I did it again..

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

KEVIN’s P.O.V

“I can’t believe you would ever think of me as that type of girl. Now I know, so thank you.” _____ said calmly and walked out the door.

I stared at her until she was completely out of sight. I turned to face the members, their surprise looks were obviously shown. 

“I did it again, didn’t I?” I asked them

They all nodded their heads. 

“You’ve done made things worse this time Vinny..” Kiseop said.

I sighed in frustration. “Dammit! Why does this keep happening?!” 

Dongho came up to me and slapped the back of my head. 

“Oww! Yah! Makne! Hitting your elders are bad!” I scolded.

“Yeah, but if the elder is just being plain stupid, it doesn’t even matter.” I kept quiet. He continued on, “Did you not learn anything from my speech about accusing her and stuff?” He scolded me. 

“I’m sorry. I was just angry.. I honestly don’t know what I was thinking.” 

“What’s gotten into you lately, Kevin?” Soohyun asked. 

“Yeah, you never get mad at anything, but when it comes to _____, you can never control yourself.” AJ said. 

“This is really the first time we’ve seen you like this.” Hoon said.

“It’s scary…” Kiseop said. 

I looked at them and realized they were all right. What has gotten into me? I never acted like this ever.. Why am I getting so angry at her? Why am I jumping to conclusions and accusing her of everything? 

I didn’t wanna talk about it anymore so I decided to change the subject. 

“Don’t we have to perform at Sketchbook in a few hours? We better get ready.” With that said, I hurried out of the room and went to get ready with the members soon following behind me. 

 


 

After a while, we finally reached Sketchbook. We passed by idol to idol, with the juniors greeting us politely, then to the seniors we greeted politely. 

That’s when we passed by SHINee sunbae.. All of a sudden, I remembered the kiss.. Minho and _____. 

I was getting kind of mad but shrugged it off, smiled, and greeted them. 

“Annyeongsaeyo sunbaes!” We all said. We bowed and once we stood up straight, I saw Minho. He wasn’t wearing any make up. I saw a huge purple bruise on his face. My eyes widen. 

He was wearing a hat, trying to cover it the best way he can but failed miserably. 

We all stared in shock. 

SHINee realized what we were staring at and quickly walked passed us. 

Once we all got to our dressing room, we all sat down, still shocked. 

“I’m not the only one who saw that bruise right?” Dongho asked. 

We all nodded. 

 


 

Sketchbook recording was finally over! We all chilled in our dressing room, some people undressing, some taking off their members, while I’m eating with Dongho and Eli. 

Just then, our door opened, and in came SHINee. 

We all stood up and were about to greet them when Onew stopped us. 

“It’s okay, you guys don’t have to do all that.” He said. 

We looked at him confused but nodded. 

Awkwardness and silence fell upon all of us. 

Soohyun hyung was the first to break it. “So, what brings you guys here?” He asked.

“We know you guys saw Minho’s bruise.” Jonghyun said. 

Everyone looked at each other then back at SHINee. 

“We did, but it’s none of our busi-“ Hoon started but was cut off by Key.

“It is your business. All of yours actually, whether y’all realize it or not.” Key said. 

We stared at them, confusion read on all of our faces. 

Onew stepped up and continued on, “I’m guessing you guys saw the news right? About ____ and Minho?” We were kind of caught off guard by his question but all of us agreed and told him yeah. 

“Well, Minho would like to tell you guys what really happened.” Jonghyun said, pushing Minho forward. 

Minho looked at all of us as he began..

 


Chapter 33 is here ^^ What do you think Minho is gonna say? Does it have to do with the kiss? With ____? With the group? How exactly did he get that bruise? Stay tuned ~ ! 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@danceline Such a pabo >.< 

@TOPKpopfan I'm with you on that! I don't think I can stay so calm in this kind of situation.. Crazy! 

@cha_jennifer Right?! I love it! And their performance in Taiwan <3333 I just can't get enough of it >.< 

@Kate1016 A LOT of explaining to do. Let's just hope he fixes things before it goes too far

@Demonera Hopefully >.< 

@HelloKitty143 Thanks (: and that pabo Minho.. always causing trouble >.< 

@onjongkey2min Thank you (: glad your enjoying it! and Angry Kevin? I'd love to see that! Puahahaha

@snsdukiso2510 Sorry for the wait ;D 

@inspiritkissmeemily Ahh, not sure what to say to your comment other than hope this chapter didn't disappoint you (: ahah

@love2laugh9311 I don't think anyone was

@KpopDaydreamer Maybe later than soon? Be prepared for some surprises (: 

@MairaQil Ahh.. Mianhe.. Hope you enoyed this chappie (:

@JeongTiff4Lyfe Glad your enjoying it! :D

@nayeli21 Etteokhe?! Hopefully things get better soon!

@covertrui Jinjaaa?! So close... It's okay though (: I do wonder how your life would've been though... Puahaha and glad your enjoying it so far xD Don't hesitate to comment, suggest ideas, ask questions, or just be a little crazy >.< haha 

@hellopanda23 Pabo Kevin >.< Why is he assuming?! Read on to find out (;

@ninetyninestars What exactly is the reason...? Puahaha Hope you're enjoying it so far and stay tuned ;D the reason will be revealed soon!

@oppakiller Right?! Crazy yooo >.< and hopefully Kevin can do that... I wonder if he ever gets that mad in real life. Doubt it! Haha

@MelodyNguyen143 Awesome haha I love their album <3

@laureen Puahaha! When exactly will that be though? So many questions >.< 

 


On another note, I'd like to give a shoutout to rekoo-s* 

Your page is private so I can't comment on your page. But thank you for subscribing and feel free to comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions (: