Kevin, calm down!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

_______'s P.O.V

I woke up, not familiar with anything. I looked around and saw Eli oppa on the couch sleeping. I looked around a little more and that's when I knew it.. 

I'm at the hospital. But why? What happened? 

I sat up but then felt a sharp pain that ran through my right arm. I looked down and saw it bandaged.

Now I remember. I was doing the dishes with Kevin oppa.. I was washing the knife but accidently cut myself.. But that's all I remember. 

I sighed in frustration. I didn't feel like remembering. My head was hurting too much from thinking about it so I'll just ask the guys later. 

I climbed out of the uncomfortable hospital bed and walked over to Eli oppa who was fast asleep. I put a blanket on him, not wanting him to be cold. 

I looked at the time and it was only 8am. Wow, I sure am up early. 

I decided to go to the bathroom and wash up. While I was brushing my teeth, I heard Eli oppa scream. 

I ran out with the tooth brush in my mouth. "ELJFDSIAL" I kind of mumbled because of the tooth brush. Eli turned around and saw me. 

He ran over and pulled me into his arms. 

"_______! Don't you scare me like that again! I thought you might've left or something! And what are you doing out of bed?! Doctor said yo- Owww.. OWWWWW!" I pinched his arm so he could let go. Once he stopped, he started whining. "Awhhh, what did you do that for?? That hurts.." 

I pointed to the tooth brush still in my mouth. 

"Ohhh.. Mianhe hehe. You can go finish brushing your teeth first." He said then scratched the back of his head. 

I walked back to the bathroom. Once I was finished, I came out and saw Eli oppa on his phone. 

"Oppa.." I called out

He looked up and smiled. Then frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I'm.. I'm sorry.." He said or more like whispered to me.

"Why?"

"I'm your brother. I should've been there when you got cut.. I should've been the one to hold you. I shold've been there for you. I'm sor-" 

"Don't be." I interrupted him. He looked up, confusion and sadness noticeable in his eyes. 

"Bu-" 

"It's not your fault that I got cut. It's not your fault I'm here. It's not your fault for any of this. I should've been more careful. Don't blame yourself for my mistakes." 

"Yeah bu-" 

"But nothing. Oppa.." I walked over and held his hand. "You being here is enough. You stayed overnight and watched over me. You freaked out when you thought I was gone. You, as a brother, caring for me and all of this.. That's all I can ever ask from you." I looked at him in the eyes and smiled. 

"You know.. Since you've been here, I have never seen a real smile from you until now." He told me then smiled like an idiot.

I frowed slightly. "Don't get used to it. You won't be seeing it often."

He pouted. "Awhh, but waeee!" 

"Cause I don't want too!" I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Your me-"

"No I'm not." I cut him off again. 

"Will you stop interrupting me!!!!" He yelled. 

"I'll think about it hahahaha" I teased and got up. 

We talked for what seemed like forever. I realized Eli oppa is really a cool person. I'm actually happy he's my brother. 

 


 

NO ONE's P.O.V

Kevin woke up early in the morning. He yelled at the other members to get up. They were surprised he was the first one up and all ready done. 

"Ahh Vinny... Why are we up so early?" Kiseop asked and whined.

"We have to go see ________! Hurry up and get ready!" Kevin yelled then grabbed each and every one of the members. He pulled each and every one of them up without much hesitation.

"Woahh Kevin-ah.. When did you get so strong? O.O" Hoon asked when Kevin had pulled him up pretty easily.

"Since now, now get ready hyung!!!" 

"Fine, fine.. So bossy" Hoon said. 

After everyone was done, they all went out to the car where Kevin volunteered to drive. The members were still half asleep so they didn't try to argue with him. 

Once Kevin was behind the wheel, he sped off. Kevin was thinking about _______. If she was awake. If she was okay. What happened when he left? Why she is the way she is now. 

He was over thinking too much that he didn't even notice he was speeding. He drove past 3 red lights and 4 stop signs. Because his turns were so fast and harsh, the members became awake pretty quickly. 

"Hey Kevin! Slow down!" AJ yelled. 

No reaction.

"Hyung! Your driving to fast!" Dongho yelled.

No reaction.

"Vinny! STOP!" Kiseop yelled.

No reaction.

 "Kevin-ah! Pull over!" Soohyun yelled.

No reaction.

"KEVIN!! Pay attention to the road!" Hoon yelled.

No reaction.

"KEVIN! STOP!" Everyone yelled.

Kevin slammed on the breaks, gripping the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles were turning white. Everyone jolted forward, their heads running into whatever was in front of them. 

Once every one calmed down, they all looked over at Kevin. Kevin had his eyes shut tight, tears forming in his eyes. 

"Kevin.." Soohyun said slowly.

Kevin slowly opened his eyes and looked over at everyone. 

"I'm sorry hyung.. I didn't.." Kevin started but was interrupted by Soohyun.

"Its okay but next time, you should watch the road. We could have gotten into an accident." Soohyun said.

"I'm sorry." Kevin said and looked down. 

"Its okay. But I think we all agree that your not driving the rest of the way so move over and let Soohyun hyung drive." Hoon said. 

Kevin nodded and switched places with Soohyun. 

 


 

When they finally got to the hospital, Kevin raced towards ______'s room with the members following behind him. 

