Surprise Dinner

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

STILL NO ONE’s P.O.V

Weeks passed as everyone did the same routine. U-Kiss is still promoting their single ‘Standing Still’ as ______ cheers them on every night.

______ has gotten a lot closer with all the members especially Kevin. The members would still tease them about each other.

U-Kiss has become like family to her and she wouldn’t trade them for anything else.

On the other side, she’s still been going to school. She’s gotten a lot closer with Changmin, Dongwoon and Hyuna as well. They’ve hung out a few times here and there.

Minho, especially, ever since she rejected him, he’s been around her nonstop when their at school. It kind of bothered her at first but now she’s use to it.

Minho and ______ are actually hanging out from time to time as friends and even teasing one another. But of course, their never alone.

Minho still likes her a lot. He’s been trying to get closer to her, do nice things for her to get her to like him and grow onto him. Little does he know, her heart already belongs to someone else.

 

KEVIN's P.O.V

Its been great having _____ around. We've gotten closer to her while she's opened up to us quite a lot. 

As I was on my way to the dorm, I got a text. 

From Soohyun Appa ~

Kevin-ah! After you get done with your schedules, meet us at the restaurant! The members are already here, see ya!

Aish.. He couldn't tell me this sooner? I made a U-Turn and started driving towards the restauraunt. After a while, I finally got there. 

I went inside as the host greeted me. 

"Annyeongsaeyo, welcome to our restuarant! May I help you?" 

"Yes, I'm here with U-Kiss, are they here already?" 

She looked down at some list and smiled. "Oh no, their not here yet but your welcome to wait at the table if you'd like." I nodded as she grabbed two menus and leaded me to the table. 

"Uhm miss..." I started, she looked over her shoulder, signaling me to continue on. "Why did you grab two menus? There's seven of us." 

She laughed. "You'll find out soon." She said as she winked at me. Uhm.. Weird..? 

I followed her into a private room, as I looked around I only saw a table for two.. What was going on??

"Am I at the right table?" I asked confused. 

The waitress giggled and nodded. 

"Bu-" 

"Just wait and see, sir. I'll see you in a few." WIth that, she smiled and left. 

I quickly took out my phone and called Soohyun

As he picked up, all the members screamed into the phone. 

"VINNYYYYY ~ !" 

"Yah! My ear! Argh nevermind that, what's going on?! Did you give me the right restauraunt?! Where are you guys? Why is there on-" 

"Calm down Kevin haha" I heard AJ say. 

"You'll find out sooner or later hyung" Dongho said. 

"Why is everyone tel-" I started but was cut off by someone. 

"Kevin?" I turned around and saw a figure standing at the door. My eyes were ready to pop out any second. 

It was _____... and she looked beautiful.

I looked up at her, and she seemed just as confused as I was. 

"Uhm.." I started but didn't exactly know what to say. 

"What's going on here Kevin?" She asked, tilting her head confusingly but looked very cute doing it. 

"I.. Uh.. I.." 

"Good luck vinny.." I heard the guys through the phone then heard a click, realizing they hung up. 

"Why are you here?" I asked her. 

"I got a text from Eli oppa, telling me to dress up and meet you guys here. What's your excuse?" 

"I got a text from Soohyun hyung, telling me to meet them here.." 

"Then where are they?" I shook my head. After a while, I realized what was going on. I looked up at _____ who seemed to read my mind. 

"Those idiots." We both said at the same time but bursted out laughing. 

"Well since we're here, wanna get something to eat?" I asked her. 

"Mhm, sure, I'm starving!" She said as she rubbed her belly. 

I pulled out the chair for her as she sat down. We ordered our food and ate. 

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

The dinner went on pretty great. Kevin and _____ laughed, even 'accidently' touched one another's hand. 

They talked about everything, including the past memories. 

"Hey, do you remember that time you cried becaused your sister took the last piece of cake?" ______ asked. 

Kevin's face turned bright red. "I was 7! And it was CHEESECAKE!"

"Haha, but still, it was hilarious!" She said as she stuck her tounge out. 

They teased eachother about the past until it was finally time to go. Kevin paid the check and they were off. 

"Did you drive here?" Kevin asked. 

