News travel fast

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

NO ONE’s P.O.V

The members woke up pretty early as usual. No one had a schedule today until later at night.

Dongho was eating while AJ and Soohyun was watching TV.

Hoon and Kiseop were having a contest at how who can do the most pushups.

Eli was twittering while Kevin was on the laptop.

After a while, Kevin slammed his laptop closed which made the members jump in surprise.

Kevin got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom looking angry.

The members looked at eachother confused.

“Uhm.. Do ya-“ Dongho began but the members shook their heads, not understanding what was going on.

Eli grabbed Kevin’s laptop and opened it. He saw an article pop up and his eyes widen.

“Uhm guys.. Y’all might wanna take a look at this.” Eli said. The members gathered around him. As they saw the article, their eyes widen as well.

 

SHINee’s Minho has a girlfriend?!

Attention all Shawols! Ladies, seems like your out of luck! It looks like someone from SHINee has a secret girlfriend, and that member happens to be none other than the Flaming Charisma Choi Minho!

Paparazzi snapped pictures of him and his lady yesterday. It seems like these two were on a date. They went to the movies and the park where they sat on the swings eating ice cream together! Isn’t that cute? Another thing, Minho is known for being a total gentleman which he proved yesterday when he paid for everything! Cute huh?! Oh we know hehe.

It seems like the famous SHINee member didn’t even bother to be shy about it and went in and kissed his girl! You can see in the bottom picture attached that it’s definitely him. But who is this mystery girl?

 

SM Entertainment has yet to make further comment on this. Stay tuned! 

 

“Tha.. That’s noona!” Dongho screamed.

“Well that explains it..” Soohyun said.

That’s when they heard glass shatter. It was coming from the bathroom. Everyone ran towards the door, but it was locked. That was when Hoon kicked it open.

They saw Kevin’s bloody hand and the glass shattered.

“KEVIN! What the hell man!” AJ screamed as he grabbed a cloth and wrapped up Kevin’s bleeding hand.

“I thought she said she doesn’t like him!” He screamed.

“Yeah.. We kn-“ Kiseop started.

“Then why the hell did she kiss him!? What about our kiss?! Did it not mean anything to her?! Why is she doing this to me?!” Kevin screamed yet again. Everyone shrugged.

Everyone looked at each other then headed towards ______’s apartment. They had to get to the bottom of this.

Eli punched in the passcode and barged in.

_____ was on the couch, watching T.V when U-Kiss barged in. The hell? She thought.

“Yah! Do you guys not know how to knock?!” She scolded but noticed the serious atmosphere and Kevin’s bloody hand. “Uh.. What’s going on? And Kevin, what happened to your hand?!”

“Have you not seen the news noona?” Dongho asked. She looked at him confused. He continued on, “You’re all over it..”

“What do you mean?”

Eli handed her Kevin’s laptop. She looked at it as her eyes widen. That’s a picture of Minho.. and I.. kissing.. Oh .. She thought.

She looked back up at the members who were now staring at her in anger.

“Guys..-“ She started but was cut off… By Kevin

“I thought you said you didn’t like him!?” He screamed.

“I don’t.. Kev-“

“You don’t?! Then what the hell is this!? Are you just leading him on?! And me too?! You think you can have it all don’t you?! What kind of cruel person does that!?” Kevin screamed. _____ stared at him in disbelief. Not believing he would really think of her that way.

“Kevin.. Please lis-“ She tried but was cut off yet again.

“Haha.. I never thought you were this kind of person. I guess that kiss between us really didn't mean a damn thing to you, right? Now I'm glad I know the truth. You lead me on like the rest of them. How many guys have you done this to huh? 3? 7? Who cares.. It’s prob-“ *slap* He was cut off by ____’s hand.

He froze, shocked that _____ slapped him. The members stared in surprise.

Once Kevin recollected himself, he brought his hand up to his now red cheek and turned to face her.

He saw the hurt in her eyes. “I can’t believe you would ever think of me as that type of girl. Now I know, so thank you.” She said calmly and walked out the door. 

 

 


Chapter 32 is here ^^ Well, that sure just brought things down a notch. Seems like things didn't get better between them. What do you think really happened between her and Minho? Did she kiss him first? And what about that slap across Kevin's face? Woah O.O How is Kevin gonna feel now? Is this seriously the end? Are they only gonna keep drifting further apart? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

**BTW, have you guys listen to uBEAT !? OMGG! I love it! Amazing rappers and Kevin's angelic voice to top it off <3 I think I just had a mini oragasm! Puahaha but anyways, yeah... I feel awkward now aha 

@TOPKpopfan Puahaha your comments.. I swear.. You always get me laughing! Loool Glad you liked this chapter though and hope this one didn't disappoint you xD

@nayeli21 Kevin can never stop being cute >.< puahaha but I love it <3 and so much curiosity.. How is he gonna fix things up? Stay tuned (: 

@onjongkey2min Thank you (: Glad you enjoyed it xD

@hellopanda23 Does this count as making things better? :| Wonder what happened on the date mhmm? And really? That's a bummer! Haha speaking of that, I'm so craving pho right now... >.< 

@danceline Right! Haha everyone loves the little makne <3333

@HelloKitty143 It's okay looool and awh thank you (: Hope my next story won't disappoint you guys >.< 

@cha_jennifer Yeah I can't either.. I remember in a interview, the members said Kevin never gets angry. Looks are deceiving though right? Lol 

@MairaQil Angry Kevin >.< Awkward... Mature Dongho.. What is going on with the world ?! Puahaha

@love2laugh9311 Ahaha I'm glad your enjoying this story (: gives me a sense of encouragement :D Hope you'll support my next story as well (: 

@OnlyImagine I think when it comes to Kevin or just U-Kiss in general.. We can't help but be emotional... >.< 

@KawaiiCuppyCakey Loooool it's okay I would do that in class and contain myself from just looking like an idiot >.< And yeah, I got emotional writing this story too :|

@Demonera *bows* Mianhe!

@xstilldreamingx Etteokhe?! >.<

@inspiritkissmeemily No problem! and who knows, maybe she is, maybe she isn't.. puahahaha! And omo.. Mianhe, that chapter was kind of emotional for all of us >.< 

@KpopDaydreamer I think angry Kevin surprised us all O.O and hopefully he makes things right before she really does develop feelings for Minho... Ahh, I sound like a reader puahaha anyways hope you enjoyed this chappie (: