It's not the right time..

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

KEVIN's P.O.V

"So.. Oppas, what happened yesterday? To me? How did I end up in the hospital?" 

Silence fell over all of us. No one dared to say anything. How were we suppose to explain what happen yesterday? 

After no one said anything, _______ continued on.

"Oppas.. Please tell me. I wanna know." She said. 

Everyone looked over at me, signaling that I should be the one to tell her.

I took a deep breath. "We were washing the dishes." I began. She looked over to me and listened at every word. "I heard something drop. I looked over and saw you gripping the sink with your eyes shut tight. I shook you but no response came from you. Then that's when I saw your wrist bleeding and the knife on the floor. I guess you had cut yourself or something. I screamed your name as you dropped to your knees, shaking uncontrollably. I didn't know what to do so I brought you into my arms. The members and I then took you to the hospital and that was that." 

Once I finished, there was no response coming from _______. I looked up and saw her wide eyed. She was biting her lip like she was holding something back.

"Oh.. Okay.." She said. 

"Now it's our turn.." Eli said. We all looked at him, confused. "The doctor said you were in the hospital years ago which is exactly when Kevin left. Why were you in the hospital?" 

She seemed shocked by the sudden question. Although, we were all anticipating on her answer. 

"It's time for all of you to go." She said and stood up, grabbing our plates and bring it to the kitchen. 

"______... Ple-" I started.

"Stop. Just stop.." She put the dishes in the sink and turned to all of us. "Please.. Not now. Just leave." With that being said, she turned her back on us and started washing the dishes. 

We all sighed, knowing it would be pointless to argue with her, so we left. 

The rest of the day, all of us tried texting and calling her but no answer. Everyone decided to give her space and try to talk to her tomorrow. 

 

_____'s P.O.V

"The doctor said you were in the hospital years ago which is exactly when Kevin left. Why were you in the hospital?" 

Well, that was unexpected.. They're all staring at me. I can't tell them just yet. I'm not ready. 

"It's time for all of you to go." I said as I grabbed their plates and brought it to the kitchen. I didn't dare to look at any of them. I know it's rude to just be blunt like that, especially with them being so nice and all, but I didn't know what else to do. 

"______... Ple-" Kevin started. 

"Stop. Just stop.." I told him. I turned to face all of them. "Please.. Not now. Just leave." 

I didn't wanna talk anymore. I turned around and started doing the dishes. I heard them sigh and left. Once the door closed, I broke down. 

Tears streaming down my face. I turned off the the sink and walked to my room. I collapsed on the bed, curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out. 

Memories from that night.. It all came back to me. 

FLASHBACK

"Enough. I've had enough with you. Now do as I say before you get hurt." 

I laughed. "Try me." He came towards me and we wrestled on the ground. I overpowered John again, and grabbed the knife. I was about to stab him when..

I froze. I felt something sharp in my shoulder. I heard everyone gasp. I turned around and it was Anna.. She.. She stabbed me. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Everyone that I've ever known has me. They've made me trust them then hurt me. 

What did I do wrong? I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore. 

I know the guys will be bombing me with curious questions but I'm just not ready to tell them yet. 

That night, I fell asleep with red swollen eyes, and a million thoughts running through my head. 

 

 


Chapter 18 is up! Sorry it's short but since it's so short, I'll be doing a double update! I should've just put it into one whole chapter so I don't know haha but yeah hope you guys aren't disappointed! 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe (: !

@snsdukiso2510 Oh I know right? Haha 

@KawaiiCuppyCakey Awh thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

@nayeli21 Haha thanks (: and oh righttt? Their both cute!

@hellopanda23 Oh yeah I understand how you feel haha xD

@TOPKpopfan Haha just asking! Stupid question right? LOL well thank you!

@MelodyNguyen143 Thanks! Glad your enjoying it!

@Elfkali Awh, thanks (: That really means a lot <3