SHINee Imnida!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

______'s P.O.V

"Sorry I never got to introduce myself. Annyeongsaeyo SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho imnida!" 

I stood up and bowed. "Annyeongsaeyo _______ imnida." I said and shook his hand then let go quickly. "So why did you stare at me weirdly at the university?" I asked.

"Well, when I usually bump into someone, they would fangirl or what not over me but you acted so normal like I was just any person, not an idol. Kind of a shocker so I was surprised."

"First time for everything.." I said. 

"Yeah, well anyways, these are my members and together.. We're..." 

"SHINee imnida!" They practically shouted. 

I nodded. "That's nice." 

"Your really not into kpop are you?" One guy asked. 

"Nope." 

"By the way, we never intorduced our selves. I'm the leader and chicken lover Onew." 

"I'm the one with y vocals, Jonghyun."

"I'm the umma of the group, Key."

"I'm the makne, Taemin!" He said then held up a peace sign. 

I walked over and pinched his cheek. He kind of whined. "You're adorable." I said. 

"Awhhh, noona said I'm adorable!" He screamed and started to jump up and down then hugged me. 

"Yahh! You ert!" Minho said then pulled him off of me. He whined for a little bit. Hmm.. He reminded me of Dongho.. Oh godd! The guys! I forgot about them. 

I turned to Eli and the rest of the members. They were staring at us confused as ever. I walked over and apologized. 

"Mianhe oppas and Dongho! No worries, I didn't forget about you guys" I said then smiled. They all smiled and patted me on the head while Dongho tried to hug me again but of course the members stopped him. 

 

KEVIN's P.O.V

I was suprised that ______ knows SHINee's Minho. The way he stared at her... Kind of got me mad. I mean, yeah we're just friends but there’s nothing going on between them right? They only just met anyway. 

After a while, she walked back over to us and apologized. 

"Mianhe oppas and Dongho! No worries, I didn't forget about you guys" she said then shot us a smile that could melt anyones heart. 

We all patted her on the head. After a while, SHINee walked over to us. 

"So how do you guys know _______?" Minho asked. 

"She's my sister." Eli hyung said. 

"She's my classmate from New York." AJ said.

"She's my noona!" Dongho said which earned a slap from Eli.

"Yah! Who said she was yours makne?!" Eli said.

Here we go again.. 

They were about to argue again until _______ came over and pulled both of their ears. 

"Yahh.. Will you two stop arguing.." She said. 

"Noona~ that hurts.." Dongho said while rubbing his ear. 

"Yeah, how can you do that to your big brother?" Eli said. She rolled her eyes and turned back to SHINee sunbaes. 

"And Kevin is my childhood friend." She said then came over and wrapped her arm around my arm. I blushed while the members were giggling. I shot them death glares.. I'm gonna kill them later.. 

"Oh jinjaa?! Awesome! Small world!" Key said. We all chatted a bit then parted ways. 

But before we left, Minho pulled ________ in for a long hug. Everyone, including the SHINee members stared in surprise. ______ looked a bit awkward. 

"See you around." He said then pulled away from her, winked, then left. 

I looked at _______'s expression. Nothing.. I'm not sure if she was hiding it or if she just didn't feel a thing. Gosh.. I sure hate it when she doesn't express herself sometimes. She doesn't like him right...? 

I pushed the feeling aside and went towards the van. I sighed and closed my eyes. 

 

 


Chapter 22 is here ^^ How is it? I know, I know, kind of a short chapter.. Mianhe! I promise the next one will be longer xD hehe 

Well yeah, so what do you guys think about SHINee's intro? Minho's as well? And the awkwardness? What's gonna happen next? Especially since they go to school together... Do I hear a love triangle coming on? Muahahaha! Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@nayeli21 Oh right? Haha, let's just hope he doesn't hehe no promises ;D

@snsdukiso2510 Haha really? That's good then! And hope you enjoyed this chapter (:

@lovedaAegyo Yeah lol I was figuring out how to introduce him into the story but I got it all figured out haha hope you enjoyed this one ;)

@laureen Woohooo! Wonder how he'll play out through out the story? Haha shawol I see?

@hellopanda23 LOL trust me, I've seen worse things happen but then again, that is America haha douche bags >.< 

@pinkypn You think so? Ehh, we'll see. I have the next few chapters already written up so we'll see if your prediction is true or not but stay tuned ~ ! (:

@TOPKpopfan Enjoy! xD