It's time... I finally get to meet my brother..

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

It was early in the morning when my parents came. I was still half asleep while they loaded my luggage in the car. I said goodbye to a sleepy Isabelle and Jayden then went on my way. 

We got to the airport where I showed the security my passport then headed our way to the plane. After I put my bags away, I sat at the window seat. After a while, the flight attendent announced we were taking off. 

I took one last look outside the window, at New York. At America. I really am gonna miss this place. I sighed and laid back, closing my eyes while listening to music. This was gonna be a long flight..


I woke up to someone shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes and saw my mom. I pulled out my headphones and asked her what was going on. 

"We landed sweetie. Come on, it's time to get off." I nodded. 

I must've fallen asleep.. I grabbed my bags and followed my parents out. After we got inside, we met up with some guy. Who the hell was he? 

"Annyeongsaeyo! I'm U-Kiss' manager imnida! Welcome to South Korea!" He said so excitely then bowed to us. Oh right, I forgot Korea was all about manners and such. 

"Annyeongsaeyo! We're Eli's parent's and this is ________, his sister." My dad said. He gestured me to say something. 

I turned to the man and gave him a slight smile. "Annyeong sir, I'm _______. It's a pleasure to meet you." I bowed 90 degrees. 

He looked at me weird for a second then smiled. After he talked to my parent's, we all went outside to the car. It was quiet so I decided to break the silence. Something has been going through my head since we met him anyways. 

"What is U-Kiss?" I asked them. 

"Excuse me?" The man said.

"U-Kiss. You said earlier you were U-Kiss' manager. What is that?"

He turned to my parents. "You didn't tell her?" They shook their heads and looked a bit guilty. "It's fine." He turned back to me and said, "It's not what, _____-shi, it's who.

"Please drop the formal talk manager-shi. But okay, WHO is U-Kiss?"

"In that case, you should drop the formal talk as well. You can call me uncle. And U-Kiss is a K-Pop band that your brother is in. I'm their manager."

"Oh I see. So he's famous and all that stuff?" He nodded. I kept quiet after that. 

Soon enough, we were already in front of the building. I got out of the car and looked up. Wow, it was huge. I helped everyone gather my bags

We went upstairs to my apartment first to put all my stuff in there. It was actually a nice apartment. 

My living room:

My kitchen: 

My bedroom: 

My bathroom: 

After we had put everything down, it was time to meet my brother and his roommates. I told my parents and uncle to go first because I needed to use the bathroom. 

After they left, I sat down on the couch. I really didn't need to use the bathroom. I just needed to get myself together.. I took deep breaths.. I just prayed and hope this goes well. After a while, I got up and walked next door. I could hear people talking and laughing. 

This was it.. I was finally gonna meet my brother.. I took one final deep breath and knocked on the door lightly. The door opened and it was my dad. He smiled and motioned for me to come in. 

I stepped inside without looking at anyone. I kept my head down and bowed. "Annyeongsae-" I began but was cut off by two voices. 

"________?!" 

 
 
 

Chapter 10 is finally up (: So what do you guys think? She finally landed in Korea! And she finally met everyone ;D I wonder who those two voices were that called out to her..? But I'm sure it's pretty obvious haha What do you think she'll say when she finally sees Kevin? What do you think will happen? Better yet, how is she gonna react?? Stay tuned (: 

Enjoy, comment, and subcribe! Annyeong ~!