We're here for you, Kevin

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmoeV61nukM

U-Kiss - Missing You

This song is recommended for you guys to listen to while you guys read (: if you want to that is xD


KEVIN’s P.O.V

“Sure” _____ said.

My heart stopped at that moment..

Minho just asked her out.. And she said yeah.. So what does this mean? She likes him now? I looked around and saw everyone’s shocked faces.

“Wait.. so that’s a yes? You actually wanna go out with me?!” Minho said excitingly.

I contained myself from flipping over the table which was something I really wanted to do right now.

“No, but I’ll go with you as friends.” She said.

“Fair enough!” Minho said smiling.

I looked down at my plate, holding in the tears that were gonna escape at any moment.

I honestly can’t believe what I just heard.

The rest of the dinner past by pretty awkward and quiet. At least for me.

Before we parted ways with SHINee, Minho turned to _____ and said “Pick you up at 7” then winked.

I felt like I was gonna throw up..

“No need. I’ll just meet you there at 7.” _____ said.

“Bu-“

“No buts. I’ll meet you there. Annyeong ~ !” With that being said, she walked off with us trailing behind her.

 


 

When we got to the apartment, she bid us goodbye and went inside.

Soon after, we went into our apartment as well.

It was awkward. I couldn’t take this awkward atmosphere much longer so I went to my room.

“I’m going to bed. Goodnight.” I said and walked off.

“Wait! You’re not gonna shower or anything?!” I heard Soohyun hyung scream but ignored it.

Once I got to my room, I closed the door, and plopped onto the bed.

Once I did that, my cries were never ending. Those tears I held in for so long, finally found its way out.

I tried keeping my sobs quiet but it was pretty obvious they weren’t quiet.

Why.. Why did she accept his proposal? What about the kiss? Does it not mean anything to her? Why is this even happening..?

 

ELI’s P.O.V

We all were shocked when ______ said yes to Minho. Does that mean she has a thing for him now or what?

We all noticed the hurt in Kevin’s eyes. Well, everyone except ______.

After we got back to the apartment, Kevin went straight to his room, not bothering to change his clothes or even shower.

We all gathered in the living room.

“What now hyungs?” Dongho asked us.

We all shrugged.

“It’s obvious Kevin is hurt by _____’s decision to go out with Minho.” Soohyun said.

“Yeah, but it’s just the movies. It doesn’t mean anything right?” Kiseop asked.

“Yeah, maybe not to her, but to Minho it means a lot.” AJ said.

“Anything could happen. We don’t even know why she said yes. I remember weeks ago, she said she doesn’t like him. So her saying yes to him today, what is that supposed to even mean?” Hoon asked.

“I don’t think she’s the type of person to lead someone on so she has to have a good reason..” I said.

“Yeah ma-“ Soohyun started but was cut off by Dongho.

“Wait.. Do you guys hear that?” He asked.

“Hear what?” Soohyun asked.

“Just stop and listen for a moment..”

Everyone stopped talking and listened tentatively.

That’s when we heard it. Kevin’s sobs… We’ve been with each other long enough to know when who is who crying. Especially with Kevin, you’ll know when he’s crying because his sobs are never quiet.

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

Without saying a word to each other, we all got up and headed towards Kevin’s room.

Soohyun knocked on the door. We heard Kevin stop for a moment.

“Kevin-ah, are you okay?” Soohyun asked.

“Y..ye..ahh.. *sniff* I’..m fi..ne..” Kevin tried to keep his voice steady but it just wasn’t working for him.

We all sighed.

“We’re coming in.” Hoon called out.

No response.

We opened the door and could hardly see a thing. The room was pitch dark. Soohyun the lights.

Once he did, we saw Kevin curled up in a blanket with the blanket over his face and whole body.

Everyone felt bad.

“Kevin..” Soohyun started. “Please, talk to us.”

“It.. it.. hurts too m..uc…h.. Why.. Why….” Kevin said, trying his very best to finish those last few words but we could tell it was just too painful for him.

“It’s okay Kevin.. You don’t have to talk, just let it out.” Hoon said as Kevin’s sobs became louder.

Hoon pulled the blanket off, revealing a crying Kevin. He picked Kevin up bridal style and headed towards the living room. We all followed behind. He sat on the couch as he laid Kevin's body down with Kevin's head in his lap and patted him, telling him it would be okay. Kevin curled up some more. I gave him a pillow so he'd have something to hold onto. He took it willingly and held it tightly to his chest as if his life depended on it. He buried his head into Hoon's lap. 

The members gathered around as we sang to Kevin.

Only you don’t know about my foolish heart

You don’t know my heart that is always hurting

You don’t say anything and I’m sick of being alone
All day, I think of you and I can’t fall asleep
What do I do? I finally figured out my heart now

I’m missing you, Oh I’m missing you
No matter how much I shout, it doesn’t reach you
The melody for you
I’m waiting for you, Always with you babe
I want to always be forever by your side, only your love

Everyone else knows but why don’t you know?
You can’t keep confusing me like this
My love is only you

If only I can deliver my heart to you
I will run to you, I’m missing you

(I’m missing you)
You – please know how I feel now
(I’m missing you)
You – Be with me until always

No matter how much I shout, it doesn’t reach you
The melody for you

I’m waiting for you, Always with you babe
I want to always be forever by your side, only your love

(I’m missing you)
You – please know how I feel now
(I’m missing you)
You – Be with me until always

No matter how much I shout, it doesn’t reach you
The melody for you

I’m waiting for you, Always with you babe
I want to always be forever by your side, only your love

 

 


Chapter 29 is here ^^ How is it? Now that Kevin is obviously hurt by all of this, what do you think he'll do next? Let her go? Talk to her? One way to find out right? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe xD !

@love2laugh9311 Haha (: I gotta leave my readers guessing right? 

@nayeli21 Glad you enjoyed it xD

@hellopanda23 Mhmm.. Is she gonna go alone? Or is she gonna invite others as well? One way to find out right? Keep reading! Loooool ;D 

@inspiritkissmeemily Remind me never to cut you off... O.O. puahahaha and you know I always have to add in some laughter as well, can't live without it! 

@HelloKitty143 Rightt? Same here! Haha I love SHINee but I'm more of a KissMe than a Shawol! Looool 

@MairaQil It's okay, I have your back! *ninja mode* puahaha

@danceline Minho is so hard headed.. Loool did this chapter disappoint you? Poor Vinny... -__-

@cha_jennifer *sigh* Etteokhe? You know you had to deal with this sooner or later right? 

@Demonera Hmm.. Does she? That will be answered in the next chapter so stay tuned ~ ! :D 

@xstilldreamingx Is it? One way to find out right? Keep on reading (: 

@onjongkey2min Thank you (: Glad your enjoying it! 

@JeongTiff4Lyfe Sounds like a date right? haha you'll find out soon (: 

@MelodyNguyen143 Haha I'm 25% Vietnemese! I can't speak it though.. -__- I'm 75% Laos and can hardly speak it as well haha I'm more americanise >.< but speaking of Pho.. It's the best!!! <3