Evil Members

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

A few weeks have passed since the incident where she ended up at the hospital. 

Step by step, things seem to be going back to the way they were. And that’s how everyone likes it. ______ didn’t even bother to push them away this time. 

The first few days after she got back from the hospital, U-Kiss wouldn’t leave her alone. They would switch positions and watch over her one by one. Or two by two. _____ would get sick of it. It got even weirder when all of them started staying the night at her apartment, just to make sure she isn’t skipping dinner and is sleeping on time. 

But now, she’s used to it and enjoys their company, although, she doesn’t let them know that. 

One thing that hasn’t changed though is the relationship between Kevin and her. 

Those repeating words Kevin said… “We’re only friends and that’s all we’ll ever be!” They kept repeating and repeating in her head. The more she was with Kevin, the more she wanted to run up and kiss him. Lay in his arms forever. 

On the other hand, Kevin to this day, still regretted those harsh words he said to her. The more he was with her; the more he wanted to hold her and kiss her. But the fact she said that kiss between them doesn't mean anything.. What more can he do? He'll just have to accept it and one day, finally move on from her.

 

KEVIN’s P.O.V

“Dude, you gotta make your move. She’s not gonna be here forever.” AJ said. 

The members have been bothering me about finally asking _____ to be my girlfriend. But how am I supposed to do that? I have no experience with girls; even Dongho has had a girlfriend before me. 

“Guys.. she said that kiss didn't mean anything. I don't wanna be rejected.” I told him.

"Bro.. She said it because she doesn't wanna keep hurting you. She didn't mean it." Eli suddenly told me. 

"How do you know hyung?" I asked. 

Eli pulled out his phone, opened it, started looking through it and handed it to me, signaling me to read it. 

It was a conversation between ____ and Eli. 

ME(ELI): Dongsaeng.. you didn't mean it, did you? 

___: Mean what oppa?

ME(ELI): About the kiss.. With Kevin.. That it didn't mean anything to you. 

___: Why are you asking me that?

ME(ELI): Because.. It's obvious you like Kevin. Been obvious since day one.

___: Is it really that obvious?

ME(ELI): Yes.. Does that mean I'm right?

___: Yeah.. Your right. Does everyone know?

ME(ELI): Yeah, the members, and everyone. The only person that doesn't know is Kevin, himself.

___: I figured.

ME(ELI): Why did you tell him that?

___: I saw how much pain I was putting him in. I thought that maybe if I told him it didn't mean anything to me, he would let me go and finally be happy. 

ME(ELI): My sister is a pabo....

___: Yah! Oppa! That's mean!

ME(ELI): Do you not know that by you telling him that, you just put him in even more pain? He likes you, dongsaeng.. He really does and the only person he ever wants to be with, is hurting him, pushing him away. Do you know how painful that is?

___: Aniyo.. I didn't realize he was hurting this bad. 

ME(ELI): That's cause all you ever do is push him away. Never give him a chance to get near you. 

___: Etteokhe? What am I suppose to do then? Does he even like me anymore, after I told him that?

ME(ELI): I'm sorry sis.. But you've lost your chance. He moved on..

"I MOVED ON?! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?!" I practically screamed. 

"Because.. We have a plan.. Hehe" Kiseop said, smiling evilly. 

The members all exchanged glances then back at me. 

"Uh.. Why are you guys staring at me like that...?" I asked, feeling awkward now. 

"No worries Kevin.. You'll see."  Soohyun said.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" The members started laughing all evil-like which was scaring the out of me. 

What have I got myself into?

 

 

Chapter 38 is here ^^ How is it? Why are the members acting so weird? What are they planning? Stay tuned ~ !

*Incredibly upset this story will be ending soon, actually this upcoming week, definitely. But that means I'll be posting up my new story, 'Should've Treated You Better.' I hope I get your support with that as well xD Please look forward to it!

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@KpopDaydreamer Yay! Glad you love it! Haha 

@nayeli21 Right? Better than the awkwardness.. >.< puahaha

@fArhonEy Right? Both of them should just tell eachother they like one another already! Looool

@Liana_Iana You're amazing (: thank you! 

@MairaQil Puahaha glad your enjoying it xD !

@TOPKpopfan So much but in so little time! Haha what to do?!

@cha_jennifer Awh, thanks! Glad this chapter put everyone in a good mood apparently haha

@ninetyninestars Thanks (: I'm glad my fanfic is giving you encouragement to read on xD It's okay that this will be ending soon though :) because my next fanfic will be up right after this one! I decided to start with 'Should've Treated You Better' Hope I'll have your support with that one like I did with this one xD

@Kate1016 Awh no worries (: I'll be posting up a new story right after this one! It's called 'Should've Treated You Better' please look forward to it! xD

@BrightStar06 Awh yay! I'll take that as a compliment! It's sad that I'll be ending this story soon but I'll be making another Kevin fanfic after this one so please look out for it xD 

@idotikus Your comment just completely made my day! Haha thank you so much! It's my first fanfic so I was kind of nervous of the reaction I might get but I'm super happy that it's mostly positive xD 

And it's okay haha After this one ends, I decided to focus on 'Should've Treated You Better' since I'm sure people have read other fanfics similar to the story plot in my other one lol and congrats for catching up! That was friggen FAST!

@onjongkey2min Awh that >.< I'm sure you'll ACE it though (: Fighting! And yeah sad that this story will be ending soon.. Actually probably this week.. But it's okay, I'll be posting up my new story 'Should've Treated You Better' so please look forward to it (: 

@HelloKitty143 Mhm.. Does it?! Puahaha!

@ab2utifulrose Awesome! xD

@inspiritkissmeemily Haha yeah me too! I don't think I have the patience.. Although, I'm really craving it right now >.< Loool 

@ukiss501143 Enjoy (: 

@JoannaChang Awh thank you! That's so sweet xD Glad you're enjoying it (: