I can't hide it anymore..

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

_____'s P.O.V 

I woke up to the sound of my front door opening. I was too lazy to get up to see who it was. It was probably one of the guys. I decided to go back to sleep. 

Then, my door squeaked open. 

"______?" It was Kevin. 

I got up slowly and looked over at him. 

"Good morning beautiful." He said and smiled at me. 

"Morning Kevin" I said. "What are you doing here so early? Where's the rest of the guys?" 

"They have schedules to go too. I decided to come here and eat breakfast with you. Now get up and get ready. I brought Korean breakfast!" He said excitedly.

"Korean breakfast?"

"Well, it's just Korean food. Anyways, get up! I'll wait for you outside." With that being said, he left. 

Once I was done, I went out to the living room and saw all the food on the table.

Wow. He bought all of this? I'd be more impressed if he cooked it ahah

"Ahh, Kevin. This looks so good!" 

"Well don't just look at it, eat!" 

I started eating with Kevin joining in after a while. We were talking about everything and just having a good time. But then he asked the question I've been trying to avoid. 

"______, what happened after I left?" I froze. I looked at him and noticed he was looking down at his plate in his lap. He then looked up and made eye contact with me. His eyes seemed like they were about to break into tears any moment. 

I looked away and stared down at my plate. 

I heard Kevin put his plate down. Next thing I know, he's sitting right beside me. 

Kevin took my hands into his and brought my chin up to face him. 

His face was only inches away from mines. I kept myself from blushing.

"Please.. Tell me what happened." He said. 

I know I wouldn't be able to hide this any longer. 

I got up and walked towards my bedroom. Kevin soon followed behind me. (no negative thoughts readers hehe) 

I sat in the middle of the bed with my knees to my chest. Kevin later came and sat at the edge of the bed, looking at me confused. 

I took a deep breath and told him everything. 

 

 


Okay, I know, I know.. EXTREMELY short chapter! Mianhe! But I promise the next one will be super long! 

Well stay tuned ~ ! A LOT will be revealed the next chapter and will answer a lot of your questions (:

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe (: !