbed her wrist and asked her to help me pick out something to wear. 

I sat on the bed, watching her go through my closet. I scanned her from head to toe. 

Wow.. She has gotten even more pretty since we last saw each other in America. 

I walked over towards her and asked if she was okay. 

“Mhm.. Yeah…” She said.  I lifted her head up. 

“You are very beautiful... You know that?” I told her. She blushed but tried to hide. I smiled at her. 

I started walking towards her, getting closer. She started backing up which made her back hit the wall. 

She looked at me confused. I closed the distance between us as my bare chest was now pressed up against hers. I put my hand on the wall, just above her head and leaned in close. 

Our faces were now only inches away. 

I stared at her deeply. Those lips.. Oh how I wanna kiss them so ba-

Wait.. Why am I even doing this? What am I doing exactly? What has gotten into me? This is the first time I’ve ever done something like this. 

“______... What have you done to me?” I asked her. She looked at me confused. 

“Yahh! What are you guys doing in there?!” We heard Eli shout. 

That got us shocked, kinda. We both realized what position we were in. I immediately stepped back from her as she just stood there. 

“Uh.. Mianhe..” I said. 

“Aniyo.. It’s okay.” 

Just then, Eli walked in. “Yah.. What are yo-“ He stopped as he realized I was half . “WOO SUNGHYUN!” 

“I didn’t do anything!” I screamed. 

He went over and covered _____’s eyes. “How dare you be in front of my poor little sister.” 

Just then, the members rushed in. They looked at the scene and started laughing. 

“Uhmm.. Dude.. What did you do?” AJ asked. 

I started turning red. “She was just helping me pick something to wear!” 

“Since when did you need help with that?” Soohyun asked. 

______ removed Eli’s hands from her eyes. “Yahh, you erts. Stop thinking so negative!” 

"Oh yeah! Noona! I forgot to tell you that Kevin hyung is changing!" Dongho said

"OH NOW YOU TELL ME!" _____ yelled.

The members laughed. Soon, everyone went out, including ____ as I picked something out to wear. 

After I was done, I went out and saw the members waiting for me. 

“Finally! Let’s eat!” Dongho said. 

We ate, talked, and laughed. After we were finished, ______had to go before she was late. 

She bid all of us goodbye and left. After the door closed, I turned and saw all the members staring and smiling widely at me. I rolled my eyes. 

“Don’t even th-“ I started but was cut off. 

“SO… What happened?!” AJ interrupted. They teased and laughed at me.. Oh goshh… This was gonna be a long day! 

 

 


Chapter 23 is here everyone ^^ How is it so far? And what happened to the whole innocent Kevin? Haha looks can be deceiving xD Stay tuned ~ !

I feel like doing a double update today.. Hmm.. Should I? I'll think about it haha. If I do though, it'll be at 8pm, -5 Eastern Time (:

Enjoy, comment and subscribe (: !

@nayeli21 Haha it how love always comes with pain right? We'll see how this goes hehe xD 

@HelloKitty143 Glad I got you excited (: haha Enjoy ~ 

@hellopanda23 Maybe haha or maybe it's just the people I hang out with lol 

@TOPKpopfan Thank you (: Stay tuned ~ ! A lot more to come xD