The Truth Part 1

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

**THIS PART HAPPENS AFTER KEVIN AND _____'S BIG ARGUMENT IN CHAPTER 32

 


_____’s P.O.V

I returned to my apartment after my argument with Kevin.

“We’re only friends and that’s all we’ll ever be!”

Those words.. They just kept ringing in my ear. Repeating and repeating it like I didn’t hear it the first time.

I knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up. I mean, Kevin told me he loved me years ago. Of course those feelings would have faded by now.

What was I thinking.. That he would still feel the same after so many years.

I guess that kiss really didn't mean a thing to him..

I feel like an idiot.. I just hate myself for letting all of this happen. Oh how I wish I could go back to America..

I laid on the couch, realizing I was crying. Haha.. I haven’t shed tears in so long.. Why am I crying over Kevin? This is ridiculous.

I looked at the time. It was 5 already? I sighed, remembering I have to go meet up with Minho.

I got ready and decided to wear this:

 

I grabbed my purse and phone then headed out. As I got down stairs, I saw Eli oppa taking out the trash.

He saw me and quickly threw the bag in the garbage then made his way over.

“Hey lil sis.” He said awkwardly.

“Hey” I said

He scanned me from head to toe. “Going out to meet with Minho?”

I nodded.

“Well have fun, do you need a ride?”

“Aniyo, it’s okay. I’ll drive.” He nodded. “Okay, well I better get going before I'm late. Goodbye oppa.”

“Annyeong ~ !” He said.

With that I got into the car and drove off.

 


 

After I got there, I walked towards the front where I saw Minho. He quickly noticed me and smiled.

“Hey! You made it!” He said.

“Of course I did. I said I would right?” He smiled again.

He told me he bought the tickets already so we went inside to find out seats.

As we sat down, he went to go buy some popcorn and drinks. He came back just as the movie was about to start. Talk about perfect timing.

Throughout the movie, I was watching closely. It was an action movie which I love! I looked over at Minho who seemed bored. Oh well.

Every now and then, Minho would try to hold my hand but I would just pull away. I can see the disappointed look on his face in the corner of my eye.

 


 

After the movie ended, we decided to walk to the park. Minho bought both of us ice cream. We went to the playground, sat on the swings, eating our ice creams.

“So.. How did you like the movie?” Minho asked me.

“It was great! I love it. What about you?”

“It was good..”

“Like I’ma believe that haha”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked looking confused.

“You weren’t even paying attention more than half the time and you say you like it? Pleasee.” I said

He blushed. “Ah.. Mianhe.. Hehe”

“Aniyo, it’s okay.” I said and smiled.

After a long silence, he finally broke it. “Thank you for coming out with me.”

“No problem. It was pretty fun.” I told him.

“_____...” He called out to me.

“Yes?” I asked, putting more ice cream into my mouth.

“Uhm, do you remember that time when we saw each other at Show Champion?”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“I asked you something.. Do you remember?”

“Yeah.. And?” I asked, kind of feeling awkward now.

He let out a huge amount of breath. “To be honest, I really l-“ I cut him off.

“Stop Minho.” I told him.

“Bu-“

“No.. Don’t say it.. Plea-“

“I love you!” He quickly said.

My eyes widen. “Wait.. What?”

“I love you. I thought at first, it was just a little crush but now, after spending so much time with you, I realized I love you. I wanna be with you. I don’t want anyone else. Please, will you be my girlfriend?” Minho asked as he looked at me deeply.

I stared at him, surprised. I quickly gathered myself and told him, “Minho-ah.. I’m sorry, bu-“

“Don’t say it.. Do-“

“You know I only see you no more than a friend.” I quickly said.

“Why did you accept to go to the movies with me if you don't like me?” He asked quietly.

I took a deep breath. "Because.. I'm tired of this.." Minho looked confused. I continued on, "I'm tired of putting you in pain. I knew you still had some feelings for me and I had a feeling you were gonna ask me out again sooner or later. I said yes not because I like you, but because I wanna ask you, as a friend, to please let me go and move on. Find someone who shares the same feelings as you and stop chasing after me."

Minho was about to speak but I interuppted him. "Please. I only see you as a friend and that's all we'll ever be. I already have feelings for someone else, and I don't want you getting in between that."

"But why?! Why?! I’ve done everything for you! I expressed myself towards you! Why do you only see me as a friend?!" Minho exploded. 

“Minho.. I’m so-jfdklsa;fj” I was cut off.. By Minho’s lips.. He kissed me.. 

 

 


Chapter 31 is here ^^ Woah.. Surprise, surprise.. The truth is finally here! What do you guys think about Minho kissing her? What is U-Kiss gonna do now? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

**Okay, so update on my new story that should be coming out soon, it's called "Kevin, my new roommate" and by the title, I'm pretty sure you can guess what it's about haha hope you guys will support me with that story as well and stay tuned (: I'll be releasing a teaser for that story soon. 

@Kate1016 Awh come on, you know I always have to leave my readers very curious (: puahaha!

@ab2utifulrose Come one! Cliffhangers are the best part ;D haha

@cha_jennifer Awh that >.< you should make a U-Kiss player and save all of their performances and watch them later (: that's what I usually do if I know I'm gonna be too busy to watch them at that moment aha and awh really!? that ! maybe one day they'll perform whereever you are :) miracles can happen aha and now I'm just ranting on... mianhe! 

@TOPKpopfan Right?! I could never be that calm! Looool and Minho's pretty face got ruined.. That's where make up comes in handy though. Haha anyways hope you enoyed this chappie (: 

@nayeli21 Kevin in love? I can already imagine it! haha 

@onjongkey2min You know you love cliffhangers (: puahaha!

@HelloKitty143 Kevin apologizing? Wonder how that'll turn out if he does >.< Anyways, enjoy ~ xD

@ninetyninestars Oh, no worries! Haha and well, for Kevin's injured hand, I had put that part in a seperate file and was gonna add it in the last chapter and you know, just tweak it, add parts in here and there or what not but somehow, I lost that file, not sure how I did but it happened, so I just thought screw it! I wasn't gonna write it over but I should've >.< *bows and apologizes* mianhe! Anyways, I guess I'll tell you what I was gonna write about Kevin's injured hand. 

After the guys left ____'s apartment, they went back to their apartment to clean up Kevin's hand. Once they were done, it didn't look that bad but you could still notice the cuts. Eli suggested that they'd wrap up Kevin's hand in a bandage and see if their stylist could give Kevin a glove or some kind of accessory to cover his scars for now. Once they got to Sketchbook, they greeted everyone all happy but it was more of awkward greetings because almost all the idols and staff noticed Kevin's hand. As they came across SHINee, SHINee noticed it as well as for U-Kiss noticed Minho's bruise. Both groups parted ways immediately. 

U-Kiss' stylist suggested to put make up on his hand which worked (idols put make up in various places to cover scars on their legs and such, it's normal [: )

After the show is over, SHINee comes to U-Kiss' dressing room where Taemin asks them "What happened to Kevin hyung's hand?" 

Dongho replies "He punched a mi-" he stopped as the members glared at him to be quiet. That's when Soohyun comes up and asks them why are they there and well the story continues normally from there. 

Of course that's only the shorten down version of it but I pretty much sumed up everything. Hope that helps ^^ and it's okay (: feel free to ask anything xD 

@MelodyNguyen143 xD

@hellopanda23  I have smart and very clever readers ;D puahaha

@molly38690 Puahaha oh really? I have very smart readers xD hehe