Rejected

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

“Uhm, would you like to go out with me some time?” He said and gave her a smirk, hoping to receive some reaction from her.

But instead, he was disappointed, yet again..

She looked at him, shocked by the sudden question but remained her ‘cold look.’ U-Kiss’ stared at the scene, wide eyed.

Kevin started getting upset and a little jealous by how Minho bravely did that, in front of everyone. He looked at ______ but couldn’t read her expression. At times like this, he wish she would show how she felt.

Everyone was now looking at _____, waiting on her answer.

“Thanks but I’ll pass.” She said. Everyone was taken aback by her answer.

“Uh.. Uhm.. Are yo-“ Minho started but was cut off by ______.

“Yes I’m sure” She said. She looked over at Kevin, grabbed his hand, looked over at U-Kiss and said, “Let’s go guys! I’m hungry!” With that, she turned to SHINee, bowed and said “It was nice seeing you guys again. Annyeong ~ !”

With that being said, she walked off holding Kevin’s hand and the rest of U-Kiss.

SHINee looked at them as they walked off. All the members looked over to Minho who was bright red from embarrassment.

“Uhm.. Bro..” Key started.

Minho raised his hand, signaling him not to speak anymore.

“She.. she rejected me..”

Taemin went over and put a hand on Minho’s shoulder. “Are yo-“

“No! I’m not okay!” Minho screamed, slapping Taemin’s hand off his shoulder. “Do I look okay to you Taemin?!”

The members jumped back in shock at his outburst. Everyone looked at Taemin who was ready to break down any moment.

“Mi..Mianhe..” Taemin said quietly.

“Yah! Choi Minho! Don’t talk to him like that!” Key screamed.

“Yeah, he was just trying to comfort you!” Jonghyun scolded.

“Don’t take your anger out on him.” Onew said.

Minho looked down, obviously feeling guilty but he was still angry.

The members turned to Taemin and told him it was okay.

“We’ll be out in the car. Come whenever you learn how to calm down.” Onew said and left with the members following behind him.

Minho sat down, with his head down low. He knew he shouldn’t have screamed at Taemin like that but it just came out that way.

He thought about how _____ rejected him like it was nothing to her. She did it without hesitation. And right after, she talked to everyone else like everything was okay. Then she left with U-Kiss, holding Kevin’s hand right in front of him.

Minho have been rejected before but not like that. The rejection he was use to was the girl saying “I’m sorry but no” then she’ll walk away feeling guilty type thing..

Minho knew that this girl.. She was definitely different and not like any other girl he ever met. Even though she rejected him, he still thought about her. He felt as if he just can’t stay away from her..
And he’ll do whatever it takes to be with her…

 


 

U-Kiss and ______ had got back to their apartment. Everyone gathered at ______’s apartment to eat.

She made rice cakes and kimchi. As they were all eating, it was pretty quiet.

No one dared say a word since Minho had asked her out. The car ride was quiet. And now dinner was just as quiet.

Soohyun, being the leader, knew he had to say something. He didn’t like being in an awkward atmosphere and it was obvious everyone else didn’t either.

Soohyun cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention. Once everyone turned to face him, he started “This is just getting too awkward. And to be honest, I hate it.”

Everyone looked down at their plates except ______.

She sighed. “I don’t see why it’s so awkward.” She said as she stuffed with kimchi.

"Isn't it obvious noona?" Dongho began. She looked at him confused. He went on, "It's awkward because Minho hyung asked you out and Kevin hyung being all je-djka;fjdaf" He was cut off as the guys started stuffing the makne's mouth with food. 

She laughed at the cute scene in front of her. "I said no though, so why is it so awkward?" 

Everyone looked at her, blinking a few times. She obviously didn’t know Kevin likes her and how hurtful it was to see another man ask her out right in front of him. I mean yeah, she still said no, but it still hurt and who knows, ______ could always have a change of heart and go out with Minho.

“Why…” Kevin started talking, the first time he did since it happened. Everyone looked over to him. “Why did you.. say no?”

______ was just as shocked as everyone else but shrugged it off. “Because I don’t wanna go out with him.” She said.

“Not even just as friends?” AJ asked.

“If it’s as friends, then I want a few other people to go. I don’t really feel comfortable with just me and him.”

Everyone nodded understandingly.

“Uhm.. Noona..” Dongho started talking.

______ raised her eye brow. “Yes Dongho?”

“Do you like him?” Everyone was shocked by the question but they couldn’t deny that they really wanted to know the answer too.

“Aniyo.. I don’t.” ______ said without hesitation.

“Do you like Minho better or Kevin hyung?” Dongho asked as the members groaned.

“Yah makne! What kind of question is that?!” Kevin yelled.

“You know you wanna know her answer as much as all of us hyung!” Dongho screamed back.

Kevin ran out of comebacks as the members laughed. Everyone was teasing Kevin as he turned bright red.

______ stared at the adorable yet dorky scene in front of her. At that moment, she was glad to have these boys in her life. Unknowingly to them, she smiled brightly while watching the whole thing, happy that it wasn’t awkward anymore.

 

 


Chapter 27 is here ^^ How is it? Minho finally brought up his courage to ask her out but then ends up being rejected. Is he gonna give up or keep fighting for her? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe xD !

@cha_jennifer No problem! Seems like you might be an interesting subscriber ;D Hope you like this chapter (: hehe 

@inspiritkissmeemily Haha! Everytime I read your comments, I literally LMFAO! Looks like you don't have to go all ninja on Minho hehe (: At least not yet ;P 

@fArhonEy Can't deny the cuteness of Kevin (: 

@pinkypn Right? He's such a shy guy.. 

@nayeli21 Haha your a good guesser. And I think you just gave me an idea kehhehe ;D gomawo!

@hellopanda23 He never stood a chance from the beginning (: 

@ninetyninestars Awh thank you (: that really means a lot! And just gave me a great encouragement xD I was thinking about ending this story soon, but now, I don't think I will haha gomawo! And hope you enjoyed this chapter(: 

@Demonera If only he was brave enough... We'll see ;D 

@danceline That hard headed Kevin... *sighh*

@lifetimeKM Enjoy ~ !

@JeongTiff4Lyfe Ahh, sorry to dissapoint you >.< SHINee fan I see? Thank you (: and welcome to my story!