New York! Here I come!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

"________, I love you." Kevin was standing in front of me, looking at the ground. I could see he didn't want to face me. 

"Kevin.. I don't know what to say.." I really don't. 

"At least tell me if you feel the same way. Say something.." 

"I-I don't know.." 

"I see. I guess I'll leave then." My head shot up, wait what? He was leaving? 

Kevin turned, and started to walk away. I tried calling out to him but once I opened my mouth, nothing came out. Not a sound. Kevin got smaller. I tried moving my feet but I was stuck.. No Kevin, please don't go. Don't leave me.. I need you..

"KEVIN!" I shouted. I woke up, drenched in sweat. A dream. I was dreaming. Oh god.. That was like the hundredth time I dreamnt about Kevin. It's been years since he left. Why do I keep thinking about him? 

Instead of staying in bed, being all depressed, I climbed out. I did my usual morning routine. I went out for a jog, took a shower, got dressed, and cooked breakfast. As I was eating, I looked through my mail which I never really get. But then I cam across one particular mail..

Columbia University. The college I've been wanting to go to since forever! I was so nervous. What if I didn't get accepted? Not wanting to wait anymore, I ripped open the envelope. It read:

"Dear Ms. __________ __________, 

We would like to inform you that you have been accepted into Columbia University on full Scholarship!" 

Oh my god! I got accepted! This is amazing! I called up all my friends and told them about it. 

"Hello? _______?" My friend, Jennifer answered. Sounds like she just woke up. Well she was never a morning person. 

"Jenni! I have great news!"

"What the hell could be so damn important this early that it couldn't wait til the afternoon!?" Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"I got accepted into Columbia University!" I literally screamed.

"OHH EMM GEE _________! That's great news! Congratulations! Wait, when are you suppose to be leaving?" 

"Uhm, I think tomorrow afternoon. But thanks! I'm so stoked."

"Well, sounds like we need to throw you a goodbye party tonight then huh?" Oh god, when she throws parties, she goes all out! This shall be interesting. 

"Sure Jen, but don't be gettin crazy on me now." She just laughed and said she'll talk to me later. 

Soon after, tonight came. I wore this: 

I walked into the party when everyone shouted "Congratulations _________!" I smiled and thanked everyone. It really was just like any other party. Everyone danced, drinked, and socialized. But soon, it had to end. Everyone said their goodbyes and left. 

I went back to my apartment afterwards to finish packing. 

 


 

Next thing I knew, it was morning. I got a call from Jennifer. 

"Hey girl! Let's grab breakfast!" 

"Uhm sure, but you do know I have to be at the airport later on right?" 

"Of course silly. Haha I'll be dropping you off at the airport so you can just put your suitcases and stuffin my car." Well that explains it.

"Oh well definitely then. I'll see you later. Bye." I hung up. 

Not long, she finally came. We went to get breakfast at iHop. We chatted and everything. I promised her to keep in touch, and videochat whenever I had the chance. Although that might be hard considering the time differences. 

Well, soon after, it was finally time to head to the airport. She helped me bring my suitcases inside the airport, onto the cart. Right there, we bid our goodbyes. We hugged, and once we pulled apart, Jennifer was already crying. I frowned but soon smiled and assured her everything will be okay. She just smiled and nodded. 

Before I even knew it, I was already on the plane. I looked out the window, and soon drifted off to sleep. 

 


 

"Excuse me, miss." I felt someone shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes, rubbing them slightly. I looked up and found a flight attendent staring at me. "We landed. It's time to get off." I nodded and grabbed my bags. 

After I collected all my luggage, I called a taxi and told them to take me to Columbia University. When I got there, my friend who also attends the same University called me. 

"________! Where are you!?" Jayden asked me. Or more like screamed.

"I just got to the University! Where are you?" Just then, someone grabbed me harshly. 

"Don't move or else!" My reflexes kicked in. I kneed him in the stomach, turned around, and was about to punch him until..

"Wait! Stop! It's just me!" I took a closer look. It's Jayden! 

"Oh my god! Jayden! I'm so sor- wait, you pabo! It's your fault" I scolded at him

"Aish! Your still the same ________. You and your quick reflexes makes things no fun." He said rubbing his now in pain stomach. 

"Hey, no one told you to sneak up behind me. Anyways can you just help me get my stuff to my dorm room?" It sounded more like a demand then a question

"Bossy. Alrighty miss lady, what's your room number?" He asked

"Harmony hall, room 201."

"What?! Your right across from where my roommate and I stay at! That's awesome!" He said or more like screamed. 

"Yah! My ears, you idiot! Geez.." 

"Ahh, okay, okay, lets go now."

We started heading towards my dorm with him carrying most of my things but complaining like a little girl. I forgot he talks way too much! He told me about the classes, great hang out spots, and that we were going to meet up with his friends after we put my stuff in the room. Soon enough, we finally reached our destination! When we got inside, I saw another girl about the same age as me, hmm, my roommate I guess? 

Jayden and I went to the opposite side of the room to put my stuff down. When she finally noticed us, she walked over, smiled, and said "Hi! I'm Isabelle! But you can call me Izzy, Bell, Bella, or which ever you prefer! Hehe, hope we can be friends!" She reached out her hand. 

I shook it. "Thanks. I'm ________." She looked at me with a confused expression. What's up with her?

"You look mean.." The hell?! I look what?! Aish.. Not again. 

Jayden laughed while Isabelle looked at him confusingly. "It's okay. _______ really isn't mean once you get to know her. She just looks like this 90% most of the time but no worries! By the way, I'm Jayden!" He smiled brightly and pulled her in for a hug. I smacked his arm and he whined again! 

Soon after, the three of us decided to go meet up with Jayden's friends at the coffee shop. When we got there, I saw a lot of people. Gosh, I hate socializing, but seems like Jayden isn't giving me any other choice. Everyone started introducing their selves and soon, it got to one particular guy who was busy studying. Nerd much? Jayden threw a paper ball at him to get his attention, once he realized everyone was staring, he laughed and apologized. 

When he noticed everyone was telling him to introduce hisself, he got up, walked over to me and smiled brightly, "Yo! What's up! I'm Jaeseop! But call me AJ" 

 
 
 

Chapter 2 finally done! Yay! So what do you think so far? She finally met AJ! Hmm, wonder what she thinks of him? And what's gonna happen afterwards? Stay tuned!

Sorry if it's not as good, like I probably have said for the thousandth time, I'm making all of this up on the spot hehe mianhe! But hope you guys enjoyed it :D 

Chapter 3 should be up by tomorrow hopefully! 

Oh and by the way, I live in the U.S for those who is in a different time zone. My time zone is -5:00 Eastern Time, just to let you guys know. Okay well I'm babbling on and on so I'll stop here. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! I love to hear your thoughts on this (:

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe (: !