Unexpected guests

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

______’s P.O.V

It’s been a great few weeks. I’ve been with U-Kiss, hanging out with them and meeting a bunch of other people who I found out are idols as well. Changmin introduced me to his bandmate Yunho and his labelmates, while Dongwoon introduced me to his group members which are too much to name. And as for Hyuna, I met her members too!

Their all really nice and I’m glad to have met them. They would invite me and U-Kiss to parties, dinner, lunch, and other places. It was pretty cool to just have them as company.

Minho too.. He got over my whole rejection thing and ever since then, we became good friends. We never hung out alone though which doesn’t bother me at all.

The thing that does bother me is Kevin.. Ever since the kiss, he hasn't mentioned it. He acted all normal, like nothing ever happened. What does that even mean? Does it not mean anything to him? ARGHH, this is so frustrating..

I was sitting on the couch, doing some homework when I heard my door open. I looked over and saw the guys coming in.

“Yo! Wassup!” AJ said.

“Noona ~ !” Dongho said.

Everyone else greeted me with a hey and what’s goin on type thing.

“Hey guys, wassup?” I said.

“Nothing much, just hungry. What are you doing?” Hoon said.

“Finishing up some homework.” I said without looking up from my laptop.

“Ahh okay, do you wanna go out to dinner with us?” Kevin asked.

“Mhm, sure, just let me finish these last few sentences, and I’ll be good to go!” I said.

“Alright, take your ti-“ Eli started but was cut off by me.

“Done!” I said as I closed my laptop.

“Yah! What’s up with y-“ Eli started but was cut off by me again.

“Me interrupting you? I don’t know oppa… Hahah” I said.

“Will you st-“

“Stop that? I’ll think about it.”

Eli groaned in frustration as the members laughed.

I set my laptop down on the table and got up. “Let’s go!”

The members froze and scanned me up and down.

“There is no way in hell we are letting you go out dressing like that!” Kevin practically screamed. The members were shocked but nodded in agreement.

I tilted my head, confused. “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” I asked looking at my clothes.

 

“Your stomach is showing!” Soohyun said, pointing at my bare stomach.

“I think noona looks hot!” Dongho said which earned him a slap from the members.

“See, you want guys staring at you or something? Go change!” Eli yelled.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine..”

Afterwards, I came out wearing this:

 

“Better?” I asked.

They all nodded as I sighed. We headed out and picked to eat at a Pho restaurant.

As we sat down, I heard someone call my name. Everyone turned their heads.

 

MINHO’s P.O.V

I was walking into the Pho restaurant as I saw ______ sitting down with none other than U-Kiss.. She was of course sitting next to Kevin with Eli on the other side of her.

I decided to call out to her “______!”

Everyone turned my way. Once she saw me, I ran over towards her.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Eating” She said blankly. She still gives me that cold attitude every now and then.

“Yah Minho! Why did you walk aw-“ Onew started but stopped when he saw U-Kiss and ______. “Nevermind…” The members were behind and understood what he meant.

“Do you guys mind if we join you?” I asked. Without waiting on an answer, I sat down, across from ______.

“Rude of you to sit down before we even get a chance to answer.” ______ said.

I smirked. “Well, I didn’t want you to say no.”

She rolled her eyes as I smiled at her.

The rest of the dinner, my members were getting a long well with U-Kiss.

Onew and Jonghyun were talking happily with Soohyun and Hoon. They were talking about music and stuff like that.

Taemin was chatting with Dongho who were just talking about makne stuff.. So weird..

Key was chatting with Eli, AJ, Kevin, and _____. They were talking in English so no one really understood them.

I kind of felt left out that everyone was evolved in their own conversations. I sat here because I wanted to talk to _____ but she seemed too busy talking with Key. She was even smiling brightly at him and seemed like she even enjoyed the conversation too. I never got that reaction from her.

I decided to interrupt their conversation.

“Yah.. This is Korea! Speak Korean!” I said to them.

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

They all busted out laughing. I started to get mad. “Hey.. Why are you guys laughing?! I don’t find anything funny!”

“Does someone feel left out hyung?” Taemin teased.

“Aish.. Whatever!” I said as I stuffed noodles into my mouth.

After a while, I turned my attention to _____ who was talking with Key.

“_____..” I called out. She turned her head towards me.

“Yeah Minho?”

“Wanna go to the movies with me tomorrow?” That’s when everyone stopped and turned over towards us. I was kind of nervous because I didn’t wanna be rejected again. But I needed to talk to her some way..

“Sure.”

 

 


Chapter 30 is here ^^ How is it? She actually accepted Minho's invitation to the movies. But why? And what about Kevin? How will he feel about this? Stay tuned ~ !

Okay, please don't kill me for this! I'm not trying to make Minho the bad guy cause I am a SHINee fan(: but I just couldn't end this story so soon so I decided to add some action in here (: anyways, hope you guys liked it  though xD

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@nayeli21 Hope this might answer your thoughts (: haha glad you liked it though

@inspiritkissmeemily Haha well you know how she has the password to their dorm right? So yeah, she got into the dorm and I guess the members were too focused on teasing Kevin, they didn't realize she was there. I guess I should've added that part in there as well? Lol

@TOPKpopfan Haha your comments are always a joy to read :D Mhmm.. Are they together? If they are, why did she accept Minho's invitation? Ahh, so many questions... So little time! Hehe xD Stay tuned ~ !

@love2laugh9311 Awh, thank you! That really means a lot xD ! Glad your enjoying it, and hope this chapter didn't disappoint you (:

@Liana_Iana For now.. With her accepting Minho's invitation, it might take a while! Haha stay tuned ~ !

@danceline Mianhe! I was in a rush haha I promise the next chapter won't be so short (;

@hellopanda23 Ahh, right? But without them officially saying "Yeah, we're together!" What does that even mean? Haha just kiddinnggg (: anyways, a lot of drama coming up so stay tuned (:

@ninetyninestars Awh, thanks (: Glad you're enjoying it! I love reading your comments as well. And no problem! That's great that you had a great weekend haha me too! I celebrated Laos New Years and got into so many shaving cream and water fights >.< I felt so sticky and wet by the end of the day.. But I still had a blast! Now I'm just babbling on haha but yeah, U-Kiss' songs... Don't even get me started! Looool

@MairaQil Such a cutie pie (: 

@HelloKitty143 I think this chapter will make you a little less confused? Haha