What happened after I left..?

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

ELI's P.O.V

Oh my god.. My sister.. What happened to her?

When I and every one else heard Kevin scream, once we got to them, all we saw was blood.. on the floor.. on Kevin's clothes.. and _______ in Kevin's arms. By the way Kevin held her, carried her, and even whispered to her in the car.. He really does care for her. I'm the big brother. I should be doing that.

Not long, we reached the hospital. Kevin carried her inside where the nurses took her. We all waited outside.

"Kevin.." I began.

"I know what your gonna ask hyung. You wanna know what happened right?" Kevin said. I nodded while the members gathered around Kevin, waiting for him to speak. He took a big breath and began. "We were washing the dishes, then all of a sudden, _______ jumped back out of no where. I looked over towards her. Her eyes were shut tight, her hands gripping the sink like her life depended on it. I shook her lightly, trying to get through to her but nothing seemed to work. Then I saw the knife on the floor and noticed her arm was bleeding and that's when I screamed her name.." Kevin paused, tears streaming down his cheeks. He wiped them away and continued. "I guess she cut herself while doing the dishes.. She fell onto her knees, shaking uncontrollably. I didn't know what to do so I... I just pulled her into my arms, trying to calm her down.. I don't know what happen hyung.. I.. I'm.. I'm sorry.." And that's it. Kevin couldn't take it anymore. He cried and cried.

I walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug. (ELVIN!)

"It's okay Kev.. It's not your fault." I told him.

"Yeah Vinny, don't be so hard on your self." AJ said.

Everyone came over and patted him on the back. Both of us. Assuring us that everything will be okay.

Just then the doctor came out. We all looked up and rushed over.

"Is she okay? How's my sister doctor??" I suddenly asked him. He looked at me shocked for a second then began speaking.

"Your sister is fine. She was just having a break down moment."

"But why? What happened? How did this happen?
"Well, I was looking at her medical records that came in from America. It seems like she was in the hospital a few years ago, when she was 15 years old. I'm not sure about what, but according to records, it was a traumatizing experience for her. So I'm guessing the cut from the knife or the blood made her remember something she didn't want too."

"You don't know what happen doctor?"

"I'm sorry but no. The records don't record that part." I nodded while he continued. "Anyways, we'll be keeping her over night just to keep a close eye on her. She'll be able to leave by tomorrow afternoon." With that being said, he left.

"Wait! When can I see her?" I yelled out.

"As soon as the nurses says you can." He yelled back.

After a while, the nurse came out, telling us it was okay for us to go inside.

We all rushed inside and saw my dear little sister, on the hospital bed, hooked up to different wires, still not awake. I walked over and held her hand.. I looked up and saw Kevin. His expression read sadness and confusion.

"Whats up Vinny?" I asked him.

"15.. Something happened when she was 15..." He mumbled.

"Yeah, what about it hyung?" Dongho asked.

"15.. That was when I left for Korea.." He replied.

We all looked at him kind of shocked.

"If I had stayed a little bit longer.." Kevin started but was tearing up again. Kiseop came by his side and patted his back.

"It's okay Kev-" Soohyun started saying.

"NO! It's not okay. If.. Just if I had stayed a little bit longer.. In America.. Maybe she wouldn't have gone through that bad experience.. Dammit!" Kevin screamed. Running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Kevin.. Calm down. It's not your fault so stop blaming your self." I assured him.

It took a while, but Kevin finally calmed down. This was gonna be a long day..

 


 

It got close to dinner time and _______ still hasn't woken up yet. We all were still gathered around her, waiting for her to wake up. No one has said a word since then.

Just then, a nurse came in. "Hi, I would like to inform all of you that visiting hours are almost up. One of you, if you would like, can stay with her over night." She said.

"Okay, we'll leave soon." Soohyun hyung said. The nurse nodded and left the room.

"So.. Who's gonna stay here with her?" Soohyun asked.

"I will." I said. Everyone stared at me for a moment. "She's my sister. I wasn't there for her when this happened, so I need to be here for her now."
"Are you sure man?" AJ came over and asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. All of you should go home and rest. Also, please go to _______'s apartment and clean up as well. By the time she gets back, I don't want her seeing all of that, okay?" Everyone nodded and walked out. The last one to go was Kevin.

I noticed he was hesitent on leaving. "Kevin, it's okay. I'll look after her." I assured him. He looked up at me, the first time he did since we got here. His eyes were swollen red. I could tell he won't be getting any sleep tonight.

"Hyung.." He began but I didn't let him.

"You don't have to say anymore.. Just go home and rest. She'll be okay." With that being said, he left.

The nurse came in later with dinner, telling me it would be best if I ate. I said thank you and she left. I ate everything she brought. I mean, yeah I'm sad but a guy gotta eat too. I was starving and haven't ate since this morning.

Once I was finished, I put the plates and everything outside the door. Someone would come get it soon.

I walked back over to my sister.. I sat down and grabbed her hand.

I just met her.. And already.. She's in the hospital.. What kind of brother am I to let this happen? Before I knew it, I was crying. Dammit, why the hell am I crying? I just got to know her. But she is family. ARGGG! I hate this.

I went over to the couch and laid down, thinking about what might've happened to her when she was 15.. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

 

KEVIN's P.O.V

When we all got back to the dorm, I went straight to my room and plopped down on the bed. I didn't even bother changing out of my clothes. I just wanted to go to sleep but I know I would be up all night.

What happened after I left..? The way she was shaking.. all that blood.. What really happened?

I heard someone come in. Probably Kiseop. I forgot we shared the same room.

"Vinny..?" He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Don't be too hard on yourself, okay? Just get a good night sleep. You'll see her tomorrow."

"I know. Goodnight hyung."I said.

"Goodnight." He said and went to sleep. He knocked out pretty fast.

I buried my head in my pillow, crying my eyes out. I tried not to be too loud because I didn't want Kiseop hyung to wake up. I tried to stop but these tears were just pouring out. I know that tonight.. I would be crying myself to sleep. 

 

 


Chapter 16 is up ^^ Now I know a lot of you are confused but no she did not cut herself on purpose. You know the scenes in the movies where someone is doing the dishes and they somehow accidently cut their selves? Well yeah, that's what happened. Sorry if I confused some of you. 

Anyways, what did you guys think of this chapter? Sorry if it might be over dramatic or what not. Remember, I am making this up on the spot hehe. Well, stay tuned ~ ! A LOT will be revealed the next chapter xD 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe (: 

@nayeli21 Haha, well uhm, I'm not sure if your suppose to be laughing either but glad you enjoyed it (:

@MelodyNguyen143 Thank you ~ ! Your support means a lot :D

@TOPKpopfan Ahh, it was an accident.. Hehe sorry for the confusion O.o

@snsdukiso2510 No promises (; hehe

@yuki_kissme Here you go ~ ! Hope you enjoyed this one 

@hellopanda23 LOL same thing I was thinking actually

@Liana_Iana Sorry for the confusion.. It was an accident type of thing. 

@cheriedl1988 Oh yes.. yes it is..

@soolauseop_4eva Yeah, I can be kind of dramatic in some parts but thank you (: