Goodbye New York, Hello Seoul!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

________'s P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of people talking in the hallway. I was always a light sleeper which should be a good thing, but at times, it can be annoying because I never get much sleep.

I stretched and climbed out of bed. I looked over and saw Isabelle  still asleep. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly remembered AJ was leaving today! I washed up and got ready. I woke up Isabelle to tell her to get ready.

After wards, we went across the hall and knocked on Jayden and AJ's door. No answer. Those sleepyheads are probably still knocked out.

"What do we do now? I'm starving and I'm not gonna wait forever for these guys to wake up." Isabelle said or more like whined.

I thought for a bit then took a hair pin out of my hair. I started trying to unlock it with my hair pin. "That's not gonna work you know? It only works in mo-" Isabelle started but stopped when she heard a click.

I looked at her and smirked. "In movies? Nah, real life too sweetheart." I told her. She was still wide eyed. I opened the door and walked in with Isabelle following behind me.

We saw Jayden and AJ sleeping like a baby. AJ was apparently smiling in his sleep. Seems like someone is having a good dream.

tumblr_lpec4bEf9s1r0hsk8o1_1280.jpg

Jayden was sleeping like he was literally hugging the bed.

funny-bed-bachelor-sleeping.jpg

Geez, these guys sleep so weird. Isabelle was about to wake them up when I stopped her. She looked at me confused but I just put my finger over my lips, signaling her to be quiet. She nodded and backed away.

I thought instead of waking them up normally, why not have a little payback? Hehe..

I went to the bathroom and grabbed to spray water bottles. I handed one to Isabelle, signaling her to spray Jayden while I spray AJ. She smiled and nodded.

When we both reached our victims, I whispered, "On the count of three.. Okay?" Isabelle nodded.

"One.."

"Two.."

"THREE!"

Isabelle and I started spraying AJ and Jayden non stop. AJ blinked first but then started covering his face with his hands. He shut his eyes tightly and screamed.

 

AJ's P.O.V

I was sleeping until I felt something wet coming in contact with my face. Was it raining? Aish, whatever, I'm going back to sleep. But the water kept coming down.. What was going on? I tried to open my eyes but regretted it because water was getting in it!

"YAHH! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I screamed. I could hear Jayden yelling too but then I heard two girls laughing. Wait.. Don't tell me..

I got up and rubbed my eyes. I saw __________ standing in front of me laughing while lsabelle was spraying Jayden non stop with a water bottle. I looked over at _________. She was still laughing. I glared at her and was about to jump on her until she sprayed me some more.

"Not so fast Mister!" She yelled.

"Ahh, okay! Okay! I'm sorry, I give up!" Soon enough, the girls stopped, but their laughing didn't.

"Hahaha oh my god! You guys should have seen your faces! Priceless! Jayden was screaming like a little girl!" Isabelle laughed and teased us. She received a glare from Jayden.

"Noo! You should've seen AJ! He sounded more like a baby! Oh godd, we should have took pictures haha!" __________ said while receiving a glare from me.

Both of them stuck their tounges out. Once we were all calm, ___________ stepped up and talked. "So go get ready now."
"Where are we going?" Jayden asked.

"We're gonna eat breakfast." Isabelle said.

"Why?" I asked them.

"Why? Your leaving today! We want one last meal with you so come on, get dressed!" _________ said.

Oh that's right. I'm leaving today.. Well that . ___________ pulled me up. "Come on you pabo, its my treat." Jayden suddenly stood up and was about to talk but __________ inturrupted. "I'm not paying for you. Only AJ."

"Wahhhh! Why?!" Jayden whined.

"Because it's his last day! You can pay for your self." Jayden nodded. Soon enough, the both of us were ready.

We all went to iHop for breakfast. We ate and chatted a bit but soon, we had to get going because my flight was leaving soon. They dropped me off in front of the airport. I said goodbye to them one by one.

First up, Isabelle. "Hey, you better keep in touch okay? Don't forget us and take care!"

I laughed. "Alright. You too, take care and keep a close eye on ________!" I gave her a hug.

Next up Jayden. "Yo man, you better not loose contact with me or else I will hunt you down! Got that bro?!" He laughed then punched me on the arm.

I nodded. "Hahaha alright bro. Take care." We gave eachother a quick hug.

Finally but definitely not the least. _________. "Well, it was nice knowing you AJ. Have a safe trip. Bye." She said with.. Wait for it.. A blank expression.

I laughed. "Same as ever. Haha okay, take care and thanks. If you're ever in Korea, feel free to contact me if you need anything. Okay?" I gave her my Korea number and email. She took it and stuffed it in her purse. She was about to take a step back until I pulled her in for a tight hug.

 

____________'s P.O.V

I was about to move back until AJ pulled me in for a hug. I hesitated for a bit but decided to hug him back, considering it was his last day. After we let go, he bid us goodbye one last time before heading inside. We watched until he was fully inside to leave.

Once we couldn't see him anymore, we left. It sure was gonna be a bit different without AJ. I got so used to him being around but I guess nothing really lasts forever. I sighed and just stared out the window, the rest of the drive back to the dorm.

Nice knowing you Jaeseop Kim.

 


 

AJ's P.O.V

I boarded the plane and put in my headphones. I stared out the window, taking one final look at New York. I sure am gonna miss this place. I was pretty exhausted so I decided to shut my eyes for a while.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw that we were landing in Seoul. Was I sleeping that long? I must’ve been more tired than I thought. I grabbed my bags and got off the plane. I went inside to grab the rest of my luggage. My manager came to pick me up.

“AJ! Long time no see.” He greeted me with a hug.

“Nice to see you too hyung.”  I smiled and returned the hug.

We went to the car and drove off. He asked me about New York and how was college. We talked for a while then before I knew it, we were in front of the dorm. He told me to go upstairs and that he’ll be up in a little bit.

As I opened the door, everyone greeted me excitingly. All my members were here, and the best part was that there was food! Oh how I miss Korean food! They all tackled me as if they haven’t seen me in years instead of only a few months! It was pretty funny.

After we all settled down, manager hyung came back. We all sat down, ate, and talked about everything basically.

“So hyung, meet any cute girls?” Dongho asked me which he earned a slap in the back of his head from Soohyun hyung.

“Yah! Makne, why would you ask him that?” Soohyun hyung scolded then turned to me. “But really, did you meet any cute girls?” Everyone laughed and started scolding Soohyun hyung too.

“Haha yeah I did. But none of them were my type. I did meet one particular girl though. She reminded me a lot of Kevin!” I then pointed at Kevin. He looked a bit surprised.

“Me? How so?” He asked while everyone looked at me curiously.

“Every time I would play around with her, she would get annoyed and tell me to back off just like you. Haha and funny thing too, she’s from Danville, California like you!” I told him.

“Ahh, jinja?!” Everyone was surprised. “What’s her name?” Eli then asked me

“_________” As soon as I said her name, Kevin froze a little. Everyone seems to notice because we all asked him if he was alright. But it seemed like Kevin zoned out a bit. We waved our hands in his face and even shook him really hard but he still didn’t notice us. Did I say something wrong?

 

 


Chapter 5 is finally up! So what do you guys think so far? AJ is finally back in Korea with the guys, but why was Kevin so shocked after he heard her name? Past memories maybe? What is Kevin thinking? Stay tuned because the Chapter 6 will be posted up later on today (:

Enjoy, subscribe, and comment!