"Aniyo, I took a taxi." 

"Where's your car?"

"I didn't bother to take it because I thought all the guys were here."

"Well good thing we live right next to eachother, come on." Kevin said as he grabbed her hand and led her to the car. 

"After you my lady." Kevin said with an english accent as he opened the door for her. 

She laughed at his cuteness. "Well thank you my knight and shining armor." She said, playing along. 

Soon enough they got back to the apartment. Kevin bid her goodbye but before she could go inside her apartment, he stopped her. 

"Yes Kevin?" She asked. 

"Thanks for tonight, I had fun." He admitted. 

"Mhmm, don't thank me, thank the guys. But I had fun as well." She said and smiled. 

They stared at eachother for a good minute or two. That's when Kevin started to lean in towards her. 

His forehead touched hers as he smiled, still staring into her eyes. 

"Goodnight beautiful." He said. 

"Goodnight oppa." She said. With that, he bent down some more, as _____ closed the gap in between them as she kissed Kevin on the lips. 

Kevin was surprised at first but soon let loose. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close. She grabbed the back of his neck and ran her fingers through his hair as she pulled him closer. 

The kiss lasted a good couple of minutes, but they soon let go of one another to breath. 

They exchanged looks, surprised at what just happened. 

"I.. Uh.. I better get going.." Kevin said. 

She nodded, blushing slightly. They quickly walked away awkwardly. 

As _____ got inside her apartment, she quickly closed the door and locked it. She leaned against the wall and slid down, touching her lips, smiling. 

Amazing.. She thought. 

 


 

As Kevin entered the dorm, he smiled brightly and was greeted by the members. 

"Hey bro! How was the-" AJ started but stopped. 

The members looked over at Kevin who was cheesing like crazy. 

"HELLO!" Kevin greeted all of them. They looked confused. Kevin went over to each and every member, hugging all of them and giving everyone a  kiss on the cheek. The members wiped their faces, acting disgusted. 

"I had a great time! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said brightly. 

"What happened.." Kiseop asked. 

Kevin just smiled in response, "Goodnight guys!" With that, he skipped off to his room. 

"WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Eli screamed but it was too late as Kevin already closed the door. 

The members looked at one another, shrugging it off. 

As Kevin got to his room, he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling, the smile never leaving his face. 

Amazing.. He thought.

 

 


Chapter 28 is here ^^ How is it? That kiss though.. O.O GET IT KEVIN! (: What's gonna happen now? Does this mean their together? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe xD !

@pinkypn Right? Guess I should've added that part in..

@ab2utifulrose He'll get over it haha.. Maybe ;D and Dongho.. Never learns when to stop talking lol xD

@cha_jennifer Haha right? I always read them when I'm bored xD Glad you enjoyed it though (:

@Kate1016 Awh gomawo! I'm glad your enjoying it :D

@inspiritkissmeemily Oh believe me ;D You should definitely start training now! This isn't even the end yet, only the beginning (; And glad your enjoying it!

@nayeli21 Thanks (: glad you enjoyed it haha hoped this capter got you a little more excited xD

@JeongTiff4Lyfe I understand, no worries (: I already have the whole story planned and written out. Thank you for the suggestions :) and I'm glad your enjoying it, hope you like this chapter as well xD

@hellopanda23 That clueless Kevin.. Haha More to come (: so stay tuned ~

@Demonera That calls for a party! Looool

@lifetimeKM I always gotta squeeze in Dongho's cuteness here and there (: hehe it's a MUST!

@danceline If only shy Kevin will just disappear.. Where is the confident Kevin at?!

@lulith123 BURRRNNNN!

@Elfkali Thank you (: I'll definitely consider it. No worries though, I still have a few surprises up my sleeve ;D hehe saranghae<3

@HelloKitty143 Hahahaha(:

@MairaQil Looool xD 

@TOPKpopfan Thank you (: haha now you know I just have to squeeze in some of Kevin's cuteness ;D glad you enjoyed it loool 


On another note, I'd like to welcome a new subscriber (: Your page is private so I can't comment on you wall: 

sherrynx3

Hope you enjoy my story and feel free to comment any time (: I don't bite xD