YOU?!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

______'s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a text message. I lazily rolled over and grabbed my phone off my night stand. 

FROM ELI OPPA~

Good morning my dear sister~! Wake up! Today is your orientation for college and I don't want you to be late ^_^ Sorry I can't be there but I think you'll be fine. Anyways, get dressed because the driver will be in the front in 30 minutes. I have to go to the studio now, annyeong ~! 

Wow.. That sure is a long text message. I groaned and climbed out of bed. 

The usual routine.. I decided to wear this: 

I grabbed my schedule and the rest of my documents off the counter then left. I met up the driver at the front like Eli oppa said. 

"Annyeongsaeyo _______ imnida." I bowed. "Sorry if I made you wait for a long time."

He smiled at me and bowed back. "Aniyo, it's okay. I don't have a problem waiting." He opened the door for me. "Off we go miss." 

"Drop the formal talk, _____ will be just fine." I said then got in. He nodded and closed it.

The drive didn't really feel that long. Maybe about 10 minutes. When we got there, I got out and told the driver I'll be okay from here. 

I grabbed my bags and looked around. I saw the title of school, "KonKuk University."

Private University? Why couldn't I just go to a public one? Aish.. Whatever.. 

I looked at where the orientation was being held at. Auditorium... I looked up. Uhm.. So where was the auditorium at? Argg.. This is so frustrating. 

I was too busy looking for the auditorium when I accidently bumped into someone. 

"Ouch!" That person yelled. 

"Omo! Mianhe! I didn't mean too!" I quickly said and helped that person up. He was quite handsome. 

"Aniyo, it's okay. It was partially my fault as well." He bowed. I did the same back. 

I quickly picked up his books and gave it to him. 

"Thanks but you really didn't have to do that. I could've did it myself." He said.

"Aniyo, its okay." I told him. He looked at me strangely for a moment then tilted his head as if he was waiting for me to say something. Well.. This is kind of awkward. "Well.. Uhm.. I'll get going now." I waved and walked off. 

I finally found the auditorium. I took a seat and waited for it to start. 

 


 

After about two hours, it was finally over. I walked out and saw my driver in the front. I decided to get a cappuccino before heading home. After I did, I heard some girls squealing. 

I looked over at what was going on. They were squealing over some guy that was walking with a few of his friends. Then that's when I noticed it was the same guy that I had bumped into earlier. 

So is he like popular or something? He looked over at me, making eye contact then shot me a smile. I looked at him weird and walked off. Self-centered much? 

 


 

After I got home, I cooked myself something to eat. I watched TV and was on Facebook, scrolling through my news feed.

I heard my door open and heard some guys shouting my name. Must be the guys... 

"______!" Eli oppa screamed. 

I walked out of my bedroom. "Yah! Why are you screaming?!" 

"Get in the car and let's go!" Kevin said. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"You're coming to our performance!" AJ said.

"Wait.. ME?!!! I don't wanna go.." Dongho then ran over to me, held my hands and started jumping up and down.

"NOONA! Comeon! Youhavetogobecauseitsourcomebackperformance!!" Dongho spoke so fast I could hardly understand him. 

"Dongho-ah, slow down.. I can hardly understand you." I told him. He nodded and repeated what he said. 

"Noona, please you have to go because its our comeback performance.. It would be pointless without you there.." He said and started to tear up. 

Oh gosh.. Do they not know I'm bad with tears?

"Yah.. Dongho-ah.. Don't cry. I'll go." I said and patted him on the back. He then turned to his regular self and started jumping up and down then pulled me in for a hug. 

Eli of course had to be the one to break it up by pulling Dongho by his arm. 

"Yahh, makne.. You wanna die?!" Eli said while giving him a death glare. 

"Awhh, waee!! I wanna hug noona~!" Dongho whined. 

"Aish.. will you both stop and lets go? We're gonna be late." Soohyun said. 

"Yes appa." Eli and Dongho both said. Then off we go. 

 


 

The car ride was pretty insane. I'm surprised I didn't get a headache. 

Their manager was driving while Soohyun oppa sat in the passenger seat. 

Dongho complained about wanting to sit next to me but Eli wouldn't let that happen. 

In the end, I was between Eli and Kevin while Dongho and Hoon were together. 

And Kiseop and AJ (2seop!) sat together. 

Everyone was singing and chatting happily. They all asked me about my college orientation. I told them it was okay except for that one guy who gave me a weird look. They told me not to worry and just avoid it. I nodded and soon enough, we were at the station.. Show Champion! Nice name.  

When we got out of the car, there were hundreds of screaming fans. I thought my ears were gonna pop off. The guys put a hat on my head and such, so the fans wouldn't take notice in me. It worked too. 

The staff led us to their dressing room. I sat on the couch and played with my phone til they were done. Once they were, wow.. They were hot! Especially Kevin op.. Wait! What am I saying?! I mean.. He's just a friend. Nothing more. I mentally slapped myself for having such negative thoughts. 

After they were done, we all sat down and ate, waiting for them to go on. 

Just then, there was a knock at the door. 

A group of guys walked in. Once U-Kiss saw them, they stood up immediately. 

The group of guys then bowed and began to speak. "Annyeo- you!" One of the guys stopped, shouted, and pointed at me which made everyone pause and look at me as well. 

Confusion was read on all of our faces. Wait.. Now I know him. He's that guy I bumped into at the orientation. 

He walked over towards me and asked "Don't you know who I am?" 

Everyone then turned their heads at me. I looked back at the guy with a blank expression. "Yeah I do." He then smirked. "You're the guy who I bumped into then stared at me weird at orientation. By the way, don't you know it's rude to point at people?" I told him coldly which made his smirk turn into a frown. 

"Wait.. you guys.. know eachother?" Everyone all asked at once. 

"Yeah, he's the guy I bumped into that I told y'all about." All the members then formed a 'O' shape with their mouths. 

"And she's the girl I told you guys about who is the only one who didn't treat me like an idol." The guy then said to his friends. They nodded. 

"You're an idol?" I asked.

He nodded proudly. He came over and held out his hand. "Sorry I never got to introduce myself. Annyeongsaeyo SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho imnida!" 

 

 


Chapter 21 is up ^^ And we have a new character! The famous SHINee's Minho! Haha well I'm not gonna say much about him as I'll let his part be revealed through out further chapters (: so stay tuned everyone!

Mhm, I think I updated earlier than I expected but oh well, you guys don't mind right? Haha of course not! xD

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@Mahuna  Oh I know right? If only I had a brother like him <3 haha and thank you! That means a lot (: Hope you enjoy this one and the upcoming ones xD

@snsdukiso2510 Yeah, kind of sad right? Not too dramatic? And hope you enjoyed this one (: 

@nayeli21 Haha yepp, but this is only the beginning! Plenty more to come so please stay tuned ~ ! 

@TOPKpopfan Oh I know right? Haha :| 

@hellopanda23 RIGHT! But I've actually seen worse >.>