The new girl with the cold expression

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

________'S P.O.V

"Yo! What's up! I'm Jaeseop! But call me AJ"

I blinked a few times, wow. He sure is the hyper one out of the group. Isabelle introduced herself first. Then it got to me. I looked at everyone and said "Sup, I'm _________."

Everyone looked at me confused and awkwardly. Just like Isabelle did when she first met me. Uh, okay? It was kind of weird with everyone staring at me but I didn't show it.

 


 

AJ'S P.O.V

"Sup, I'm _________." The new girl said with a blank expression. Everyone looked at eachother, then back at her. No reaction. No smile. No nothing. Her eyes.. They look so.. empty. Dead. Cold. 

It was a pretty awkward atmosphere until Jayden broke the silence. 

"*aheem*" Everyone turned their attention to Jayden. "Uhm, I'm sorry about ________, she-" He got cut off by her. 

"Sorry about me? What did I do?" She asked confusingly but her voice still sounded flat and dead. 

Jayden went over to her and slapped her on the back of her head lightly and playfully. 

"Ouch! What was that for?!" She said or more like shouted. 

"Yah! You idiot! The awkward atmosphere is your fault!" ________ tilted her head a bit, still confused. Jayden seemed to understand what she was thinking because he went on saying "Your cold, blank expression woman! It's making everyone feel uncomfortable." She nodded her head and formed an 'Ohh' shape with . "Aishh, it doesn't hurt to smile every once in a while you know?" Jayden told her. ___________ shrugged and didn't seem to care which made us even more confused. Does she even want to be here or like any of us? 

Jayden, again, seem to read everyone's expression. He sighed. "Sorry guys, it's not that she doesn't like any of you. She just isn't the socialable type. Most of the time, her facial expression is just like that so please don't think the wrong way, it's just how she is." He elbowed __________, gesturing for her to say something. 

"Ahh, right. Sorry everyone. I didn't mean to make it awkward, my voice is naturally flat so it really has no emotion when I speak. And as for my facial expression, Jayden is right. I don't really show much emotion.. Haha, sorry again." _________ said awkwardly then gave us a small smile that was hardly noticeable unless you looked really closely. 

Isabelle suddenly stepped forward and smiled brightly. "Their right! I thought _________ was mean at first until they told me so don't think any of it!" 

We all nodded, smiled, and laughed it off. "Well that's great to know! Haha but we will get you to smile brightly one day _________. That's a promise! Right guys?!" I suddenly said. Everyone started shouting and nodded in agreement.

_________ laughed. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Go for it. If you guys can." She stuck her tounge out and winked at us. 

"Cute.." Everyone said out loud, including me.. At the same time. _________ seemed taken back and stepped back. Once everyone realized what they said, we apologized. 

"You guys are weird.." ________ said then laughed at us. 

"Yahh! That's not funny!"

"Your mean!"

"Hahaha she said you guys are weird!"

"Hey! You said she was cute too!"

"What?! No I didn't!"

Everyone started arguing about this while ________ kept laughing at us. Seems like this will be an interesting semester with her.. 

Once everyone quieted down, we all sat at a circle table and got to know _______ and Isabelle more. 

"So _________, tell us about yourself." I told her.

She stared at me blankly. Geez, does she ever show any other emotion? 

"There's not much to say. I'm 21 years old. Moved from California. I'm Korean. What else is there to say?" She said while drinking her latte.

"Wow! You're Korean?! So am I!" I told her. Everyone else were american while only ________ and I were asian, but I had no idea she was Korean! She doesn't even look like it!

"Ahh, jinjaa? Annyeongsaeyo!" She suddenly said. 

"Annyeongg~!" I more like sang to her. She laughed lightly and nodded.

Everyone stared. Suddenly, Jayden playfully pouted and said "Hey! No talking in your language while we're here!" 

_________ and I laughed. "So, AJ, since you seem to be the only curious one here, tell me about your self." ________ suddenly said. 

Everyone turned my way, waiting for me to speak. "Uhm okay then. Well, I like to rap and dance. I'm actually from Korea, but came here to study. I'll be leaving in February though because I have duties over there to do. But yeah."

________ nodded. "Leave huh? Seems like everyone I meet always leaves.." She mumbled but was still loud enough for all of use to hear. We all looked her way. It seemed like she meant to say that in her mind but ended up coming out, pretty loud and clear. She realized what she said and shook it off. "Ahh, sorry. My bad. Ignore the last comment haha. But that's cool. What do you have to do in Korea?" She said. We all could see pretty clearly she wanted to change the subject. 

I shrugged off the weird vibe from her. I was about to answer when Jayden suddenly did it for me. "Oh! AJ is in a popular U-Kiss boy band! Every heard of it? You know? K-Pop?"

_______ shook her head. "Sorry, I don't listen to K-Pop or any kind of asian music for that matter. Haha" 

"What?! What kind of asian are you? You have to listen to them one day!" Jayden pretty much shouted. 

_________ slapped his arm playfully and acted like her ears were in pain. "Yahh! You idiot! I told you never to scream in my ear! Geez." Jayden whined playfully. "Anyways, sure, I'd love to hear your band someday." I nodded and told her one day she will. 

After we all got to know eachother a little better, we headed to our dorms to rest. On our way, I noticed ________ and Isabelle were following Jayden and I.. "Yah! Why are you guys following us?!"

Isabelle and ________ looked at eachother, then back at me. "What are you talking about? We're going to our dorm!" Isabelle shouted at me. 

I was about to say something back when Jayden inturrupted. "Ah, you two quit it!" He turned to me. "Sorry bro, I forgot to tell you ________ and Isabelle stays across the hall from us." Oops.. 

Isabelle turned to me and stuck out her tounge. "HA! Look who feels dumb now!" I rolled my eyes and realized _______ was missing..

"Hey! Where's _______?!" We panicked for a bit then I saw her already up the stairs, close to the building. I pointed at her. 

"YAH! ________! Where are you going?!" Jayden shouted, hoping she heard. And she did.

Without turning her back, she screamed back, "TO THE DORM!"

We all ran to catch up with her. I reached her first, and stopped her. "Hey, you left us! Why didn't you wait?" I asked her. 

She turned to see Jayden and Isabelle catching up to us. "You guys were busy arguing. It would've been rude to inturrupt so I went ahead." As soon as she was finished, Jayden and Isabelle finally caught up to us, completely out of breath. 

Jayden pushed _______ lightly. "Idiot, you still should have waited." ________ shrugged and kept walking. She really does not show emotion that girl.. We all started walking behind her, still out of breath. I swear that girl can walk her off.. 

Once we reached our dorm rooms, Jayden and I bid the girls goodbye. "Well goodnight ladies." Both Jayden and I said. 

"Goodnight!" Isabelle exclaimed with a bright expression on her face. 

"Night." _______ said with, yet again, a blank expression. She turned and opened her door. 

Jayden and I shrugged and went inside our room. 

After we washed up and everything, we both fell onto our beds. Jayden knocked out pretty quickly while I stared at the ceiling.. _______.. Her face kept popping up in my mind.. I know I've seen her somewhere.. Her name sounds familiar.. But where? Soon enough, I fell asleep.

 

 


Yay! Double update! I got kind of bored so I decided to post up Chapter 3! Hope you guys enjoyed it so far.

Please subscribe and comment below! I'd love to hear your thoughts, and maybe even get an idea from it hehe :) 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe (: