The Start of a New Day

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

________'s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a text message. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times, still trying to get my vision into focus. I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my phone. 

From Big Brother Eli ~

Ahh, good morning my dear sister ^_^ if you're wondering how you have my number or the other way around, I put it in your phone when you weren't looking hehe mianhe please don't be mad okay? I also put the member's numbers in yours too and they did the same as well. Anyways, rise and shine! We'll be over soon with breakfast so get ready! Bye bye :D 

 

I kept reading it over and over.. Eli? Oh, that's right. I have a brother. I met him and his roommates yesterday. One of them just so happens to be AJ and the other happens to be the guy I've always loved.. Kevin.. My childhood friend who I have missed so much.. 

So all of what has happened the past few days or more like hours, really wasn't a dream. I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a huge sigh. I live here now. In Korea. My new life. 

I climbed out of bed and started getting ready. I took a shower and then got dressed. I wore this: 

I sat down on the couch and decided to text Eli oppa back.

To Big Brother Eli ~

Good morning oppa. Mhmm thank you for your numbers and everyone else's. See you soon ~

Send..

I looked through my contacts and saw the members names and numbers

AJ Oppa ~

Big Brother Eli ~

Dongho ~

Hoon Oppa ~

Kevin Oppa <3 ~

Kiseop Oppa ~

Soohyun Oppa ~

I scrolled back up to Kevin's name.. Why the hell does it have a heart next to his name?!! Aish, I'm gonna kill Eli.. 

I closed my phone and laid down on the couch. *sighh* Kevin.. It's been years since we last saw eachother.. I thought about the last time I saw him.. The day when he left..

FLASHBACK

"I love you." 

I giggled. "I love you too Kevin." He let me go and looked at me with a serious expression. 

"No, I mean, I love you more than a friend." I looked at him with wide eyes. He pulled me in for another hug and whispered "Please, don't forget me." 

END OF FLASHBACK

That's right.. The last I saw him.. He confessed. He left before I could even get a chance to tell him I felt the same. Why did he leave just like that? Without giving me a chance to speak? I wonder if those feelings remained the same.. 

Wait. What was I thinking? Of course he doesn't feel the same anymore you idiot.. It's been years! Why would he even like you now? Your just a past friend to him. Someone he only will ever see as a childhood friend. That's all. 

"ARGGHHH!" I screamed. I hate this. So many thoughts and questions running through my head. It's just too much. Just then, I heard my door opening. 

 


 

KEVIN's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Eli screaming throughout the dorm, yelling at everyone to wake up. I groaned and got out of bed lazily. 

All the members except for Dongho slowly started getting out of bed and headed for the living room where we all collapsed and fell asleep again. But Eli wouldn't let that happen. 

"YAHH! You sleepyheads! Wake up and get ready!"

"Argghh... Eli! What's going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah why are you waking us up so early?" AJ hyung asked.

Just then Dongho came out of his room. "Hyung? Why are you yelling? And how did you wake up before me?" He then collapsed on top of Kiseop hyung who was sleeping on the floor

"Argg.. Makne get off! Your heavy!" Kiseop whined but was ignored. 

"I bought breakfast.." Eli suddenly said.

Everyone got up and raced to the kitchen, ready to eat until Eli stopped us.

"Yahh! Wait!" 

"What is it?! We're hungry!" Soohyun said.

"We're going to eat breakfast with _______. I already told her we were coming over so I need you idiots to hurry up and get dressed! Now GO" 

Everyone nodded and started getting ready. Every few minutes or so, we would hear Eli yelling at us to hurry before the food gets cold. Geez, he can be so bossy at time. 

While I was getting ready, I suddenly remembered about yesterday. About how I pulled _______ in for a hug in front of everyone. The members kept teasing me about that last night.

I sighed. This is so frustrating. I wonder what she thinks of me. 

Last time we saw eachother, I confessed and ran away. I was afraid that she would deny my feelings. After all these years, I still love her. But it seems like she will only ever see me as a friend.. What do I do? 

After a while, I was finally done. I wore this: 

I walked out to the living room realizing everyone was already done, waiting for me. 

Soohyun hyung: 

Kiseop hyung: 

Eli hyung:

AJ hyung: 

Hoon hyung: 

Dongho: 

"Took you long enough!" Eli said. 

"Give him a break, he's just busy trying to look good for _______. Isn't that right Kevin?" Soohyun asked.

"Yeah that's ri- Wait!" I realized what he just meant. 

Everyone started laughing. "HAHAHA! Looks like my baby has a crushhh." Hoon umma started teasing me.

"NO I DO NOT." I told them.

"Yeah sure, like we're gonna believe that. You even admitted you still love her. Those feelings haven't changed since you left California. Now that she's back, your gonna deny it? Idiot." AJ said then slapped me on the back. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Yah, you better not hurt my sister! Understand?!" Eli said. Well, he sure is acting like a brother already.

"Wait, you give me permission?" 

"Mhmm? Permission? Are you saying you want my permission to date my sister?" 

I started turning red. "Uh, no no, tha.. I meant.." Everyone started laughing. "Argg, can we just go now?!" I said starting to get annoyed. 

They all nodded. Eli grabbed the food and we were out the door. She lived right next door to us so it obviously didn't take us that long. Eli reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Kiseop asked. 

"My parent's sent me the password to get into ______'s apartment." Eli said. 

Oh yeah, our apartment buildings don't have keys. You just have to type in a passcode to get it in. 

He typed it in and opened the door. We walked in and took off our shoes. I saw _______ get up from the couch. Wow. She's beautiful. 

She walked over and greeted us. "Annyeong oppas and Dongho." 

"Helloo~" We all said. 

"NOOONA! I MISS YOU!" Dongho said and was about to hug her until Eli pulled him back.

"Don't even think about it makne." He whined but soon calmed down. Then we all went to the living room and started eating. 

Everyone was talking to ________. Getting to know her and such. AJ brought up about how she treated him in New York and how she hardly ever smiles. She would laugh and crack a smile every now and then but it would go away pretty quickly. 

The only person who wasn't talking was me.. I was just so nervous.. I don't know why. I just focused on eating and shoved my mouth with food. This was gonna be a long day...

 

 


Chapter 13 is up ^^ Sorry it's taking me a longer to upload chapters this week. I got a job and been very tried >.> but I'll definitely be updating at least 4 times a week (: 

Anyways, what do you guys think of this chapter? Mhmm, not much to say but stay tuned please (: and hope you guys enjoyed it xD

@hellopanda23 Yeah sorry about that. You'll find out later why she's not so open about things. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter (: 

@nayeli21 Wondered eh? Stay tuned cause that part will be discovered soon (: