It's really you!

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

_______’s P.O.V

I looked up, confused at who said it. Once I did, I regretted it immediately. I saw two guys who I knew very well. But one paticular guy caught my eye.. Kevin.. Is it really him? It can’t be.. 

My eyes locked with his. “Ke-“ 

 

AJ’s P.O.V

We were all impatiently waiting to meet Eli’s sister. Dongho was busy playing video games, Hoon was busy preparing the table and food, Soohyun hyung was busy cleaning, Kiseop hyung and Kevin were busy twittering, and Eli hyung was busy pacing around the living room.

“Eli hyung, sit down before you hurt yourself from thinking too much.” I told him

“How can I just sit down when I’m about to meet my sister I never even knew about?!” He somewhat yelled but stuttered as well. 

Everyone let out a laugh. 

“Yahh! This isn’t funny! What if she doesn’t like me? What if she hates me?! What if she doesn’t like Seoul?! I’m supposed to be her big brother but what if I lose her or something? What am I go-“He was cut off by Hoon hyung who stuffed an apple in his mouth. That didn’t stop him though. He was still mumbling on and on about his worries. 

“Calm down Eli. I’m sure she’s having the same thoughts you are. We all are nervous. Just make her feel welcomed and I’m sure everything will turn out just fine.” Hoon said.

Eli let out a huge sigh. “Alright. Thanks umma.” Eli said then began eating the apple. 

Not long after, we all heard a knock at the door. Everyone stopped what they were doing and jumped up. Eli was the first to reach the door before all of us. 

“UMMA! APPA!” We heard Eli shout. I guess that was his parents. He gave them a huge hug while we all bowed and greeted them. 

“Where’s my sister?” Eli asked them

“She’s next door in her apartment. She had to use the bathroom but she’ll be here soon.” Manager hyung said

We all formed an “Oh” shape with our mouths then started talking a little bit until we heard a knock on the door. Everyone turned their heads. 

 

KEVIN’s P.O.V

We all heard a knock at the door. Everyone turned their heads. Eli’s dad went to go get it. Once he opened it, we couldn’t really see because his body was blocking the view. 

But once he moved out of the way, my eyes were just ready to pop out. It’s her.. But it can’t be, can it?? What was she doing here..? Her head was down, not making eye contact with none of us but I knew damn well it was her.

"Annyeongsae-"

"________?!" AJ and I said at the same time. Wait.. He knows her?? But how?? I pushed that thought out of my head and put all my attention back on her. 

Once we said her name, everything became quiet. 

________ lifted up her head, her eyes locked in with mines. Her small eyes became as wide as it could get. I can tell she was just as shocked as I was. 

“Ke-“She began but was cut off by me. I ran towards her and pulled her in for a huge hug. I could hear everyone gasp, wondering what was going on. I didn’t look up at anyone. I kept my eyes shut tight, hoping this wasn’t a dream. 

“_____! It’s really you! Oh my god, I can’t believe it! You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!” I started babbling on and on. Once I started to calm down, I relaxed but I never let go of her, not one bit.

“Kevin..” She whispered. “I miss you too.” Was all she said before wrapping her small arms around my waist and giving me a squeeze. 

I buried my head into her neck while she did the same. Just like that day when I left. 

Everything seemed to stop at that moment. It’s like we were in our own little world. But it was bound to end soon.

 

ELI’s P.O.V

We all watched what was happening. After AJ and Kevin had called out to her, she looked up at both of them but her eyes particularly locked with Kevin’s. AJ and Kevin knows her? But how? She was about to say Kevin’s name when he stopped her. He ran towards her and pulled her in for a hug. We all could tell she was shocked. All of us were actually. We never seen Kevin like this, ever. 

Once Kevin had calmed down, she began to talk. “Kevin.. I miss you too.” She whispered but was still loud enough for all of us to hear. She wrapped her arms around Kevin. They stayed like that, burying each other’s faces into their necks. 

We all looked at each other with confused looks. After a while, my big brother instincts kicked in. 

“AHEMM!” I faked cough. Everyone turned their head towards me. Kevin and ______ looked over towards me but their arms never loosened from each other. “Uhm, Kevin, do you want to tell us why the hell you are hugging my sister?!” I playfully said but was really curious to know as well. 

Kevin blinked a few times before loosening his arms but still holding onto her. “I think we should all sit down and talk. I’d like to know how AJ knows her as well.” Oh right. AJ. I forgot he knows her too. 

Everyone gathered in the living room. Kevin and _____ had let go of one another. My parents and new sister sat on the couch while the rest of us sat on the floor or the other couch. 

It was pretty quiet for a second then I remembered I never introduced myself to her. I walked over and held out my hand. She looked up at me confused. 

“Uhm, hi.. Sorry I didn’t get a change to introduce myself, I’m Eli, your brother.” I said awkwardly while rubbing the back of my head. 

She looked at me for a second then gave me a small smile. “Hi Eli-shi. It’s nice to meet you. I’m ______, you’re adopted sister.” She stood up and bowed. 

“Please drop the formal talk and call me oppa!” 

“Oppa?” I patted her on the head. 

“That’s better! Now guys, you introduce yourselves except AJ and Kevin.” I turned to the rest of the members. 

“Sup! I’m Soohyun, the oldest! But call me oppa too!” 

“Hello I’m Hoon. Please call me oppa as well!”

“Hi I am Kiseop! Call me oppa” He tried to say in english but failed. We all laughed while he looked away embarrassed.

“Hi noona! I’m Dongho! But you can call me oppa if you like hehe” Dongho said then winked at her and gave her a hug. 

“YAHH! Get off my sister you ert!” I yelled then tried to pull him off with the help of the members. 

“Wahh! I wanna hug noona! Noona help me!” He started whining

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Kevin and I said at the same time. We looked at each other then at Dongho and gave him a slap on the head. 

Once we all quiet down, we looked back over at _____. She was looking at all of us with a blank expression and somewhat surprised too. Does that mean she hates us..? 

“Nice to meet all of you, Oppas and Dongho.” She stood up then bowed. Uhm, that just made things awkward.. 

“Didn’t I say you didn’t have to bow?” I playfully scolded her. But no reaction. She just looked at me and said “Mianhe.” 

She sat back down and then silence fell over us again. 

I was the one to break it though. “So.. ______, do you wanna tell us how you know Kevin and AJ?” 

 

 


Chapter 11 is up ^_^ What do you guys think? She finally reunites with Kevin. Eli finally gets to meet his sister. How will their relationship turn out? Stay tuned (: 

Enjoy, subscribe, and comment (: 

I'll start replying to your comments at the end of each chapter. It seems easier for me haha

@hellopanda23 mhm.. Cliffhanger! haha I love keep you guys guessing. People change a lot especially guys but Kevin, he'll aways have a angel face that's recognizable (:

@Elfkali haha well I finally put up the new chappie so hope you enjoyed it (: 

@yuki_kissme ahh, welcome to my story! xD hehe it's fun keep you guys guessing and curious ;) mianhe and thank you! I hope you enjoyed this one (:

@snsdukiso2510 thanks! hope you enjoyed this chapter (: 

@g3turcray0n awh, thank you! it really means a lot (: