Confrontation

Kevin's Childhood Friend, AJ's Classmate, and Eli's Adoptive Sister Say What?!

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

U-Kiss all got inside the van. Everyone was quiet. Not daring to say anything. 

They all felt guilty, for accusing _____ of kissing Minho. 

Kevin was the one who was guiltier out of all of them. 

I can’t believe I accused her of kissing him. Playing with him. Having guys on the side.. What was I thinking.. He thought. 

Soohyun noticed the intense atmosphere, and being the leader he is, he decided to break it. 

“Guys, I know what all of you are thinking. Everything will be okay..” He said. 

“Everything will be okay? Hyung.. We accused her of kissing him. We accused her of everything. Nothing is gonna be okay..” Eli said. 

They all then looked over at Kevin, Kevin noticed it and stared back. He sighed. 

“You guys will be okay. I’m the one who’s got it bad.” Kevin said. 

“You’ll be fin-“ Dongho started but was cut off.

“No I’m not. And you all know it. I was the one out of all of us who accused her of everything. I went beyond that. I feel like an idiot.” Kevin said. 

The members decided not to say anything because they knew Kevin was telling the truth.

“Well, we all know there’s one thing we all have to do before going back to our dorms. And that’s..” He started as everyone helped him finish his sentence. 

“Apologize to ______.” Everyone said. 

 


 

NO ONE's P.O.V

U-Kiss were all in the van, nervous to confront ______.

Next thing they know, they were in front of ______'s apartment door. 

"Ready?" Soohyun asked. 

Without another word, he punched in the passcode, and opened the door. 

It was already late. But ______ was still up. She was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. 

As she heard the door open, she already knew it was U-Kiss. 

They walked in and saw her watching T.V. 

"What are you guys doing here?” She said with her coldest voice, not looking up from the T.V.

Chills went down everyone's spine. 

The members then looked at Kevin, waiting for him to speak. He knew it would have to be him anyway. He stepped forward and began. "______, we're here to apologize." 

As soon as she heard Kevin's voice, she became angry but kept a straight face. Instead, she laughed. "For what?" She asked, her eyes still glued to the T.V.

"Is it true that Minho was the one to kiss you first?" 

"Yes." She said. 

"Why didn't you just tell us then?" Eli asked. 

"You didn't ask." She said. 

"You should've just told us." AJ said.

"Would it really have made a difference?" She asked.

"Well, yeah. If you told us then ma-" Kevin started but was interrupted. 

"Maybe you guys wouldn't have accused me? Oh really now?" She asked but was more like a rhetorical question. 

She turned off the T.V. and stood up, facing all of them. She looked at Kevin, straight in the eye, no emotion shown. 

"No, it wouldn't have.. You guys never gave me a chance to explain. You guys barged into MY apartment and accused me of everything. No questions were asked. If you guys had confronted me and said 'Hey is so and so true? What happened?' Then yeah I would have told you guys what really went down with Minho. But that didn't happen, did it?" She asked. 

Guiltiness fell over all the members. 

She continued on, "So please tell me one good reason why I would need to explain myself to any of you?" 

She then turned to Kevin. "And Kevin, you were the one who wouldn't even give me a chance to talk. Didn't even let me finish what I was gonna say. I had to slap you just to shut you up. You out of everyone here knows me the best, or at least I thought you did." 

With that, ______ waked off to her room. 

"_____!" Kevin suddenly said. She stopped walking but didn't turn around. "Tell me.. Did that kiss mean anything to you? The one between us?" 

_____ turned around, stared blankly at the person who asked her that, Kevin. "No." She then turned and made eye contact to everyone. "You guys can leave now." With that being said, she went straight to her room. 

Everyone was on the edge of tears. They all stood there, in her apartment, shocked, hurt, and upset. Silence went by. Soohyun, being the leader, knew they couldn’t stand there forever. 

“Let’s go guys..” They all looked at him, tears already forming in their eyes. “Give her space, some time. That’s all we really can do at this point.” Everyone nodded and went out. 

One thing for sure is none of them, including _____, got any sleep that night. 

 
 

Chapter 34 is here ^^ Looks like she didn't accept their apology.. Is U-Kiss gonna make things right again or just give up? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@cha_jennifer Awh, I'm your favorite?! Yayy! That just made my night! Hahaha (: and thank you for that xD Which one do you think I should focus on first? "Kevin, my roommate" or "Should've treated you better" ?

@HelloKitty143 Too bad she didn't accept it.. Grr so hard-headed >.<

@hellopanda23 Papparazzi.. Puahaha and no worries though (: I always write my chapters way ahead of time and have everything planned out. Like with this story, I planned everything out and already came up with the ending before I even started writing haha but which one do you think I should focus on first? "Kevin, my roommate" or "Should've treated you better" ?

@SingMeASongASong Aha right? Wish I could do that >.< and yeah it makes sense. I felt kind of bad to do that to Minho as well but then again, he deserved it

@ab2utifulrose If only he didn't kiss her, he wouldn't be in this position lol >.> 

@nayeli21 I think this chapter answers your questions and wonders puaha

@onjongkey2min This counts as making up.. Or at least the start of it :) 

@inspiritkissmeemily I think I rather punch then kick, probably because my leg would not be able to reach that high -_-

@KpopDaydreamer  Mhm, thanks (: I usually write out my chapters way ahead of time so I think I can focus on two stories at once, but my readers opinions matters the most of course xD and puahaha right? poor Minho though.. He had it coming

@Demonera  Haha my next two stories are definitely gonna be U-Kiss<333 do you think I should post up the two stories or focus on one and save the other til later?

@TOPKpopfan  Haha I can't really imagine U-Kiss swearing. I remember Dongho swore in a show he was in but I don't think that's the same, is it? Loool 

@ninetyninestars  Right? I wish he was my brother! Haha and thanks! Which one would you rather read first? 

@HannaHedegaard  Glad you enjoyed it! Haha and Eli is such a great brother (: 

 


So, I really do need to know.. Would you guys rather me to update the two stories or update one then save the other for later? Here are part of the description that tells what each story is about.. Maybe that way, you guys can tell me which one interests you more. 

Kevin, my roommate

"____ and Kevin have known each other since their middle school years... Ever since then, they hung out nonstop. Kevin introduced her to his circle of friends whom call themselves U-Kiss... always looking out for each other... Now they’re all in college and having a blast... Kevin lives with his family as for _____ lives alone in a two bedroom apartment. What happens when Kevin's family has to move back to the U.S for some personal reasons, leaving Kevin alone in Korea? What happens when he moves in with _____? What happens when they start developing feelings for one another? Are they just gonna ignore it or take some action? "

Should've Treated You Better

"Kevin and ____ dated for three years... As time passed by, Kevin started becoming over protective, getting jealous at every guy she talks to or is friends with. He was being clingy and controlling... With Kevin, it was all about him and only him. _____ just couldn't take it anymore so she broke up with him... Five years have passed since then... After they broke up, _____ was determined to become a whole new person. She promised herself to never let anyone step all over her and became a heartless, cold-hearted person... Kevin, on the other hand, changed as well. He regretted ever treating _____ that way and would do anything to get her back, but can he do it before it's too late?... What happens when they are reunited once again? Will Kevin be able to win her over or will he completely fail?"
 
Of course that's only the shorten down version of it, there's more but I can't spoil it just yet (: puahaha anyways, please let me know which one you guys rather read first or if y'all would rather read both of them next! Which ever one you guys rather read or prefer both, just type in the title(s) in a message  to me, comment on my profile or comment on this story! Anything works (: