New Character (:

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

NO ONE's P.O.V

It's been weeks since the incident between ______ and U-Kiss. 

Things have been more awkward than ever and everyone knows it. 

U-Kiss would try to get things back to the way they were but ______ was not gonna let that happen. She would only talk to them when necessary which was very rare. Even when they try to talk to her or make a conversation, she would only give them one word answers. 

The conversation would never last for long. One thing they all knew was that they really lost her trust and it was gonna be tough to get it back, but their willing to do anything to earn it back. 

 


 

______ has kept to herself like how she was before she came to Korea. 

Her regular routine was going to school and work. Oh yeah, she finally got a job at Starbucks.

Anyways, it was the morning now. ______ did her regular routine. Get up, shower, eat breakfast, and go to school. 

As she got to school, she went to all her classes like usual then met up with Changmin for lunch. 

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Sup." She said blankly. 

"Let's go, everyone's waiting for us." She nodded and followed him. 

They got to the sushi restaraunt and sat down with Hyuna, Dongwoon, and Minho. 

Another note, Minho and she are on good terms now. He apologized at school and she accepted, although, they’re not exactly friends, more like associates. 

Everyone greeted Changmin and ______ like normal. 

Changmin greeted back as ______ nodded her head in acknowledgement. 

They ate, and chatted except for _____ who was busy eating instead. 

"So, ______, how's life?" Hyuna asked. 

"Fine." She said as she continued eating. 

"Are you still not talking to U-Kiss?" Dongwoon asked.

"I talked to them yesterday." 

"I mean as in actually talking. Like hanging out and stuff." 

"No." She said with a cold voice. They all knew what that meant so they dropped the subject. 

Just about every idol knows what happened between her and U-Kiss. It's no surprise. SHINee confided in their sunbaes at SM Entertainment. Dongwoon told s and so forth. 

It's just that small of a world. 

As ______ finished eating, she got up. 

"Where are you going?" Minho asked. 

"Work." They all nodded and bid her goodbye. 

As she was walking to work, she bumped into someone. 

"Yah! Watch where you're go-" She began but stopped as she saw who she bumped into. 

"You could be a little nicer you know." 

"Yoseob, mianhe." She apologized. 

"Aniyo, it's okay. Where are you going anyways?" 

"Work." She said as she began walking off. 

"Hey!" He called out, catching up with her. She stopped and turned around. 

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Someone's having a bad day. Anyway, let me walk with you!" He said excitingly. 

"No." She said as she began to turn around. He quickly walked in front of her and blocked her. 

"It wasn't a request missy!" 

"Don't you have some where to be?" 

"I was just gonna see Dongwoon hyung but he can wait! Let's go before you're late!" Yoseob said excitingly as he grabbed her hand and began walking off. 

"Yah! Let go!" She pleaded but Yoseob ignored it. 

Yoseob knows about the whole incident between her and U-Kiss. Everytime he sees her, he would always try to make her smile or have fun with her, because that's really all she needs and he just wants to be a good friend to her even though he knows she finds him annoying, but hey, she's not exactly rejecting it right? 

______ soon gave up and began walking with him while he chatted about everything and anything. 

Yoseob and ______ were to busy in their own conversation when they didn't realize someone was standing there watching them. 

"______?" That person called out. They both turned around as awkwardness fell upon all of them. 

 
 
 

Chapter 35 is here ^^ How is it? Things are awkward as ever. Things hacve gone back to the way they were when she first moved to Korea. And who is that person that called out to them? Stay tuned ~ !

I know, Yoseob is just another random character. I'm not exactly sure why I used him but his cuteness just seems to fit the character well (: 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@cha_jennifer Thank you (: I'm working on both stories right now and have plenty of time on my hands since the semester is over, so I'm thinking about posting up both stories but of course I'd like to ask for my reader's opinions as well xD 

@ab2utifulrose Yes.. Yes I am.. Puahaha I was thinking of changing Should've Treated You Better to like an Elvin fanfic or something? Too much Kevin I guess? Haha 

@yuki_kissme Awesome (: Glad I have your opinion on that!

@Liana_Iana Thank you for the advice (: And actually, sad to say but this story will be ending soon within the next few chapters which is why I started writing my other two stories. No worries though xD I already have all of the chapters for this story written out. Now my focus is on writing my other ones.

@inspiritkissmeemily Haha yeah I'm not even sure why I made U-Kiss so emotional in this story >.< 

@nayeli21 Thank you (: 

@onjongkey2min Who knows (: maybe she will soon puahaha and awh thank you! I think after this story, I'll focus on my roommate one since that was the one I thought about first. 

@TOPKpopfan Thanks (: Yeah I figured. Actually, sad to say but this story will be ending soon which is why I'm working on two other stories. I'm already done with writing up all my chapters to the very end for this story, it just takes me a while to type them up then proofread and all haha 

@lifetimeKM Awh thank you (: that just made my morning! And is it that obvious? Puahaha... Guilty as charged >.< Thank you for your support though, it really means a lot <3 

@hellopanda23 Thanks (: And here she goes back to her cold self >.< grrr

@Demonera Thanks (: Glaf you're enjoying it!

@HelloKitty143 Haha thanks! Hope I'd get your support on my upcoming stories as well (: 

@KpopDaydreamer Haha thank you! and no worries ;D plenty more of that to come! puahaha

@ninetyninestars Puahaha one way to find out right? Keep reading! ;D And yeah you're right. I might just start with 'Should've Treated You Better' because I'm sure all of you has read something pretty similiar to 'Kevin, my roommate' I'm still debating >.< aha and thank you so much :D