Remain Friends

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

NO ONE's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the surprise dinner between Kevin and _____. The members soon found out about it. They all teased Kevin as Eli scolded him for kissing his little sister. 

FLASHBACK

"YOU KISSED MY SISTER?!" 

Everyone rubbed their ears, pretending that it was hurt. 

"It just happened!" Kevin defended himself. 

"How does a kiss just happen?!" 

"I.. UH.. It's not my fault!" 

"If it's not your fault then whose is it?!" 

"YOURS! ALL OF YOU!" 

"How is it our fault hyung? You're the one that kissed her." Dongho said. 

"If you guys hadn't set us up from the start, then maybe it wouldn't have happened!" 

All the members then quieted down and looked at one another. 

They all sighed, knowing Kevin was right. 

"You didn't have to make out with her though." AJ said. 

"Yeah, a peck would've been fine." Soohyun said. Kevin shrugged it off. 

"We do have one question though.." Kiseop started. 

All the members looked at Kevin as he looked back confused.

"Was the kiss good?" They all asked at once. 

Kevin turned bright red and looked away. The members started to question him. 

"Come on, tell us! Is she a great kisser?" Hoon asked. 

"Y.. Yah! Why would you guys ask that?! It's weird.." 

"So the kiss was weird?" Dongho asked. 

"An.. Aniyo! It wasn't.. It was great.." Kevin mumbled.

"Great huh? So my sister is a good kisser?" Eli asked. 

"Yeah. She is." Kevin said, finally looking up and smiling. 

"Well thank you Kevin. So are you." They all heard a voice say. Everyone turned around and looked towards where it was coming from. It happened to be none other than ____. She was standing at the door frame with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. 

The members looks shocked. 

"When did you get here!?" Kiseop asked. 

"A little while ago." She said as she shrugged. 

"Did you-" Eli started but was cut off.

"Did I hear everything? Yes.. Yes I did." 

"Yah! Don't st-" 

"Start cutting you off? You'll be fine oppa." She said smirking at him. 

Eli groaned in frustration. 

"It's rude to eaves drop you know?" AJ said. 

"It's not really eaves dropping if the conversation includes me as well." She said defending her self.

"Wait.." Soohyun said suddenly. Everyone looked to his way. "When you just said 'So are you' does that mean.." His voice trailed off. 

The members looked back at her as she nodded her head. "Yeah, I mean Kevin is a great kisser as well." 

Everyone's eyes became wide as Kevin turned bright red. Everyone bursted out laughing. 

_____ looked confused. "What's so funny?" 

"Noona.. You do know that was Kevin's FIRST REAL KISS right?" Dongho asked but laughed at the same time.

Now it was her turn for her to be shocked. "Jinja?!" She asked. 

Everyone nodded. She looked over to Kevin as he nodded, confirming it was true. 

"The only time I kissed someone was in a musical but it was more like a peck, not actual making out.. Like how we did." Kevin confessed

"Well, for a person who's never had a first kiss, you were pretty good at it." She said, causing Kevin to blush even more. 

The members teased and teased. This was gonna be a long day. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Ever since then, the members would tease Kevin non stop. 

Kevin and her never exactly talked about the kiss though. Both of them were confused, giving mixed signals. 

Does this mean they're together? Or what? What does it actually mean? 

Without them talking about it, they remain friends, and only friends.. For now.

 

 


Chapter 29 is here ^^ How is it? The members teasing.. But does this mean they're together? They haven't discussed about it since it happened. So what happens now? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@lulith123 Thank you (: 

@Liana_Iana No problem (: Sorry for the late update by the way ;D 

@fArhonEy I know right? :D 

@cha_jennifer More to come ;) Stay tuned ~ !

@danceline Mhm.. Is there? Hehe ;P

@nayeli21 Haha thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! 

@xstilldreamingx Looool 

@onjongkey2min Thanks (: Glad you enjoyed it haha I smiled while writing it!

@hellopanda23 I think everyone was (: haha 

@pinkypn If only it was that easy >.< 

@inspiritkissmeemily I think it's just makes things more interesting that way I guess haha but I love that though (: It's kind of romantic? Loool

@lifetimeKM Glad you enjoyed it (: 

@HelloKitty143 Awh thank you (: That really means a lot <3 hope you like this one!

@TOPKpopfan Haha glad you enjoyed it (: hope you like this chapter:D  and right? This girl has some balls to take the first step! Loool

@laureen Mhmm.. Will they? Read on to find out (: hehe 

@ninetyninestars Awh thank you (: I'm glad my story made your stress go away :D stay strong okay? Like U-Kiss' song "Someday" there will always come a day where you eventually smile! Lol! Hope you had a great weekend by the way xD