We Are One! We Are EXO!

Gotta Fight For This Love

Author's POV

     "Ring... Ring... Ring..."

     It was break time. Everyone went out of the classroom to have their break. When Suzy and Krystal were about to step out of their classroom, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, two of the EXO, blocked Suzy and Krystal from exiting the classroom.

 Suzy's POV

      Woah, the EXO blocked me and Krystal! Now, what's happenin'? I guess they just wanna be friends...

  Baekhyun: Hi Suzy! Welcome to Seoul Arts High School!

  Me: Oh Thanks! You guys must be the EXO. *looking at the boys surrounding me and Krystal, total of 12*

  Chanyeol: Ya'r right! Now let us introduce ourselves to you. I'm Chanyeol, the Happy Virus!

  Baekhyun: I'm Baekhyun, people call me Bacon sometimes! Anyways, you can call Chanyeol Eggyeol.

  Chanyeol: Hmmppff...! We are the BaekYeol Couple!

  Suho: Stop it you two. I'm Suho anyways. Nice to meet you, Suzy!

  D.O: I'm D.O! Nice to meet you!

  Sehun: Heyy! I'm Sehun! *So he is Sehun... Hmmm... He's cute*

   Kai: I'm Kai, the Dancing Machine!

  Kris: I'm Kris! *Waving at me, I waved back*

   Luhan: Hi Suzy! I'm Luhan, the cutest guy in EXO!

  Sehun: Wrong, the cutest guy is me!

  Chen: Shut up you two. Anyway, they are the HunHan Couple. I'm Chen!

  Xiumin: I'm Xiumin! You're pretty tall, eh?

  Suzy: I guess so... Thanks!

   Tao: I'm Tao. The Kungfu Panda!

   Lay: I'm Lay. Tao tries to be manly, ended up being cute.

    Tao: Whatever Hyung...

     "Ok guys, I need to bring Suzy around the school so maybe you can talk to her later," Krystal interrupted. "Yeah, she's right guys. Okay, Suzy, we will talk to you later!" Chen said.

     I waved bye to them and followed Krystal. She brought me around the school. We passed by the library, the teacher's room, the dance studio, the art studio and other classes. When we finished going around, we went to the cafeteria. We bought our food and chatted about the things we liked. Krystal and I shared some things in common, such as our favourite colour, pink and white. Krystal asked me what is my favourite song. I told her it is Only Tears by INFINITE. I love that song. Krystal's favourite song is SHINee's Hello. We talked a lot about our favourite stuff. Even though we only met today, I felt that I've known her my whole life.

     This is only the beginning, I guess...