Her answer

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3-fS3Dn_k

U-Kiss Kevin - My Reason

Yet, another song for you guys to listen to (: 


_____'s P.O.V

"_____ _____, will you please be my girlfriend?”

I was shocked. I didn't see this coming. I looked around and saw everyone staring at us, smiling, waiting on my answer.

I looked back at Kevin, smiled, and accepted the rose. He looked at me shocked as well, "Is that a yes?" He asked.

I nodded as he shouted. "SHE SAID YESS!!" Everyone cheered as they threw confetti and streamers towards us. Kevin picked me up and spun me around. After he put me down, he pulled me into a hug as he buried his head into my neck.

"Thank you..." He whispered. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his small waist.

We slightly let go of one another but this time, his hand made its way to my face as he pulled me in for a kiss.

'Awwhss' can be heard throughout the whole room.

After a while, everyone came up and started congratulating us. The guys pounced on Kevin as the girls were squealing with me.

The rest of the night went by smoothly. We danced, did some karaoke, and partied. But one thing I knew for sure, Kevin was finally mines and I was his. I can say I'm finally happy.

 


 

NO ONE's P.O.V

It's been about 4 years since Kevin asked ______ out. Everything turned out great.

U-Kiss are still U-Kiss. They became close to everyone in the idol world.

Minho finally moved on with Yuri from SNSD (Sorry, MINYUL Shipper here!)

______ was still in college, and today was a very special day for her. She finally graduated with a Master's Degree! Her adopted parents, U-Kiss, SHINee, BEAST, SNSD, and others came to support her.

Even though there were a lot of paparazzi, that didn't stop them from having a good time.

_______ was chosen as valedictorian of her class, honored, and nervous as she was, she delivered a great speech that received her standing ovation.

U-Kiss prepared a special thing for ______ that only they know about and no one else.

As her classmates were receiving their degrees, it was finally her turn.

"_______ _______." The dean of students called out to her.

She went on stage and accepted her degree with honor, but before she could get a chance to walk off stage, the dean of students stopped her.

"Wait a minute, before you go, someone prepared something special that I think you would like very much." ______ looked at him confused, but went along with it.

Just then, music came on. Someone began singing, and she knew that voice very well. It was Kevin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3-fS3Dn_k

Kevin stood up in the crowd, holding a mic and continued singing. He started walking through the crowd, towards the stage, as everyone stared amazed. Memories from four years ago, when he asked her out, flashed right before her eyes.

I fell for you the moment I first saw you

You were so beautiful
I fell so deeply for you

I felt it for the first time
The thing called love, and my heart racing
I can’t help my heart feeling this way

I will go closer to you, just stay as you are
I will hold you tight so you can feel me more

As he was singing, he looked over at _____ who was staring at him confused. They locked eyes with one another. As he got to the chorus, Kevin started onstage, towards _____. 

Only one to protect you
Only one person to value you
The person who will love you is me
Only you are the one who makes me exist
Only you have stolen all of my heart
My All, You are the reason for me baby yeah
I will be a bit braver, just trust me
Will you catch me so I can have you more?
Only one to protect you
Only one person to value you
The person who will love you is me
Only you are the one who makes me exist
Only you have stolen all of my heart
My All, You are the reason for me baby yeah
Everyone stared in awe. _____ just looked shocked. As Kevin walked up to her, singing, he let out his hand, signaling her to accept it. She did as he led her to the middle of the stage. The spotlight shined on them, blocking out everyone else. 

Small little pink rose petals started coming down as Kevin sang his last few verses. 

If something happens to you
Will you tell me? Will you lean on me?
Only one to make you smile
Only you to make you happy
The person who will only look at you is me
Promise you forever
I love you, who has taken all of me
My love, You are the reason for me baby yeah
Only you are my reason

After he was finished, he went over and held ______'s hand.

"______, we've known each other for years, and we've been together for 4 years. In those four years I've spent with you, I can honestly say I've never been happier. And now, I just don't want to be your boyfriend anymore." Everyone gasped. Was Kevin breaking up with her?

Before anyone could even think that, Kevin kneeled down on one knee, and pulled out a small box. Everyone was on the edge of their seats.

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

_____ stared, wide eyed, not believing this was really happening. She looked closely at the ring and saw the words ‘I Love You’ engraved inside.

"____ ____, will you marry me?" 

Everyone was waiting on her answer. She stared deeply into Kevin’s eyes, and said, “Mhm.. No..." 

Kevin looked at her, shocked. "Wait.. What..?" 

She laughed, "I'm just kidding you idiot! Of course I'll marry you!" She shouted. 

Kevin’s face lit up brightly as he jumped up excitingly.

Everyone started cheering for them as Kevin took out the ring and put it on her hand. He picked her up and spun her around. As Kevin set her back down on the ground, he didn’t give up the chance as he pulled her in for a big kiss.

As they pulled a part, Kevin whispered, “I love you, ____ ____.”

“I love you too, Kevin Woo.” She whispered back. 

 

 


Muahahaha! And the end is finally here! Sorry if it's not what you guys were hoping for and kind of dissappointing, but hope you still enjoyed it anyways (: 

And if you haven't yet, please check out my new story 'Should've Treated You Better

The first chapter for that story is already up ^^ Just click on title above ^^ if you want too xD

@love2laugh9311 Puahaha! Hope this ending didn't disappoint you.. >.< 

@hellopanda23 I know right? Time flies by so quick -_-

@cha_jennifer Yeah, I guess that's true. And who can reject him? He's too adorable ^.^

@ab2utifulrose Awh haha >.< Looks like you are gonna have a long longg night! Study hard and keep them grades up! Hahaha

@HelloKitty143 Right? I'm sad about it too.. But hopefully my next story is a successful one like this (: Thanks xD

@nayeli21 Looool xD

@BrightStar06 I saw you subscribe! Thank yoouuu for the support xD Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

@onjongkey2min I was shaky while writing this chapter haha xD Too bad these type of confessions don't really happen in reality >.< and thanks (: I hope my next story won't disappoint anyone.. -_-

@laureen I don't either >.< how time flies by so quick!

@SeoulSweetheart Puahahah! Isn't it just cute? Kevin did say he would sing to his girlfriend if he had one (: I can totally imagine him doing this!

@ILuvKpop2349 About time! Don't ya think? Lmfaoo

@Demonera Haha glad you loved it xD

@oppakiller Etteokhe?! Muahahah!

@idotikus Awh (: Glad for your support xD Encourages me to write more! No worries, more stories to come up anyways xD 

@KpopDaydreamer Thank you for the encouragement (: Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you >.< 

@TOPKpopfan LOOOOL that would be an epic ending! 

@ninetyninestars Kevin does seem like the cheesy type lol

@snsdshineegirl And the end is finally here :/

I'd like to thank EVERY ONE for their support on this story! It was my first fanfic and I had gotten so much feedback! I didn't realize I'd have so many susbcribers and amazing readers (: Thank you and hope you would support my new story as well xD Have a great weekend and talk to you later! <33333