She forgot?

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

_______'s P.O.V

The semester passed by pretty quickly. I got to know everyone so well. But only problem was everyone kept asking about my family and everything. I didn't know what to tell them. Everytime they asked, I would tell them "Not much to say so don't worry about it." With a cold, flat voice. The atmospher would get pretty awkward after that. I didn't want to be rude or anything but I just don't want to talk about my personal life, not that it was anyone's business anyway. 

Well yeah, everything seemed to go pretty smoothly. I was doing great in all my classes, and made tons of friends who I know very well but too bad they don't know me as much as I know them.

That particular guy, AJ. Geez, he is annoying. We have just about every class together. When ever I'm at lunch or just by myself, listening to music or reading, he suddenly pops up! I try not to be rude but sometimes I just can't help it. 

Everytime I tell him to go away or leave me alone, he does the complete opposite and messes with me. Aish! That guy wasn't kidding when he said he'll try to get me to smile. 

Well, right now, I'm trying my best to avoid him. I'm at the coffee shop, hiding my face in a book, drinking my latte. Hopefully I don't se that idiot again...

 


 

AJ's P.O.V

I was walking around campus, thinking. I have to leave pretty soon and it . But being a member of U-Kiss, I still have my duties to fullfill. Plus, I miss those guys! Especially annoying Kevin! Haha 

I was walking around when suddenly, I saw her. _________. She was at the coffee house, reading a book. Everytime I see her, she just looks too familiar. So weird. 

Lately, I could tell I've been a bother to her. Everytime I mess around or play with her, she always looks at me with a cold expression but I shrug it off and continue. That's funny cause Kevin is exactly the same way! Awesome! 

Well, I guess it's time to mess with her since I have nothing else to do. I enter the coffee shop, and when I do, the door rings. _________ is too focused in her book to notice me. I sneak up behind her and shake her lightly. 

"Yah! ________! Surpri- arggghhh" I groan slightly because _________ just elbowed me in the stomach. She turned around, shocked once she recognizes me. 

She stands up quickly and apologizes. "Omo! AJ! I'm so sor- Wait! This isn't even my fault. You paboooo" She flicks my forehead

I whine a bit and she laughs slightly. "That really hurt you know.. You didn't have to hit me" I said while rubbing my stomach. I sat down while _________ just rolled her eyes and sat down too.

"Well, you didn't have to sneak up on me." She said then stuck her tounge out. 

"Your no fun you know that?"

"Not my problem." She said coldly then returned to her book. 

I stared at her for a while. After about five minutes of staring at her, she finally closed her book, sighed, and asked me, "What do you want? You're creeping me out."

I looked at her and smirked. "What did I do?" 

"Don't act so innocent. Stop staring at me. It's weird."

"Not if you play with me."

"Play with you?" She asked, I nodded. Then she giggled and I looked at her confused. "What are you? A child? Go hang out or do something that doesn't involve me."

"Come on! Play with me." I literally begged her. 

She stared at me for a minute then said "No." With that, she grabbed her things and left. 

I quickly ran after her. She had turned around a few times to tell me to go away but I refused. Soon enough, she stopped which made me run into her. She kept her balance though. 

"Yah! Will you watch where your going?!" She scolded

"Ahh, miahne hehe.." I laughed awkwardly

She sighed. "Why do you wanna hang out with me so badly? Your more needy than usual."

"Well, because, I'm leaving tomorrow and I just wanted to spend some time with you for once. Make it last you know?" I admitted. She stared at me and blinked a few times. To be honest, I really did want to hang out with her. I'm leaving back to Korea tomorrow. She's the only person I hardly ever go to spend time with. Mostly because she stays by herself while I just annoy her even though she ignores me. Seems like she forgot I was leaving.. Not that I care or anything but it did bother me..

"Alright, we can hang out." _________ finally said. I looked at her and smiled brightly. I pulled her into a tight hug. This time, for the first time actually, she hugged me back. I was happy! "Okay you paboo! Get off of me." I let go of her and smiled. "Wipe that smile off. It's scaring me." 

"Sorry, I'm just happy!" I laughed. 

_______ nodded and told me she had to get something from the lounge but told me to come with her so I did. When we got there, it was pretty dark.

"Why is it so dark?" I asked _______. No answer. "_______?" Still no answer. Suddenly, the lights and I saw all of my friends. "SURPRISE!" They yelled. There was a huge banner hanging up. It read: GOODBYE JAESEOP KIM! WE WILL MISS YOU AND WE LOVE YOU! DON'T FORGET US

Everyone threw confettii and streamers at me. Goodbye party? They did this for me? Everyone was clapping and smiling happily. I saw ________ in the middle, holding a huge cake that had my name on it. She was actually smiling too, but it wasn't that big or bright like everyone else's. It was still a smile though. 

"Wow, all of this for me?" Everyone nodded. "Thanks guys, your the best!" I was on the edge of crying but this isn't Korea. It's not exactly manly to cry over here.

Jayden came up to me, "Don't thank us. It was _______'s idea. We just helped out." My eyes widen as I stared at _______. It was her idea?

She came up to me with the huge cake in her hands. "Surprise." She said, and gave me a small smile. Jayden took the cake out of her hands. I pulled her in for a hug while everyone was just "Awh-ing" at us. She gave me a light pat on my back. 

"I thou-" I began but was cut off by _______.

"Thought I forgot about you?" She read my mind. She laughed a little, then flicked my head. "The guy who bugs me at every chance he gets, it's kind of hard to forget someone like that. Haha." She smiled at me, this time, it seemed like it was actually real but that smile was gone as fast as it came. 

Soon after, everyone socialized. We ate, danced, did some karaoke, and messed around. I'm still surprised this is all for me. Soon enough, it ended. It was time for everyone to go back to their dorms. As everyone was leaving, they all said their goodbyes, telling me to keep in contact with them and such. I stayed to help ________ and a few other people clean. 

After we were done, ________, Jayden, Isabelle, and I walked back to our dorms since it was right across from eachother. We all said goodnight then went inside our rooms. 

I plopped down on the bed, with a big smile on my face. It was a great way to spend my last day here in New York. I wouldn't have liked it any other way. 

 

 

 

Well, I should stop saying I'll update tomorrow because this is my 3rd update today! Haha, so yeah, I guess I'll basically update whenever I can which is just about everyday! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter (: Please subscribe and leave comments below! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Okay, bye bye now haha :D