Stress and Exhaustion

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

KEVIN’s P.O.V

After we heard _____ is in the hospital, the members and I quickly grabbed our jackets, got in the car, and drove off. 

As we got to the hospital, everyone ran to the front desk. The lady jumped back in shock but then her eyes widen. 

"Hey! Aren't you guys U---" 

"U-Kiss? Yes we are now what room is ______ ______ in??" I interrupted and asked her. 

She seemed hurt. "We're sorry, we're just in a rush ma'am." Soohyun said. 

She nodded and told us what room _____ is in. 

We got there quickly. As we were only meters away from her door, I saw Yoseob from afar. 

He saw us and bowed. 

"What happened?" Eli asked. 

"_______ and I were out to dinner. She excused herself to the bathroom. Next thing I know, I hear this lady screaming and the waiter telling someone to call an ambulance. I pushed through the crowd and saw ______ lying on the floor unconscious. And now I'm here with you guys."

"What took you so long to call us?" I asked kind of rude. 

The members glared at me as I bowed my head and apologized. 

"Aniyo, it's okay. Uhm, I didn't know any of your numbers so yeah.. It took me a while but then I saw ______'s phone and used it so yeah." He said. 

We all nodded. After a while, the doctor came out as everyone crowded around him. 

"Are any of you _____'s relative?" He asked. 

"I am sir, she's my sister." Eli said as he stepped forward. 

"Ahh okay, well your sister will be okay." He said as we all sighed in relief. 

"What was wrong with her?" I asked. 

"She was overly exhausted. Her blood pressure is low which could mean she hasn't been eating the right nutritions and has been skipping meals. I looked into her and I can see why she hasn't been eating. She's a full time student and works full time as well. I see it's really tough on her, and also another thing, she's very stressed. Her body couldn't take any more of that so that caused her to collapse." 

"What can we do to help her?" Soohyun asked. 

"Well, we'll be keeping her here for a day or two just to keep a close eye on her. But once she gets out, I suggest she get plenty of rest and slow down. Also, it wouldn't hurt to give her a day off or even two at work. The weekend off would help her a lot. She has too much stress and commitments on her shoulders for a young woman her age. Just stay and take care of her. Step by step, that's all it takes." 

We all nodded. "Thank you sir, we'll definitely be keeping a close watch on her." Hoon said. 

We all bowed to the doctor as he left. Soon enough, the nurse came out and told us it was okay to go see her. 

She was still unconscious. Yoseob told us he'd better get going before s get worried. 

We all said goodbye as he left. 

 

NO ONE's P.O.V 

U-Kiss stayed the night at the hospital with _______ until she woke up. It took a while to convince the nurse to let them all stay but she eventually agreed. 

As of right now, the members were all sitting on the couch, looking at ______ who was still in the hospital bed unconscious. 

"How did we let it get this far..?" Soohyun asked us. 

"I didn't see this coming.." AJ said. 

"None of us did." Kevin said. 

"We should've known this would've happened sooner or later." Kiseop said. 

"Yeah, noona was never home.. She was either at school or at work." Dongho said. 

"We never saw her.. We thought she was just ignoring us but she was just busy, a bit too busy to the point where she was overly tired." Hoon added on. 

"I should've watched over her.." Eli said. 

No one said nothing after that. Soon after, everyone started to fall asleep one by one. 

Around 9am, U-Kiss was still asleep. ______ woke up though. As she opened her eyes, she saw the members scattered in the hospital room knocked out. 

She moved a little bit until she felt something heavy on her right arm. She looked down, and it wasn’t something, but someone. Kevin. He was sitting in a chair, fast asleep on her arm. He looked really uncomfortable, and will probably have a bad cramp in his neck after he wakes up. 

As _____ laid there in the hospital bed, looking at all the members scattered around with her, she realized they really do care about her. Without realizing it, a small smile crept across her face. 

These guys, who became amazing friends and brothers with the exception of Kevin, have made a huge difference in her life. 

She tried to move Kevin off her arm without waking him up but it was already too late. Kevin’s eyes flickered open. He brought his head up as he rubbed his eyes cutely. 

He looked over at _____ as she stared back at him. Once he realized she was awake, his tired eyes suddenly became wide. He jumped up from his chair which soon flipped back, waking up all the members slightly. 

“_____! You’re awake!” He screamed. “Guys! Wake up! She’s awake!” As soon as he screamed that, everyone jolted up and rushed over towards Kevin and _____. 

They all hovered over her as she stared kind of surprised. She brought her hand up to her eyes and rubbed them. As she tried to sit up, she felt dizzy. The guys realized it and helped her. 

“What happened?” She asked. 

“You fainted.” Kevin said.

“From exhaustion.” Eli added on.

“And stress.” Hoon added. 

“Oh, I see. Where’s Yoseob?” 

“He went home, s were probably worried.” Soohyun said. 

“Oh okay..” 

“Do you need anything noona?” Dongho asked. 

“No, I’m fine but thank you Dongho-ah.” She said as she tried to get up but fell until Kevin caught her. She looked up, her eyes locked with Kevin’s as she tried hard not to blush. 

“Aheemmm” All the members faked cough. 

_____ and Kevin looked at them, then back at each other and realized what position they were in. They let go quickly. 

“I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” She said quickly and walked off. 

As the bathroom door closed, every one let out one huge breath. 

“Well that couldn’t get any more awkward.” Kiseop said. Every one nodded in agreement. 

“What are we gonna do now hyung?” AJ asked Soohyun. 

He shrugged in return. “Do like the doctor says and just watch over her. Speaking of the doctor, we better get him in here.” He said as he left to go get the doctor. 

As _____ returned from the bathroom, so did the doctor. He did a few checkups on her and examined her. As he was finished, he told everyone that she’ll be okay as long as she gets a proper meal, rest, and not over work herself nor her body. They nodded and told the doctor they’ll keep a close watch on her. 

As Eli signed the papers for her to get out of the hospital, they left and went back to the dorm. 

The members cooked a delightful meal and they ate together, as one family, something they haven’t done in weeks. 

 
 

Chapter 37 is here ^^ Looks like things are going great, right? Hopefully it stays like that xD 

Ahh, looks like I'll be ending this story soon >.< cause I put so much dedication into this and I've only started on this back in March.. Time goes by so quick.. But I already have everything finished so look forward to the upcoming chapters soon :D 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe (: !

@ab2utifulrose  Puahaha! I guess we all have that one topic where it makes us uncomfortable.. Looool if I ever have any ual chapters in the future, I'd be sure to mark it for you! Ahah

@hellopanda23 Hahaha that would just be sad.. And really? I never really watched Korean dramas lol

@inspiritkissmeemily I'd go with your first and second guess haha why does every one guess cancer? looool and I'm not sure.. I think some people do aha and she works at Starbucks (: 

@onjongkey2min Aha yesss (: and dang.. Finals >.< I just finished my last final last week! Hope you did well on yours xD 

@TOPKpopfan Puahaha that's a definite MUST!

@nayeli21 Yupp ^^ haha and right? Hopefully this helps lol

@MairaQil I think the title answers your question (;

@Demonera Yoseob is just too adorable xD

@ninetyninestars Thanks! I'm glad all of you waited patiently for this (: haha

@HelloKitty143 Thank you! And awh, I'm sorry! Haha I would've updated on my phone but it was just acting retarded >.< 

@KpopDaydreamer  Haha we'll see what happens (: and thank you for the encouragement! xD