When he finally reached her door, he hesitated. The members finally caught up to him, out of breath and still half asleep. 

"Go ahead hyung. I wanna lay down and sleep." Dongho said while yawning. 

Kevin opened the door and once he did, he heard laughter. They walked in and saw Eli and _____ laughing happily. 

When the members came in _______ and Eli stopped for a moment and looked up at them. 

"Kev-" ______ began but was interrupted when Kevin pulled her in for a hug, AGAIN! 

"Thank God your okay..." He said.

_______ smiled and hugged him back. The members watched at the cute scene until Eli pulled them apart. Kevin pouted while ______ hid her disappointed look with cold expression. 

Eli stepped in front of his sister with his hands on his hips. "Yahh! What's up with you always having some sort of skinship with my little sister???" 

"Jealous much?" Kevin playfully said and crossed his arms.

"Pshh, why would I? She is my sister. I can hug her all I want!" Eli said then stuck his tounge out and put his arms around ________.

Kevin pouted even more and pointed at Eli. "That's not fair!" 

"No one asked y- Owww" Eli was cut off by ______ who was now pinching his cheek. 

"Yahh, oppa.. I'm not a little kid. I don't need protection." _______ scolded while Kevin laughed. She then turned to Kevin and glared which made Kevin stop immediately. "And you, Kevin oppa.." She then walked over to Kevin, not letting go of Eli's now red cheek, and pinched Kevin's cheek with her other hand. 

"Owwww~" He winced in pain.  

"Can you at least let me finish my sentence before you hug me or anything?" She said then let go of both of them. 

They both whined while ______ rolled her eyes. Once the three of them were calm, they saw the members scattered on the couch, hospital bed, and floor sound asleep.

"Uhh.. Kevin, do you wanna explain why the members are knocked out?" Eli asked.

"Well you see.. I kind of.. Sort of.. Woke all of them early in the morning. They've been tired ever since." Kevin laughed lightly then scratched the back of his head feeling guilty. 

"Why did you wake them up so early?" _______ asked.

"Uhm.. Well.. I.. Uh.." Kevin stuttered.

"Because hyung wanted to see you so badly noona." Dongho said.

"Ah, Dongho-ah, your awake." _______ said. 

He nodded and sat up while the rest of the members soon did the same.

"Yeah he's right." Hoon said. 

Kevin started turning bright red. "Tha.. That's not true..!" He stuttered yet again. 

"Liar. You were even speeding and almost got us killed! You know you just couldn't wait to have her in your arms again." AJ said. 

Both Kevin and _____ were turning red. Kevin obviously couldn't hide it but it was pretty easy for _______ to hide it with her cold expression. 

Soon enough, it was time for _______ to check out. Doctor said she would be okay to leave but to keep a close watch on her. 

They headed back to the apartment and were in front of ______'s door. 

"Well, thanks oppas for everything. I'll see you guys later." She said and was about to open the door when Kevin stopped her. 

"We're going inside with you." Kevin said. Everyone looked at him in confusion. He continued. "I made breakfast at your place.. Sorry I didn't ask first.."

"Wait, when did you do that??" Soohyun asked. 

"When all of you were still asleep. I knew that none of us would have time to eat breakfast. Hospital food isn't that great either. So I decided to cook all of us breakfast, knowing we all would be starving by the time we got back." Everyone looked at him shocked. 

They all went inside _______'s apartment and saw the food in the kitchen, still hot and ready. It was all American food. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, orange juice.. They were all impressed.

"Oppa.. This is amazing!" _______ said, obviously happy. 

"Well I did do this for you.." He said and looked her. The members faked coughed. "I mean.. I did this for all of us! Hehe" Kevin then said. They laughed and started eating. 

Once the atmosphere turned quiet and they were almost done, ________ asked them something they all knew she would ask soon but caught them off guard. 

"So.. Oppas, what happened yesterday? To me? How did I end up in the hospital?"

 

 


Chapter 17 is up ^^ Sorry it's a tad long hehe, I tried to make it short and simple but uh yeah, idk what happened. 

Anyways, what do you guys think of this chapter? And what exactly happened to her years ago? Was she in a wreck? Did she loose someone close to her? Who knows! But stay tuned ~ ! That part will definitely be revealed very soon!

*I need to ask you guys something.. Do you guys think I'm updating a bit too fast? Should I slow down with updating or keep going at the pace I'm going at? I was just wondering, but your thoughts would really help me decide on that xD 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe! Annyeong ~ !

@TOPKpopfan Hope you enjoyed this one (: and feel free to give me a comment about what I wrote about in blue above ^^ it would really help a lot haha

@amylim574 Awh, thanks (: That really means a lot xD

@hellopanda23 That part will be revealed VERY soon! I promise (: Stay tuned ~ !

@nayeli21 Hmm.. Did it? Hehe ;D Stay tuned ~ ! I'll be revealing that definitely this week ! 

 

On another note, I'd like to welcome my new and not so new subscribers! I've been meaning to do this but haven't gotten a chance. If your name is listed below, it's because your profile page is private so I can't comment on your wall; 

kpoplover10

maknae0725

Light-baekhyun

Hope you guys enjoy my story, and feel free to comment any time (: I don't bite xD